Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v2.9.7

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

For what compressor u want mass/bulk game compress feature?

• RPGM MV/MZ

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • HTML

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I want be able to bulk compress all engines (this is not planned since too hard to add)

• I want to compress all xp3 files in game folder (no u don't coz some games are encrypted)

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • I don't want this feature at all so don't waste ur time on it, just enjoy ur summer time :)

• I have potato PC

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • I have average PC

• I have fast PC

• I have super PC

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Fixed update v2.3.0 (install it on UAGC version 2.2.8, 2.2.9 or 2.3.0)

For RPGM MV/MZ compressor fixed quality (in %) feature for svt-vp9 encoder (that activates when libvpx-vp9 is disabled) that was broken in v2.2.9-2.3.0. Btw I don't recommend to use it, better use constant quality + ultrafast ffmpeg instead.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Reactions: Asenaris

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
For now I don't have solution for this coz for fast PC limits mostly works fine as far as I know (but they are not needed for good PC - lol). Maybe I'll try to test in on my work PC that is even a bit slower that yours next week and see what I can do.
Only in this game per this time,I have this problem,What's unnormall in this game?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Dev changed data folder structure end encrypted with some custom protection (looks like from this video ) System.json so just forget about it coz this game is already pretty compressed anyway.
https://f95zone.to/threads/last-embryo-either-of-brave-to-story-v1-20-whale.57509/ (How get exe without game files in him after unpacking with enigma VB?
Yeah, this is kinda bug when game is partitially packed with Enigma. For now just move created Game/www folder after using Enimga Unpacker to main folder (LAST EMBRYO) replacing old files and take game.exe .

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Dev changed data folder structure end encrypted with some custom protection (looks like from this video ) System.json so just forget about it coz this game is already pretty compressed anyway.

Yeah, this is kinda bug when game is partitially packed with Enigma. For now just move created Game/www folder after using Enimga Unpacker to main folder (LAST EMBRYO) replacing old files and take game.exe .
Thanks for Last Embryo works fine ;)

MrCrisis

Jul 21, 2018
Hello, i think i found a strange bug of "av1 / avif" feature for renpy.

"Dreams of Desire"

Source pics are in .jpg, pics are compress to avif correctly (ImageName_.avif) but at the end of process the avif pics are delete...

Source videos are in .mkv, nothin happen, no conversion in .av1

Anyway thanks for your tool, for the moment i continue to use the standard compression (webp / vp9) who work perferctly. I hope the avif feature work well in the near futur :D

(OS : Windows 11 22H2)

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Hello, i think i found a strange bug of "av1 / avif" feature for renpy.

"Dreams of Desire"

Source pics are in .jpg, pics are compress to avif correctly (ImageName_.avif) but at the end of process the avif pics are delete...

Source videos are in .mkv, nothin happen, no conversion in .av1

Anyway thanks for your tool, for the moment i continue to use the standard compression (webp / vp9) who work perferctly. I hope the avif feature work well in the near futur :D

(OS : Windows 11 22H2)
I think that maybe you have wrong idea about how game compression works. If picture had png extension before compression then after compression it would remain the same (png) and same deal are for videos (mkv would stay mkv). While compression process running UAGC makes compression to webp/avif/webm (depending on what UAGC compressor is used) temporary and after it (or right away with av1) renames files to original names (read extensions) because otherwise game would read/find 'em. So I advice to run compressed to avif/av1 game and if it runs fine then good and if not make proper bug report (screenshot of error or/and RenPy log/traceback file or/and link to compressed to avif/av1 game).

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Little update v2.3.1 (install it on UAGC version 2.2.8-2.3.0)

For RPGM vx Ace added not latin names fix feature (tested on audio only for now).
Enigma VB unpacker now should unpack correctly partially packed games to exe.

MrCrisis

Jul 21, 2018
I think that maybe you have wrong idea about how game compression works. If picture had png extension before compression then after compression it would remain the same (png) and same deal are for videos (mkv would stay mkv). While compression process running UAGC makes compression to webp/avif/webm (depending on what UAGC compressor is used) temporary and after it (or right away with av1) renames files to original names (read extensions) because otherwise game would read/find 'em. So I advice to run compressed to avif/av1 game and if it runs fine then good and if not make proper bug report (screenshot of error or/and RenPy log/traceback file or/and link to compressed to avif/av1 game).
Thanks for your reponse.

Yes i understand how it works (renaming and co).

I have test the avif / av1 compression in another game "Big brother another story" and it's work perfectly fine.

For "Dreams of Desire : Definitive edition" always same problem.
- mkv not compression at all (check mpv, mediainfo lite)
- .jpg are correctcly convert but delete at the and (and not rename in jpg, easaly checkable with is weight and datatype in gimp).

The only difference i found on the 2 game is :

"Big brother another story" : pics are in webp in beginning, avif pics are named "PicName!.avif" during the process.

"Dreams of Desire : Definitive edition" : pics are in jpg in beginning, avif pics are named "PicName_.avif" during the process.

After check Dream of desire have 4000 pics on jpg and a few pics in png. The pic in png format are correctly replaced by the avif compression

EDIT :

Same thing for "Being a Dik Season 1 & 2" , 20k jpg are converted to avif but delete at the end and no replace. 300 png are correctly processed.

For the moment just the jpg pic seem to be problematic.

Last edited:
Reactions: megalol
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes