Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v3.0.7

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

For what compressor u want mass/bulk game compress feature?

• RPGM MV/MZ

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • HTML

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I want be able to bulk compress all engines (this is not planned since too hard to add)

• I want to compress all xp3 files in game folder (no u don't coz some games are encrypted)

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I don't want this feature at all so don't waste ur time on it, just enjoy ur summer time :)

• I have potato PC

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • I have average PC

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • I have fast PC

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • I have super PC

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Did u used latest version of UAGC? It happens right at game start? Did u have spaces in the full game path before compression?
UAGC 2.0 RC7,When i try test game after compress,stuck on start with this error,nope path original after unpacked game from exe file 1659206646535.png

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
After: 961 files,20 Folders
All I can say that in ur case UAGC deletes Game.rgss3a without unpacking it and I dunno why. Try to install to C:\games instead. Also try to open folder ..\UAGC_v2.0_rc7\UAGC\Scripts\RgssDecrypter and copy all files to game folder and drop "Game.rgss3a" file to the "RgssDecrypter.exe" and see if it's starting to unpack those file.

Reactions: Asenaris

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
All I can say that in ur case UAGC deletes Game.rgss3a without unpacking it and I dunno why. Try to install to C:\games instead. Also try to open folder ..\UAGC_v2.0_rc7\UAGC\Scripts\RgssDecrypter and copy all files to game folder and drop "Game.rgss3a" file to the "RgssDecrypter.exe" and see if it's starting to unpack those file.
Immediately after I try to do what you said, the decreptor console instantly closes

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Try to extract this version of decryptor where !.bat and run bat file again. I recompiled in VS 2022 for .Net 4.0 instead 2.0 but not sure if it helps... What Windows do u have btw?

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Try to extract this version of decryptor where !.bat and run bat file again. I recompiled in VS 2022 for .Net 4.0 instead 2.0 but not sure if it helps... What Windows do u have btw?
Thinking it's works

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Think it's work
Good then (re)place it to ..\UAGC_v2.0_rc7\UAGC\Scripts\RgssDecrypter and try to compress that game again. In next UAGC version I'll put those files also there if it would work 4 u after that...

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/family-at-home-2-ep-5-salr-games.103264 (Stuck on Compression video in this game,compress images and Audio good). (Bas Cruncher can compress video,but without ultrafast ffmpeg this is torture)
It's hard to say what problem u have here since it works fine for me (10 min at least with almost 100% CPU load, compressed already about 1/2 of game videos). I can suggest only 2 things for now. Try to run video compression in UAGC again and if it fails try to install ffmpeg older version. Maybe PC reboot could also help u...

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes