Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v2.8.4

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Reactions: "CJ" and Asenaris

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Update (OP would be updated at v2.0 final release) v2.0 release candidate 4 (install on v2.0 rc3):

For RPGM MV/MZ compressor added optional alternative decryptor (now it can decrypt at least this game but maybe some others too where default UAGC decryptor failed). For Ren'Py compressor added optional alternative rpa unpacker (rpatool) with which now is possible to unpack some rpa files with custom header like in that game and also added a check + message if rpa file unpack failed or not but it would show error anyway if u enabled rpatool and it unpacked fine coz there are no (easy) way to check if it was good or not.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Update (OP would be updated at v2.0 final release) v2.0 release candidate 4 (install on v2.0 rc3):

For RPGM MV/MZ compressor added optional alternative decryptor (now it can decrypt at least this game but maybe some others too where default UAGC decryptor failed). For Ren'Py compressor added optional alternative rpa unpacker (rpatool) with which now is possible to unpack some rpa files with custom header like in that game and also added a check + message if rpa file unpack failed or not but it would show error anyway if u enabled rpatool and it unpacked fine coz there are no (easy) way to check if it was good or not.
I was using in the past RMdec as Decrypttor for RPGM MV/MZ Games. Works very well and can also reencrypt the games if you leave the decrypter open : . This tool i was also using for the game you have linked for my last compression.

For decrypting RPA i using unren-master. That's a modded version pf Gideons Unren v0.9 Script which also handle custom header very well. Till yet i was able to decrypt every game with it. I will add this as attchment to this post.

Perhaps this two tools can be a good backup option if the build in tools fails.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Hello Master of Engine Megalol: Can you compress some Unity Games ?
Hi, since u didn't said what games to compress than my answer is "dunno" :D but if u ask me if I want than most likely be that "no I don't" coz it takes a lot of time (not just to compress but install and test which takes much more time than just compressing) and not always leads to good result. Anyway I've made Unity support in UAGC so anybody (maybe with not very potato PC) can try it. U can post ur list and maybe I'll give u at least some advices if I'm familiar with those games...

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Hi, since u didn't said what games to compress than my answer is "dunno" :D but if u ask me if I want than most likely be that "no I don't" coz it takes a lot of time (not just to compress but install and test which takes much more time than just compressing) and not always leads to good result. Anyway I've made Unity support in UAGC so anybody (maybe with not very potato PC) can try it. U can post ur list and maybe I'll give u at least some advices if I'm familiar with those games...
No no My potato pc want die :D

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
This one as far as I know has encryption on asset files so most likely it couldn't be compressed. In earlier versions this game had unpacked assets and could be easily compressed (by me) but now better skip it...
I could extract the assets file into base files like audio,sprites etc.. But didn't know how to repack it.

Reactions: Asenaris

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I could extract the assets file into base files like audio,sprites etc.. But didn't know how to repack it.
Yeah, it seems that UnityEx (and maybe some other tools too) can deal with this game now (and UAGC too after fixing small bug for "try to compress all possible files" feature) but when UnityEx puts unpacked files back (I'm saying about assets in StreamingAssets folder) they becames twice bigger (even without modifying) and thats why my compression method for this game in UAGC is pointless in this case coz it's more efficient to pack game with 7z ultra than making a repack...

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Yeah, it seems that UnityEx (and maybe some other tools too) can deal with this game now (and UAGC too after fixing small bug for "try to compress all possible files" feature) but when UnityEx puts unpacked files back (I'm saying about assets in StreamingAssets folder) they becames twice bigger (even without modifying) and thats why my compression method for this game in UAGC is pointless in this case coz it's more efficient to pack game with 7z ultra than making a repack...
Yep the StreamingAssets folder jumped from 4 gigs or somethin to 9.49gigs

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes