Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v3.0.7

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

For what compressor u want mass/bulk game compress feature?

• RPGM MV/MZ

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • HTML

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I want be able to bulk compress all engines (this is not planned since too hard to add)

• I want to compress all xp3 files in game folder (no u don't coz some games are encrypted)

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I don't want this feature at all so don't waste ur time on it, just enjoy ur summer time :)

• I have potato PC

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • I have average PC

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • I have fast PC

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • I have super PC

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Next try compress,continue stucking. (Stuck only on this game) (Would be appreicate if you send me,if it not hard for you compressing video this game ;))
Trying use older version,Work Fine,Continue compressing video and don't stuck anymore (thanks for info)
Ok, np - luckily for u I didn't canceled video converting process but quality is kinda bad coz I've tested on 4th speed and 40% quality so it took me less 30 mins...

Reactions: Asenaris

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Ok, np - luckily for u I didn't canceled video converting process but quality is kinda bad coz I've tested on 4th speed and 40% quality...
Thanks,You Save my pc potato :D

lf2mr

Sep 7, 2019
Hi everybody.
And is there a possibility using this utility when compressing video files .ogv in renpy game also change the resolution of these files?

I want to compress video files for the android port, where exactly 4k is not required, but 720p would be enough. For example, Waifu Academy, where on the latest version even on computers there were problems with playing 4k video files.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Hi everybody.
And is there a possibility using this utility when compressing video files .ogv in renpy game also change the resolution of these files?

I want to compress video files for the android port, where exactly 4k is not required, but 720p would be enough. For example, Waifu Academy, where on the latest version even on computers there were problems with playing 4k video files.
It's not possible in UAGC yet but maybe I'll add it in some of the next versions. For now as far as I know this tool supports video resolution changing but I didn't tested it...

Reactions: Asenaris and lf2mr

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Full version UAGC release candidate 8 + quick fix v2.3 (368 Mb):

For Ren'Py compressor added ability to change video resolution (for libvpx-vp9 encoder). For Repack maker added optional (instead of webp) avif image compressor and also added video support (from mpg/mpeg-1, mp4/h264, avi/mpeg-4 to h265 and back convertion) for it. At the UAGC main page added GARbro tool. Updated some tools.
Quick fix v2.3 for UAGC rc8: fixed avif repack maker -> changed very slow imagemagick to fast avifenc/avifdec, also fixed mp3 processing bug (for both webp and avif repack creators):

Last edited:

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I was curious if you would know how to extract kirikiri z game art, so I could possibly uncensor art and also translate menu pictures too?

futoumei Z games are the ones I'm trying to translate a bit of.. any help you could provide would be great..

even a tool you know of or a direction to look(besides just saying google it, cuz it's like a needle in a haystack for me sadly)

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I was curious if you would know how to extract kirikiri z game art, so I could possibly uncensor art and also translate menu pictures too?

futoumei Z games are the ones I'm trying to translate a bit of.. any help you could provide would be great..

even a tool you know of or a direction to look(besides just saying google it, cuz it's like a needle in a haystack for me sadly)
It would help if u named the game u wanna translate coz I found only 2 FZ games - one of them already translated and another one is just plain Kirikiri (not Z version) which unpacks fine with GARbro and u can try this tool to translate the game after unpacking. About Krkr Z translation I don't know much only that on new games like "Kinkoi Golden Time" u should use which unpacks game file while u playing the game (but how to make it working after unpacking I have no clue) and maybe could also may help in that case.

Last edited:

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
It would help if u named the game u wanna translate coz I found only 2 FZ games - one of them already translated and another one is just plain Kirikiri (not Z version) which unpacks fine with GARbro and u can try this tool to translate the game after unpacking. About Krkr Z translation I don't know much only that on new games like "Kinkoi Golden Time" u should use which unpacks game file while u playing the game (but how to make it working after unpacking I have no clue) and maybe could also may help in that case.
, ,and
sry I didn't know you needed more than the DEV name for looking on dlsite or whatever

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
, ,and
sry I didn't know you needed more than the DEV name for looking on dlsite or whatever
1st game I've already mentioned in my post last one seems also plain kirikiri (not Z) so u should do it fine with GARbro. Anyway this thread is not about game translation so u better ask questions in some other more revelant topics...

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
1st game I've already mentioned in my post last one seems also plain kirikiri (not Z) so u should do it fine with GARbro. Anyway this thread is not about game translation so u better ask questions in some other more revelant topics...
ok thanks for the help! :) and I do apologize, I didn't know that I shouldn't ask this here.. I just saw this while I was using the search in this site and thought you or someone would know since the topic of compression is somewhat related to extraction.
I suppose I am wrong in that assumption now..

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Just move folders from ..\TamasAwakening-0.14-pc\game\rpakit_out one level up to the ..\TamasAwakening-0.14-pc\game. Looks like folder moving in v1.9.9 has some problems. I was trying speed up folder moving from rpakit_out to game folder by changing from Windows robocopy to plain "move" command but looks like it has problems and needs more testing...
That's Problem return

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes