Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v3.0.7

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

For what compressor u want mass/bulk game compress feature?

• RPGM MV/MZ

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • HTML

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I want be able to bulk compress all engines (this is not planned since too hard to add)

• I want to compress all xp3 files in game folder (no u don't coz some games are encrypted)

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I don't want this feature at all so don't waste ur time on it, just enjoy ur summer time :)

• I have potato PC

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • I have average PC

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • I have fast PC

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • I have super PC

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Yes seems so. If you have the new version ready, i will most likely test it. thanks for your help.
I found 1 silly mistake that prevented unREP_Unity_v_1_5 tool to import textures in assets bundles + fixed DDS_Optimizer so it's now don't need dll's (coz it inside exe file now) so u can try to install ur repack again with updated tools. Install time with DDS_Optimizer (without it not tested but I think it would be about 30 mins but installed game size could be about 50 Gb) up to several hours. Free space needed for installation about 60 Gb minimum, with DDS_Optimizer installed game size would be about 10 Gb. And since converting images from webp to dds while repack installation with unREP_Unity_v_1_5 is ultrafast not sure if on slow PC it wouldn't end with crash coz there are abot 11k images to uncompress and I think that it would be too much for potato PC.

Reactions: Exoplast

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I found 1 silly mistake that prevented unREP_Unity_v_1_5 tool to import textures in assets bundles + fixed DDS_Optimizer so it's now don't need dll's (coz it inside exe file now) so u can try to install ur repack again with updated tools. Install time with DDS_Optimizer (without it not tested but I think it would be about 30 mins but installed game size could be about 50 Gb) up to several hours. Free space needed for installation about 60 Gb minimum, with DDS_Optimizer installed game size would be about 10 Gb. And since converting images from webp to dds while repack installation with unREP_Unity_v_1_5 is ultrafast not sure if on slow PC it wouldn't end with crash coz there are abot 11k images to uncompress and I think that it would be too much for potato PC.
I'm now testing it. Till yet i get no errors anymore. I wish there where a terminal windows which shows me which file is processing at the moment. The install time is normal for doing such work, but that will be to long for most user's here on the forum (Potato-PC user can use their pc for hours as coffee warmer).

I have use till yet the Diskspan form that . It use tools like xtool for preping and ultraarc to pack the games. Normally the game have then 1/3 of there original size for downloading if everything went well. Great plus for this tool the installation is done in 5-10mins on potato pc (tested with the game The Twist ).

For the rest of your tool i have only good words very good and feature rich. I very like your update maker, that is good for games like Public Sex Life H and other games like that. For the tool i have 1 think that could be better, if your are on the updatemaker page and want to go back to the mainpage you must go through several sites. Can you add a back to mainpage button to your tool ?

Can you also have a look to that game that i have compressed yesterday. It has gone totally rogue on my pc yesterday (laggy as hell and redo the same thing over and over again) with your tool and was't done after 2 hours. Yac has done it in 10 mins.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I'm now testing it. Till yet i get no errors anymore. I wish there where a terminal windows which shows me which file is processing at the moment. The install time is normal for doing such work, but that will be to long for most user's here on the forum (Potato-PC user can use their pc for hours as coffee warmer).

I have use till yet the Diskspan form that . It use tools like xtool for preping and ultraarc to pack the games. Normally the game have then 1/3 of there original size for downloading if everything went well. Great plus for this tool the installation is done in 5-10mins on potato pc (tested with the game The Twist ).

For the rest of your tool i have only good words very good and feature rich. I very like your update maker, that is good for games like Public Sex Life H and other games like that. For the tool i have 1 think that could be better, if your are on the updatemaker page and want to go back to the mainpage you must go through several sites. Can you add a back to mainpage button to your tool ?

Can you also have a look to that game that i have compressed yesterday. It has gone totally rogue on my pc yesterday (laggy as hell and redo the same thing over and over again) with your tool and was't done after 2 hours. Yac has done it in 10 mins.
Ok, I'll check those game and think about home button. About Diskspan and Unity games: I've tested it some time ago and my opinion that it gives max 20% less size against just good old "7-zip lzma2 ultra with 128Mb dict size" and on games packed in asset bundles like Spellbook I think it would be even just the same as 7-zip with ultra compression profile.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Ok, I'll check those game and think about home button. About Diskspan and Unity games: I've tested it some time ago and my opinion that it gives max 20% less size against just good old "7-zip lzma2 ultra with 128Mb dict size" and on games packed in asset bundles like Spellbook I think it would be even just the same as 7-zip with ultra compression profile.
Yes Diskspan is not that good like the method you are using, but it is fast for installing. Like you say 7zip get almost the same result, but their you can't have your own installer for example to adding frameworks etc. Don't unstanderstand me wrong : your process is much better, but i think not so much people will use it because of the enorm installtime.

Thanks that you are looking into that game and think about the home button.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Yes Diskspan is not that good like the method you are using, but it is fast for installing. Like you say 7zip get almost the same result, but their you can't have your own installer for example to adding frameworks etc. Don't unstanderstand me wrong : your process is much better, but i think not so much people will use it because of the enorm installtime.

Thanks that you are looking into that game and think about the home button.
Yeah, I agree with u and maybe I'll try to improve install time later. For now I can say that this install method (from all I tried) have less bugs with image import by converting webp to uncompressed dds and use dds_optimizer after.
About mentioned game I had no problems with those settings on attached screenshot and it literally took 10 mins if minus time that took to compress unpacked data back to rpa that other tool can't do as far as I know. Btw what CPU do u have?

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Yeah, I agree with u and maybe I'll try to improve install time later. For now I can say that this install method (from all I tried) have less bugs with image import by converting webp to uncompressed dds and use dds_optimizer after.
About mentioned game I had no problems with those settings on attached screenshot and it literally took 10 mins if minus time that tool to compress unpacked data back to rpa that other tool can't do as far as I know.
Haven't set the libvpx-vp9 video encoder and ultrafast ffmpeg (don't think it was the ffmpeg function). will test it later with the lib function.

Reactions: megalol

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Haven't set the libvpx-vp9 video encoder and ultrafast ffmpeg (don't think it was the ffmpeg function). will test it later with the lib function.
I've made quick fix for UAGC v2.0 pre final version so u can test it if u want.
Added: home button on each pages except main, for dds_compressor optional "show progress in cmd window" (not tested).

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I've made quick fix for UAGC v2.0 pre final version so u can test it if u want.
Added: home button on each pages except main, for dds_compressor optional "show progress in cmd window" (not tested).
The hoembutton works fine. The DDS_Optimiser i will test after the repack is unpacked (took 8hours till yet not finished).

Reactions: Asenaris

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
The hoembutton works fine. The DDS_Optimiser i will test after the repack is unpacked (took 8hours till yet not finished).
Ok, what is ur CPU (my is Core i7-8700), is it's still DDS_Optimizer not finished working, what it's CPU usage of it coz if load is low maybe DDS_Optimize just stuck (it could happen if u have broken dds file/s for example due very low free HDD space while repack installation)?
Btw DDS_Optimiser "Show dds_optimizer window (inside cmd)" feature for now would work only if enabled "Try to compress all possible files" since it's test version. In final I'll make it work for both cases or download updated fix2.

Last edited:

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Ok, what is ur CPU (my is Core i7-8700), is it's still DDS_Optimizer not finished working, what it's CPU usage of it coz if load is low maybe DDS_Optimize just stuck (it could happen if u have broken dds file/s for example due very low free HDD space while repack installation)?
Btw DDS_Optimiser "Show dds_optimizer window (inside cmd)" feature for now would work only if enabled "Try to compress all possible files" since it's test version. In final I'll make it work for both cases or download updated fix2.
Now it has finished (9 hours), that was one reason why i was asking for the progress indicator. I have an Ryzen 9 5900x and it was using 13-20% of his power. Normally my CPU crushing things like that in no time and all other Benchmark reporting correct value for my configuration. The installation was installed on an Samsung Evo 970 Plus with 300GB free space.

Will test the fix tommrow if it is ok.

Edit : Just letting you know with the libvx function for older cpu, the compression went fine that yesterday went rogue on my pc.

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Now it has finished (9 hours), that was one reason why i was asking for the progress indicator. I have an Ryzen 9 5900x and it was using 13-20% of his power. Normally my CPU crushing things like that in no time and all other Benchmark reporting correct value for my configuration. The installation was installed on an Samsung Evo 970 Plus with 300GB free space.

Will test the fix tommrow if it is ok.

Edit : Just letting you know with the libvx function for older cpu, the compression went fine that yesterday went rogue on my pc.
Maybe DDS_Optimizer is slow for u coz it's not optimized for AMD since it uses at least 50% of CPU power in my case...
Btw currently in cmd window would be shown DDS_Optimizer progress of current file but not of all of them.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Maybe DDS_Optimizer is slow for u coz it's not optimized for AMD since it uses at least 50% of CPU power in my case...
Btw currently in cmd window would be shown DDS_Optimizer progress of current file but not of all of them.
Thanks for the reply. Is it ok to see only the progress on the file it it working on. Will test it tomorrow and will give you feedback.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Thanks for the reply. Is it ok to see only the progress on the file it it working on. Will test it tomorrow and will give you feedback.
I'll maybe change dds compressor if find more suitable - this one not fastest one for sure (unlike nvcompress or texconv) that it can auto choose dds compression format (dxt1, dxt1a, dxt5 and etc) coz there are some limitations in UnityEx for dds import in Unity assets (if image resolution is not divisible by 4 u can't import some of dxtx types and if its wrong import fails) plus it auto keeps images transparency.
Upd: testing now new version of DDS_Optimizer if it's better the older one. Upd2: new version of DDS_Optimizer can convert webp directly to dds (without need of imagemagick that could make potato PC crash) and seems to work faster.

Last edited:
Reactions: Exoplast

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Upd: testing now new version of DDS_Optimizer if it's better the older one. Upd2: new version of DDS_Optimizer can convert webp directly to dds (without need of imagemagick that could make potato PC crash) and seems to work faster.
That are good news to hear. Keep up your good work, you are a real mvp here on the forum. When you decide to publish it, i will sure test it out.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
That are good news to hear. Keep up your good work, you are a real mvp here on the forum. When you decide to publish it, i will sure test it out.
I've finally managed to implement new version of DDS Optimizer in my unREP tool so u can test it now on ur Spellbook repack and if all OK I'll need to make a few tweaks in main UAGC module (Unity repack creator) to complete it. For me now installing process of ur Spellbook repack are twice faster, unREP tool shows now DDS Optimizer progress instead of imagemagick. There are also debug file called 1.txt in root game folder where are stored more detailed DDS Optimizer progress info.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I've finally managed to implement new version of DDS Optimizer in my unREP tool so u can test it now on ur Spellbook repack and if all OK I'll need to make a few tweaks in main UAGC module (Unity repack creator) to complete it. For me now installing process of ur Spellbook repack are twice faster, unREP tool shows now DDS Optimizer progress instead of imagemagick. There are also debug file called 1.txt in root game folder where more detailed DDS Optimizer progress info shown.
OK. Will test it. but it will take a while. Thanks for your hard work.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
On what game? UAGC pre final version? Try to unpack this file to the "..\UAGC\Scripts\vips".
On any game with which I have not tried it, yes Pre-Final, OK, I will try your method, I will unsubscribe as I try it on the game

P.S: Yeah your files solved that's problem many thanks.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
OK. Will test it. but it will take a while. Thanks for your hard work.
I'm now testing it. It's now run about 45 min and have proceeded 922 files from 10888. It seems that it now do severals task at once (That is a good improvement). Till now i get no error.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes