Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v2.9.7

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

For what compressor u want mass/bulk game compress feature?

• RPGM MV/MZ

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • HTML

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I want be able to bulk compress all engines (this is not planned since too hard to add)

• I want to compress all xp3 files in game folder (no u don't coz some games are encrypted)

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • I don't want this feature at all so don't waste ur time on it, just enjoy ur summer time :)

• I have potato PC

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • I have average PC

• I have fast PC

• I have super PC

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I don't know why, but when I try to use UAGC to reduce the size of RPGM games Warps Desire and School of lust, the software only runs for 10-20 seconds, then stops and the original files of both games increase. It went up a bit with an error message like “There seems to be a file that is not Decrypted (I don't know if I wrote it correctly) properly” and when I select the folder again the application stops working. Is this an error?
Regarding first game u should try to enable non-latin names fix since there are such files in img/pictures and audio folder. Regarding 2nd game developer uses some custom protection (for file names and its contents) so it's not a UAGC bug either.

Reactions: Asenaris

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
Regarding first game u should try to enable non-latin names fix since there are such files in img/pictures and audio folder. Regarding 2nd game developer uses some custom protection (for file names and its contents) so it's not a UAGC bug either.
Thanks bro

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
UAGC update v2.3.3 (install it on UAGC version 2.3.2)

For RenPy avif/av1 compressor added saving AV1 profile and advanced command line settings.
Ultrafast ffmpeg mode can be adjusted in UAGC advanced settings (set number of ffmpeg processes).
For RenPy, RPGM MV/MZ and HTML compressors for HEVC and H.264 added crf support (for NVENC it called qp).
For RenPy and RPGM MV/MZ added MV/MZ manual path input (needed if UAGC freeze at path selection - very rare problem).
For HTML compressor added quality mode selector as it was impemented for RenPy and RPGM MV/MZ earlier.
Speed 0 for HEVC/H.264 = "veryslow" now (was "slower" before), Speed 6 = "veryfast" (was "superfast " before).
HEVC/H.264 + NVENC now uses CBR for average bitrate and quality in % because of awful VBR implementation (that works fine for x264/x265 encoders). x264/x265 encoders gives better quality (comparing at same size and best settings) than NVENC but much slower. Also Constant Quality mode for HEVC/H.264/NVENC just the same as Constrained Quality mode.
P.S. Recommended crf/qp for HEVC/H.264/NVENC (btw SVT-VP9 also using qp now in crf mode) are between 20 and 30.

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
View attachment 2432643
------------------------------------------------------------------
UltraFast adult games compressor is a tool to automatically compress media (images, audio and video) inside Ren'Py, RPGM MV/MZ or VX Ace, TyranoBuilder (v1), HTML, Wolf RPG, QSP, GameMaker, Java, Adobe Flash, Electron framework (usually used by TyranoBuilder v2), Unity, Pixel Game Maker MV, Godot and kirikiri engines to make it smaller.
System requirements: Windows 7-11 64 bit, fast PC (with modern CPU and SSD), avoid too long game directory names, non latin letters in games path, and names with ' (just rename before compressing). CPU needs support (for SVT-VP9 encoder) or UAGC would switch to slower (if UltraFast mode was disabled) libvpx-vp9 encoder.
Features: this tool can process bmp, png, mpg (MPEG-1), wmv (VC-1), ogg, wav files that are most common formats in Kirikiri engine games and for RPGM MV games it can compress png, jpg (to webp), ogg, mp3, wav, avi, mp4, mpg and mkv (to VP9 + opus for audio stream) and for Ren'Py, it can compress all most common media file formats. Main feature is processing multiple media files: images, audio (and videos in some cases) at the same time so it speeds up compression speed a lot (especially on a fast PC) but on slow PC it could lead to crashes so in v2.0 there were added speed limiter for images (for audio it was already existed) .
How to use: extract downloaded file anywhere (for example to C:\Tools or just to D:\), run uagc.exe, press "Install Windows Media Encoder" (to be able to process wmv files for kirikiri games, on Windows 10 it will show error at the end, just press OK) and choose what game engine you want to compress by pressing according button. To access HTML, Wolf RPG and other compressors press next button (arrow at the right side ot the tool).
For apk compression (in v1.9 and newer) make sure that Java SE 8 installed (you can install it at UAGC main page).
For Ren'Py macOS compressed version building (in v2.0) run "renpy_sdk_v7.4.0-8.03.exe" before using it (it would create SDK folders where is "uagc.exe", about 4Gb additional space needed), don't try to add new SDK by yourself (won't work).
=======================================
UAGC latest version (2.3.0 fixed): (957MB, with Ren'Py SDK's)
(505MB, without Ren'Py SDK's)
UAGC latest (stable) version (2.0.1): (698MB)
DOWNLOAD (old stable v1.7.7): (179 MB)
=======================================
Bugs (for kirikiri engine): game menu image files should not be compressed or it will lead to bugs but it's very hard to detect (almost impossible) since developers uses different folder structure; sometimes games don't wanna read background files in jpeg format. Japanese file names and files containing "#" in name is not supported!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
About Repack (for Unity too) maker: it would make your game unplayable after compression (but you will get working repack installer instead)! Be sure to make backup if needed.
About Ren'Py apk compressor: it would delete original apk file! Be sure to make backup if needed.
Not supported games (not full list, just started creating it):
Summer of Shame - info how to compress here and there.
Cursed Armor II [v4.4] - developer put protection so game doesn't works after files decryption, try to use RMDec in this case.
Lust Man Standing (because contains # in image file names).
Shale Hill Secrets (images packed with zlib)
Tips and tricks: some games with 8 bit png images like "Family at Home 2" and "Lust Hunter" needs to be compressed with pingo/cwebp/libvips instead of nconvert.
If game folder contain ' in its name then rename it before compression to avoid possible bugs. Also if game file names contain "%" (like in this game inside ../game/gui/button) this could trigger error check alert (about not same amount of files befere and after) - just ignore it.
A few Unity games with unpacked (by developer) media files could be compressed using Adode Flash compressor.
Tools used:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Changelog:
I know I am little to the game here but if you ever need help with KAG aka kirikiri games, let me know. I worked with them before and have made modifications (like removing steam and DRMs). Encryptions on the other hand, are a no go for me. Still havent figured that out yet.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Awaiting For Next Functions:
Disable Safe mod for paralaxes for RPGM VX Ace.
Improve pause.exe (if this not pause function per this time) for him can score ~time for compressing.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Awaiting For Next Functions:
Disable Safe mod for paralaxes for RPGM VX Ace.
Improve pause.exe (if this not pause function per this time) for him can score ~time for compressing.
1) There are no parallaxes as far as I know for VX Ace and so there no any "safe mod" as it made for MZ/MV in UAGC.
2) I dunno what u mean by this, if u'll try to explain it better (ur expectations from pause) maybe I'll can do it if interested.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
megalol, hi.

At first, that tool that shows the progress of the compression worked perfectly. Lately the tool closes after starting the compression. Is there any cache that needs to be cleared?

Thank you for everything (y)

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
megalol, hi.

At first, that tool that shows the progress of the compression worked perfectly. Lately the tool closes after starting the compression. Is there any cache that needs to be cleared?

Thank you for everything (y)
Hi, try to delete progress.ini (if it exists) file near UAGC.exe.

Reactions: Asenaris and giqui

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
1) There are no parallaxes as far as I know for VX Ace and so there no any "safe mod" as it made for MZ/MV in UAGC.
2) I dunno what u mean by this, if u'll try to explain it better (ur expectations from pause) maybe I'll can do it if interested.
1. That's Actual for Princess s ConQuest https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-20-03-towerfag.602/
2. Do you mean that in the pause exe, in addition to just the progression numbers, there should also be a calculation of the approximate time for execution, so that you can immediately understand whether or not to compress the game?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
1. That's Actual for Princess s ConQuest https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-20-03-towerfag.602/
2. Do you mean that in the pause exe, in addition to just the progression numbers, there should also be a calculation of the approximate time for execution, so that you can immediately understand whether or not to compress the game?
1. It's actual only for MZ/MZ where for parallaxes used loseless compression. For VX Ace there aren't any check in UAGC for it so its treated as usual png without any limitation. So only possible solution to improve VX Ace compression is to try to compress not transparent png files to jpg as it made for kirikiri but it would slow down compression and needs to be implemented and also can lead to bugs.
2. It's almost impossible when compressed several files at one at least immediately as u want. To calculate average time to compress all game u need calculate average time of some amount of images, audio and video (the more better, more precise info) and divide it by compressed time. Also because they compressed in ultrafast mode (multiple processes at once) it's even harder to calculate but probably possible. And finally UAGC compresses first images, then audio and videos at last, so it's not possible to calculate estimated time for all media types right away. For example unless u compess images and audio u can't gather info about possible video average compression time.

Reactions: Asenaris and giqui

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
UAGC update v2.3.4 (install it on UAGC version 2.3.2 or 2.3.3)

For RenPy compressor added ability to choose SDK distribution type (when build MacOS enabled) at UAGC settings page.
UAGC now deletes progress.ini file at start (in case if pause.exe didn't removed it somehow after compression ends).
1679259097596.png

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
1. It's actual only for MZ/MZ where for parallaxes used loseless compression. For VX Ace there aren't any check in UAGC for it so its treated as usual png without any limitation. So only possible solution to improve VX Ace compression is to try to compress not transparent png files to jpg as it made for kirikiri but it would slow down compression and needs to be implemented and also can lead to bugs.
2. It's almost impossible when compressed several files at one at least immediately as u want. To calculate average time to compress all game u need calculate average time of some amount of images, audio and video (the more better, more precise info) and divide it by compressed time. Also because they compressed in ultrafast mode (multiple processes at once) it's even harder to calculate but probably possible. And finally UAGC compresses first images, then audio and videos at last, so it's not possible to calculate estimated time for all media types right away. For example unless u compess images and audio u can't gather info about possible video average compression time.
1. Nice
2. For me interest only time for compressing videos.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
2. For me interest only time for compressing videos.
This is not easy to do coz I think it should be consisted of this 3 steps:
1) Benchmark module that would test average compression speed of several video file types (VP8/9 and maybe MPEG-4) at selected settings (need to run once to test PC/CPU performance) to compute how long takes to compress 1 minute of video.
2) Pause.exe checks all game videos duration (may take a few mins especially on potato PC).
3) If estimated video compression time feature (or how I may call it probably in future if decide to implement) enabled and if before using it user input some value in minutes and if its not longer than total video estimated compression time than vides would be compressed if not it would be skipped or asked for manual compression. If no time limit set than just show estimated video compression time.

MrCrisis

Jul 21, 2018
Ho i found a strange bug, first time i try to compress rpgmv game (Treasure of nadia), i use h265, ultrafast, speed 0. UAGC launch more than 150 x265 process and my computer crash :LOL:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Ho i found a strange bug, first time i try to compress rpgmv game (Treasure of nadia), i use h265, ultrafast, speed 0. UAGC launch more than 150 x265 process and my computer crash :LOL:
It should be fixed in next UAGC version.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
UAGC update v2.3.5 (install it on UAGC version 2.3.2, 2.3.3 or 2.3.4)

For RPGM MV/MZ ffmpeg ultrafast mode unlimited ffmpeg processes for h.264/5 compression enabled should be fixed.
For RPGM vx Ace compressor added "convert not transparent png images to jpg" feature that can improve game compression but could be up to 2x slower in this case. Also parallaxes now compressing much better (up to 5x).

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
A simple question:

Does the program necessarily need administrator rights and if so what functions are involved?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
A simple question:

Does the program necessarily need administrator rights and if so what functions are involved?
I can't run it without, that's what's stopping me from using the server :cry:

EDIT, and ofc, Defender says UAGC is a trojan after the newest builds :ROFLMAO:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
A simple question:

Simple answer that I dunno. In 90% operations I'm pretty sure it doesn't need it but to avoid possible compains that something not working I've enabled it by default coz I'm have no intention to test if all features works without admin rights but maybe in next UAGC version I'll make separate UAGC.exe without it for testing purposes for those who wanna test it.
I can't run it without, that's what's stopping me from using the server :cry:

EDIT, and ofc, Defender says UAGC is a trojan after the newest builds :ROFLMAO:
I'm so tired of Defender sh*t which even can don't like Unity asset file (that isn't even exe, dll, bat or js), used Avast before and was mostly happy except big SSD slow downs at IDM file downloading and joining process after downloading finished (even on M2 SSD). So maybe I'll add in sigtature that I'm not gonna react on Defender virus complains but only if file detected by virustotal well known AV's.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes