Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v3.0.7

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

For what compressor u want mass/bulk game compress feature?

• RPGM MV/MZ

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • HTML

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I want be able to bulk compress all engines (this is not planned since too hard to add)

• I want to compress all xp3 files in game folder (no u don't coz some games are encrypted)

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I don't want this feature at all so don't waste ur time on it, just enjoy ur summer time :)

• I have potato PC

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • I have average PC

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • I have fast PC

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • I have super PC

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Brilliant work Megalol! You are a hero till Renpy Tom gets JXL and AV1 in(which as you said finally looks like it's happening. A few things-for repacks I see no option to use libvips as I plugged in my own dlls for jxl dated 9/1(today) as nconvert is using jxl .61 and .8 alpha can be plugged into libvips. Is that libvips your using compiled on 8/28? so webp 1.2.4. etc? for those using jxl a quality setting of 91 is equal to Bt-lossless and for AV1 can cut video bit-rate about 25 percent from vp9 and get a VMAF score of 98 if I remember last time I tested it. so just to help people who want to basically archive games visually lossless could even go lower with video depending on if megalol is using SVT-AV1 or aom and last thing Mega whats the year old ffmpeg stack used for? I plug in a new build but curious-anyways awesome work!

edit: never mind missed the new last page with the renp'y repack maker-it's all there. Great Job!
Yeah, I've compiled libvips x64 (for repacking) and x86 (for unrep) by myself from (coz it seems most recent) at mentioned date with minimum needed image formats like png, gif, webp, jpg, jpeg-xl and avif to reduce repack size.
Old ffmpeg is using for VP9/H.264 and other ancient video formats encoding coz it's more stable for old PC and its speed same or even better (about 1%) than in newer version that is a bit strange for sure.

Reactions: Asenaris and mav99

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
I have one idea how to fix it (if in short: UAGC rename files with some external tool, does compression, renames files back) but it needs to be implemented and tested first...
Awaiting for this,Thanks

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
I have one idea how to fix it (if in short: UAGC rename files with some external tool, does compression, renames files back) but it needs to be implemented and tested first...
How Progress with this,can i ask?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
About 50% done. It's much harder then I thought 1st. It needs some regex knowledge and even if it works fine with online regex emulator in real task (windows batch file) it needs some adjusting like escaping double quotes end etc.

Reactions: Asenaris

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
hey Mega-just letting u know Pierre updated nconvert today. ha so some guy who knows whats up asked him to fix jxl and avif conversion and to update the old jxl and avif dlls. Well he responded by not updating either of the new ones that are evolving on a literal daily basis ha but he did update jpeg-2000! and webp to 12.4 ha. Thought you may wanna know i used libvips anyways which I updated myself to .8-throw these dlls and overwrite and in business ill look into avif too maybe see if that's up to date and thanks for all your great work! oh and heres a much newer build of gifsicle if that helps attached too.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
hey Mega-just letting u know Pierre updated nconvert today. ha so some guy who knows whats up asked him to fix jxl and avif conversion and to update the old jxl and avif dlls. Well he responded by not updating either of the new ones that are evolving on a literal daily basis ha but he did update jpeg-2000! and webp to 12.4 ha. Thought you may wanna know i used libvips anyways which I updated myself to .8-throw these dlls and overwrite and in business ill look into avif too maybe see if that's up to date and thanks for all your great work! oh and heres a much newer build of gifsicle if that helps attached too.
Hi! Lol, it's actually I've asked dev to update nconvert and already put it in upcoming version of UAGC but thx for mention it anyway. About libvips, can u provide updated x86 jxl dlls too for unRep(aking)? Btw libvips seems slower than nconvert for webp maybe because it's main goal not speed but low memory usage? Thx for gifsicle but stupid Windows defender don't like it so I'm not sure if it would be good idea to put it in UAGC until they fix false detection...

• Haha
Reactions: Asenaris and "CJ"

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I've got some free time to finish implementing japanese file names fix for UAGC RMGM MV/MZ compressor so gonna release it in next 24h but I don't 100% sure if it would work fine for u so it needs to be tested. For now u can try if u want compressed game with new UAGC version

Reactions: "CJ" and Asenaris

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
np attached an x86 build of jxl and another idea I attached latest version of 7Z-Standard it's superior version of 7zip and Reindhardt recently updated it to v22 so throw that into scripts folder as well and idk what's up with virus scanning on here ha but should all be fine I saw my x64 jxl dlls are a virus ha!

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
I've got some free time to finish implementing japanese file names fix for UAGC RMGM MV/MZ compressor so gonna release it in next 24h but I don't 100% sure if it would work fine for u so it needs to be tested. For now u can try if u want compressed game with new UAGC version
Can i post your compression in topic with game?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Yes, but u supposed to test it 1st :D

You already asked about this game (at least problem was similar) as far as I remember and I've posted instruction how to fix it...
KitsuSecret Him Want test this more,than i :D
About Problem Okay,About This game,Hm maybe

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes