Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v2.8.4

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
UAGC quickfix v2.4.8 (install it on UAGC version 2.4.8):

RPGM MV/MZ compressor now should show correctly video compression progress (vids counter) in progress window.
For RenPy avif/AV1 compressor slightly tweaked avif encoder settings (lbvips) so now it should be up to 3x faster with cost of only about 0.15 PSNR. In next version I'm planning to add also av1_nvenc for AV1 videos since I've got RTX 4070 GPU.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Will you check this game and see if it locks UAGC for you when it starts to do the 3 MKV's.

Family Bliss Inception [v0.1] [Violet Sky]
Funny thing that those mkv files are used as background sounds/music (not as video) coz dev probably was lazy to extract just audio or wanna make his 5 min game look bigger. For future if dev leave it as is, to compress mkv even better along with cutting, also do video removal from mkv that can make this game even smaller but I don't think it worth such efforts.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Funny thing that those mkv files are used as background sounds/music not video coz dev probably was lazy to extract just audio or wanna make his 5 min game look bigger. For future is dev leave it as is compress it even better along with cutting also video removal from mkv files can make this game even smaller but I don't think that it worth such efforts.
I read your other comment in GCR, yeah I looked at them and were just static videos, very odd, and yeah they do not need to be that big.

Reactions: LakerJenson

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
About 1st game I've already mentioned in compression requests thread that game now is heavy encrypted (Kirikiri Z engine) and before compressing anything it needs to remove protection first (if u extract files with GARbro its would became broken!) which is almost impossible (at least for now, current unpackers can extract some files while playing game but thats all) as far as I know.
About 2nd game I think it's not worth efforts since it's compressed fine with 7z (that was done by uploader). To compress it better there needs to be used UAGC repack maker feature. Since game reads unpacked resources just extract with GARbro files to folders with same name (for example grp.aos file to grp folder) and delete 'em after, make repack of game folder. There are some .abm images that seems problematic if u will try to convert its with GARbro so better leave it as is.

LakerJenson

May 24, 2023
About 1st game I've already mentioned in compression requests thread that game now is heavy encrypted (Kirikiri Z engine) and before compressing anything it needs to remove protection first (if u extract files with GARbro its would became broken!) which is almost impossible (at least for now, current unpackers can extract some files while playing game but thats all) as far as I know.
About 2nd game I think it's not worth efforts since it's compressed fine with 7z (that was done by uploader). To compress it better there needs to be used UAGC repack maker feature. Since game reads unpacked resources just extract with GARbro files to folders with same name (for example grp.aos file to grp folder) and delete 'em after, make repack of game folder. There are some .abm images that seems problematic if u will try to convert its with GARbro so better leave it as is.
Thanks

LakerJenson

May 24, 2023
Nconvert Win: Still Get random problem with this (Delete him for forgot about problem and use cwebp :( )
What's Make before deleting:
Re-Install Windows.
Put UAGC on Disk C (SSD)
Start uagc with admin premissions.
Re-Downloand uagc.
Nothing didn't help,Thanks for support.

Reactions: giqui

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Nconvert Win: Still Get random problem with this (Delete him for forgot about problem and use cwebp :( )
Re-Install Windows.
Put UAGC on Disk C (SSD)
Re-Downloand uagc.
CWEBP has conflicted with my browser twice. I had to go back to using nconvert

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Re-Install Windows.
Put UAGC on Disk C (SSD)
Re-Downloand uagc.
I can't help u properly coz u provided too little info. Did u tried to go back to Windows 10 from 11? What problem exactly do u have (screenshot, video or full explanation) and on what engines?
For now I can suggest only to try different nconvert versions (replace nconvert.exe in "..\UAGC\Scripts" folder):
1)
2)

Reactions: SameUser1

LakerJenson

May 24, 2023
I can't help u properly coz u provided too little info. Did u tried to go back to Windows 10 from 11? What problem exactly do u have (screenshot, video or full explanation) and on what engines?
For now I can suggest only to try different nconvert versions (replace nconvert.exe in "..\UAGC\Scripts" folder):
1)
2)
Problem,Start on Windows 10 and Continue on Windows 11.
How i get you video or screenshoot if it's random? One Day normal,Next day 11 restarts.
Renpy,RPGM MV,Custom settigns game engine....

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Reactions: giqui

MikoKju

Donor
Dec 17, 2017
I have this problem. Sometimes, after compression, probably at rename/replace phase, it is just stuck. Happens only on avif/av1 I think ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I have this problem. Sometimes, after compression, probably at rename/replace phase, it is just stuck. Happens only on avif/av1 I think ?
It's libvips problem and globally most likely libaom.dll, avifenc also has problem with images like "prefs_idle.png", last tool instead of just freeze as libvibp told me that image has "invalid depth", so I've checked image and it has 16 bit depth and in source code of avifenc there were only 8-12 bit depth support so I think problem in that while imagemagick and nconvert converted to avif such file without any problems but they both much slower than libvips. I'll think what I can do, maybe would replace libvips with nconvert since it seems there are also possible to tweak speed with "-avif_speed value" parameter but I need to test it 1st so it would take some time.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
UAGC v2.4.8 quickfix v3 (install it on UAGC version 2.4.8):

For RenPy avif/AV1 changed avif encoder from libvips to nconvert because found out that libvips are buggy. Also it should be faster now (at same quality/PSNR) but probably would kill potato PC so be aware. Quality for nconvert + avif a bit tricky so I've added command line field for it (not saveable for now) and here is info about params from devs:
-avif_speed value : AVIF speed (0-10)
-avif_quant_color lossless min max : AVIF Quantization for color (lossless=0/1, min-max=0/63)
-avif_quant_alpha lossless min max : AVIF Quantization for alpha (lossless=0/1, 0/63)
Upd: forgot to add switch for nvonvert to be able to handle 256 color images.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Just found a game using Ren'Py SDK 8, 1, 1, which doesn't look like UAGC has yet, will this be an issue?

Eh, so far seems like it's an issue with Mac creation, downloaded the SDK and seeing if can build just fine with v8.1.1.

EDIT: UAGC compressed/built it fine (Win/Linux and plays fine) with "auto", with Mac I had to download v8.1.1 SDK for Mac, which wasn't an issue, just wanted to let you know v8.1.1 is now in the wild here :coffee:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: megalol and MikoKju

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Just found a game using Ren'Py SDK 8, 1, 1, which doesn't look like UAGC has yet, will this be an issue?

Eh, so far seems like it's an issue with Mac creation, downloaded the SDK and seeing if can build just fine with v8.1.1.

EDIT: UAGC compressed/built it fine (Win/Linux and plays fine) with "auto", with Mac I had to download v8.1.1 SDK for Mac, which wasn't an issue, just wanted to let you know v8.1.1 is now in the wild here :coffee:
Yeah, Ren'Py SDK v8.1.1 was released 2 days ago. I'll gonna add it in next UAGC version (but don't expect it very soon).

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes