Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v2.9.7

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

For what compressor u want mass/bulk game compress feature?

• RPGM MV/MZ

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • HTML

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I want be able to bulk compress all engines (this is not planned since too hard to add)

• I want to compress all xp3 files in game folder (no u don't coz some games are encrypted)

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • I don't want this feature at all so don't waste ur time on it, just enjoy ur summer time :)

• I have potato PC

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • I have average PC

• I have fast PC

• I have super PC

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/cursed-armor-ii-v4-82-wolfzq.15260/ (How compress this game properly,last my compress stuck on loading and i'm delete this hell) ?
I've mentioned some time ago on main UAGC page that this games don't works after images/audio decrypting so most likely u need tool such as RMDec to encrypt decrypted files back. So I think steps shoud be: 1) RMDec decrypt, don't close it! 2) UAGC compress 3) RMDec encrypt, after this u may close it.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
I've mentioned some time ago on main UAGC page that this games don't works after images/audio decrypting so most likely u need too such as RMDec to encrypt decrypted files back. So I think steps shoud be: 1) RMDec decrypt, don't close it! 2) UAGC compress 3) RMDec encrypt, after this u may close it.
Okay,Thanks

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I've mentioned some time ago on main UAGC page that this games don't works after images/audio decrypting so most likely u need tool such as RMDec to encrypt decrypted files back. So I think steps shoud be: 1) RMDec decrypt, don't close it! 2) UAGC compress 3) RMDec encrypt, after this u may close it.
Or he leave is simply unencrypted and decrypt also the crack for the game. RMDEC just crashed in the process to reencrypt it.
From the post in GCR i think he simply only change the state of the encryption and that can't really work at all.
All this he must normally know, but i think it is easier for him to asked you everytime.

Also have read the over the drama with the borrowing compression feature, in my opinion this can be fixed with a key file. When it is found then it stop working. Should be a good deal for everyone.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Or he leave is simply unencrypted and decrypt also the crack for the game. RMDEC just crashed in the process to reencrypt it.
From the post in GCR i think he simply only change the state of the encryption and that can't really work at all.
All this he must normally know, but i think it is easier for him to asked you everytime.

Also have read the over the drama with the borrowing compression feature, in my opinion this can be fixed with a key file. When it is found then it stop working. Should be a good deal for everyone.
Change system.json not worked for Cursed Armor 2. (Game work fine without crack with original file structure after compressing!)
For this Game Rm Dec and return file to original structure solve problem with start)
It is better to ask, while Exoplast will still find time to compress it after 1000 years. And how should I know this?

• Angry
Reactions: "CJ"

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Change system.json not worked for Cursed Armor 2. (Game work fine without crack with original file structure after compressing!)
For this Game Rm Dec and return file to original structure solve problem with start)
It is better to ask, while Exoplast will still find time to compress it after 1000 years. And how should I know this?
Of course it's working, because you have now encrrypted files. Before you have tried loading encrypted files but they where unencrypted (wrong file names), that's why it wasn't loading. But i think i have made an explonation about it which an other game some month ago. It's sometimes only that you asked the same question over and over again

Nobody have say you must wait for me, after 4 hours i had drop the compression. That's all i have to say to it, because that is the wrong place.

• Angry
Reactions: Asenaris

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Of course it's working, because you have now encrrypted files. Before you have tried loading encrypted files but they where unencrypted (wrong file names), that's why it wasn't loading. But i think i have made an explonation about it which an other game some month ago. It's sometimes only that you asked the same question over and over again

Nobody have say you must wait for me, after 4 hours i had drop the compression. That's all i have to say to it, because that is the wrong place.
As always, a bunch of empty words, thank you.
Well, what are you going to do when it comes to compressing some special shit like RPG or renpai, not always after that time you remember a specific, special sequence of actions.

• Angry
Reactions: "CJ"

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Update v2.2.4 for UAGC (install it on UAGC version 2.2.3), don't forget to install/run "renpy-8.1.n-sdk.exe" file before using.

This update focused/made for enthusiasts like mav99 with fast PC to test upcoming RenPy (in v8.1) AV1 and avif support. More info in this thread. Fixed few bugs on some engines that occurred when moving from freac to ffmpeg (for audio).

Last edited:

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Update v2.2.4 for UAGC (install it on UAGC version 2.2.3), don't forget to install/run "renpy-8.1.n-sdk.exe" file before using.

This update focused/made for enthusiasts like mav99 with fast PC to test upcoming RenPy (in v8.1) AV1 and avif support. More info in this thread. Fixed few bugs on some engines that occurred when moving from freac to ffmpeg (for audio).
What hardware do you recommend for optimal performance with AV1? I want to buy new hardware soon. Once is sure it will already be a Nvidia card.

• Angry

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
What hardware do you recommend for optimal performance with AV1? I want to buy new hardware soon. Once is sure it will already be a Nvidia card.
I think better just change ur videocard to something like NV 4080/90 RTX for now coz (maybe new rig on AMD CPU would be a bit cheaper but I personally would buy Intel CPU coz [i9-13900k vs Ryzen 9 7950x] Intel is also would be faster for gaming). If u would use NVENC-AV1 video encoder (that isn't implemented in UAGC yet but I've mentioned tools that supports it) and it give u good quality u don't need much CPU power for AV1 then but only for compressing images to avif where AMD .

Last edited:

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Hi megalol,

I found a potential bug, yesterday I used your tool to compress this game, because it is the only tool that can handle non latin characters.

Everything worked fine, but the tool changed the extensions of 3 files from .png to .jpeg. To be more precise it was the tutorial images in the picture folder.

Can you take a look at it ?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Hi megalol,

I found a potential bug, yesterday I used your tool to compress this game, because it is the only tool that can handle non latin characters.

Everything worked fine, but the tool changed the extensions of 3 files from .png to .jpeg. To be more precise it was the tutorial images in the picture folder.

Can you take a look at it ?
From first look there are a problem with alternate decryptor coz it detects file extension by real file format which in this case is jpeg and not png so it changed it accordingly. I'll see what I can do for such bug.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Update v2.2.5 for UAGC (install it on UAGC version 2.2.4)

For "Ren'Py engine updater and images to avif + video to av1 compressor" changed av1enc to ffmpeg+svt-av1 (ultrafast mode disabled to avoid [no memory] crashes) because previous tool produced much darker images. I'm continue experimenting here because avifenc doesn't support webp and other tools like libvips or nconvert kinda slow for avif.
Nconvert should work now on all images (it's fixes problem with compressing 256 color png/jpg images to webp).
For RPGM MV/MZ compressor fixed png extentions to jpeg renaming when enabled "use another decrypter tool". Fix is not ideal - it just auto renames files if mentioned feature enabled and game have encrypted media so for other extensions also could happen such problems. In future I'm planning to fix reason of the bug but not result if I can do it.
P.S. It seems that in RenPy v8.1 oficially would be added only avif support because recently developer posted v8.1 changelog that doesn't have AV1 mentioned. I'm not sure if it's possible to compress to avif with NVENC-AV1 encoder like with SVT-AV1 so for now I think top CPU needed for it or avif compression could take ages on big games.

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
UAGC v2.2.6 full version (975 Mb, don't forget to install included SDK's)

Update v2.2.6 for UAGC (install it on UAGC version 2.2.5)

For "Ren'Py engine updater and images to avif + video to av1 compressor" changed ffmpeg+svt-av1 to libvips because svt1-av1 can't keep transparency after convertion to avif, anyway libvips + ultrafast mode is faster (about 5k images per hour on i7-8700k CPU). Also added and enabled by default show progress feature as it was in Ren'Py compressor.
For Ren'Py compressor added new version detection feature (called "auto v2") that is taking info not from "script_version.txt" but directly from its souce code ("__init__.py" file) for macOS game building. Just select it and press Save button if you want to use this feature permanently instead old one.
P.S. I've made avif+av1 (actually there are just few vids and a lot of images) compression (for testing purposes, not for playing because it wasn't fully tested) on completed Ren'Py plain VN "Intimate Relations" at default settings with resulting size = 517 Mb vs 756 Mb (webp+vp9 that posted in game thread) vs 2.15 GB original game.

Images quality comparison (webp q=80% vs avif q=60%)

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
UAGC v2.2.7 full version (957 Mb, don't forget to install included SDK's)

Update v2.2.7 for UAGC (111 Mb, install it on UAGC version 2.2.6)

"Show progress in external tool" added for RPGM MV/MZ, HTML+QSP (new version), QSP (old version) and now it works with ffmpeg ultrafast feature enabled on compressors where it implemented.
Fixed possible bug for nconvert with webp transparency because of changes that was made in UAGC v2.2.5.
Updated tools.

DIKSIE NORMAS

Jun 2, 2022
How does the program extract Game maker Studio assets and re compress them. I having issues running the program with mono or installing dotnet through compatibility layer on Linux.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Small update v2.2.8 for UAGC (install it on UAGC version 2.2.7)

For Ren'Py and RPGM MV/MZ compressors added advanced settings tab (highly experimental for now, press on gear icon near cwebp to go there) for cwebp that mostly adressed for "quality maniacs". Manual input values saves there when u activate or deactivate corresponding feature.
Enabling "img downscale" (in Ren'Py compressor) auto activates nconvert now since it doesn't work without it anyway.
1675628843335.png
1675628863171.png

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
Ok I feel like an idiot here... but [Besides RENPY] does anybody know how to tell which game engine Dev uses?
[I'm assuming wrong engine = compression failure]

Some games R not obvious, & some I've played many times, & still don't know
Thanks

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Ok I feel like an idiot here... but [Besides RENPY] does anybody know how to tell which game engine Dev uses?
[I'm assuming wrong engine = compression failure]

Some games R not obvious, & some I've played many times, & still don't know
Thanks
Use AGED tool which is part of UAGC (see screenshot in spoiler below).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes