Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v3.0.7

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

For what compressor u want mass/bulk game compress feature?

• RPGM MV/MZ

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • HTML

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • I want be able to bulk compress all engines (this is not planned since too hard to add)

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • I want to compress all xp3 files in game folder (no u don't coz some games are encrypted)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I don't want this feature at all so don't waste ur time on it, just enjoy ur summer time :)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I have potato PC

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • I have average PC

• I have fast PC

• I have super PC

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I've checked and in my case game size is 10.3 Gb after repack installation with this files.
Can u check again if u did all right (extracted and overwrited all files from dds_opt_ultrafast.7z to repack folder before its installation and run unREP_Unity_v_1_5.exe), in task manager go to details and look if there are DDS_Optimizer.exe processes and not magick.exe. Coz it seems that it just converted webp files with magick.exe, not with DDS_Optimizer.exe.
When i using the downloaded files, and replace it with the one in my repack magick is working. Sometihng seems to be wrong. I have deleted the magick exe, after that i get errrors. And yes i have doublecheck if i have replaced the files.

For checking Sha256 Checksum Unprep.exe:

Old from repack : 39A656DA888A185695DB64FD56A2C6541329C93F64CACCB15094D1EC5C575DA9

New exe: 39FE6DD3F73F0282026FB76CFC44B53BC625436AFD6E91EA50F8367493345890

Last edited:
Reactions: Asenaris

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
When i using the downloaded files, and replaye it with the one in my repack magick is working. Sometihng seems to be wrong. I have deleted the magick exe, after that i get errrors. And yes i have doublecheck if i have replaced the files.

For checking Sha256 Checksum Unprep.exe:

Old from repack : 39A656DA888A185695DB64FD56A2C6541329C93F64CACCB15094D1EC5C575DA9

New exe: 39FE6DD3F73F0282026FB76CFC44B53BC625436AFD6E91EA50F8367493345890
Sorry, my bad (I'm a bit ill, my head is not very clear). Put wrong unREP that looks for .bat file not exe. Here is correct one

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Sorry, my bad (I'm a bit ill, my head is not very clear). Put wrong unREP that looks for .bat file not exe. Here is correct one
No Problem. Have also sometimes days where i'm ill and make the same mistake. Will test it now.
Get well soon.

First 1800 Files are done after 5mins. CPU usage is 31-41%. Will report later how long it took.

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
No Problem. Have also sometimes days where i'm ill and make the same mistake. Will test it now.
Get well soon.

First 1800 Files are done after 5mins. CPU usage is 31-41%. Will report later how long it took.
Thx, it seems now it even faster for u than on mine CPU.
Btw I've found a few small glitches: on installed repack some images like patreon button and loading screen has wrong orientation but other game images seems fine (not tested much).
It has nothing to do with optimizer but most likely with UnityEx.
I've simplified a bit GUI or Unity repack maker and enabled by default and hide some options but it needs to be tested 1st.
1664306928769.png

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Thx, it seems now it even faster for u than on mine CPU.
Btw I've found a few small glitches: on installed repack some images like patreon button and loading screen has wrong orientation but other game images seems fine (not tested much).
It has nothing to do with optimizer but most likely with UnityEx.
I've simplified a bit GUI or Unity repack maker and enabled by defaul and hide some options but it needs to be tested 1st.
View attachment 2068227
Yes the performance increase is enorrmoes compared to the first version. Will check the thing with the glitches also, when the installation is done.
Your new gui looks good for me . I can test it, but that it a task for the weekend. Have alot work to do this week. When you want i can pm you when i have time.

Endresult (using the HDD instead of SSD for representing the average storage solution here on the forum) : 51min and 10,3gb filesize. The loading and patreon picture are also weird on my side, so it is perhabs unityex.

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Sorry Mega-should have been more clear it was reading animated webp files as static ones and converting to static jxl. I agree animated jxl not even in Firefox nightly yet it is proably too early. Idk maybe the fault lies in libvips and it can't distinguish between static and animated webp files when converting? But I believe you made the first GUI compatible with jxl .8 as when they switched over it broke all the old GUI's like Megapixel that I used to use so that's pretty cool!
I've made animated webp to animated avif compressor and it has very good results in files size but sadly not very fast. FullHD animation with 422 frames takes about 2.5 minutes for avif and about 0.5 minutes for webp but compressed awebp about 6 times bigger than avif and avif has better quality (lol). Btw I'm thinking about adding also gif to animated avif compressor (yeah, I know that ffmpeg can convert gif to animated avif directly without piping to avifenc but speed would be extreme slow so it's not very useful for now) before releasing new UAGC version...
P.S. If u wanna latest ffmpeg version (to replace ffmpeg_x265.exe) for UAGC .

Reactions: Asenaris and mav99

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
I've made animated webp to animated avif compressor and it has very good results in files size but sadly not very fast. FullHD animation with 422 frames takes about 2.5 minutes for avif and about 0.5 minutes for webp but compressed awebp about 6 times bigger than avif and avif has better quality (lol). Btw I'm thinking about adding also gif to animated avif compressor (yeah, I know that ffmpeg can convert gif to animated avif directly without piping to avifenc but speed would be extreme slow so it's not very useful for now) before releasing new UAGC version...
P.S. If u wanna latest ffmpeg version (to replace ffmpeg_x265.exe) for UAGC .

Sounds Awesome! Animated avif/jxl still so limited but excited to to try it out. I wonder if the new hardware AV1 encoders on the RTX cards and Intel ARC cards will do animated avif as it is literally av1 video files stripped down. Raptor Lake 13k Intel Cpus also have AV1 hardware encoding built in lets hope its turned on. Did you know 9/10/11 gen Intel CPUs have VP9 hardware encoding but Intel never activated it-people only got it working on Linux. Anyways great work!

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
UAGC v2.0 final-test (395 Mb):

For popular game engine image compressors (renpy, rpgm mv/mz, html, unity) added speed limiter (after enabling speed settings would be taken from Ogg) that could be useful for potato PC that has crashes at image compressing. For custom engine compressor added animated gif/webp to animated avif compressor. For Unity engine enabled by default and removed from GUI some features to make it simplier and updated dds_optimizer (faster unity repack installation). Updated tools.

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
renpyjxljpg.jpg
Great work Mega! Well look it's at the top the list hopefully Renpy Tom pushes out a working build any day now.

Feb 12, 2021
UAGC v2.0 final-test (395 Mb):

For popular game engine image compressors (renpy, rpgm mv/mz, html, unity) added speed limiter (after enabling speed settings would be taken from Ogg) that could be useful for potato PC that has crashes at image compressing. For custom engine compressor added animated gif/webp to animated avif compressor. For Unity engine enabled by default and removed from GUI some features to make it simplier and updated dds_optimizer (faster unity repack installation). Updated tools.
Hello, i ended up using a windows VM and its working fine for the most part. However, on 2.0 any time i try to compress a renpy apk it says it completes and just straight up deletes both the original apk and the newly compressed version. Cant find them anywhere especially not in the directory the pop up says they are.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Hello, i ended up using a windows VM and its working fine for the most part. However, on 2.0 any time i try to compress a renpy apk it says it completes and just straight up deletes both the original apk and the newly compressed version. Cant find them anywhere especially not in the directory the pop up says they are.
Did u installed Java SE 8 before using it? There are a button on main UAGC page that starts Java installation.

Feb 12, 2021
Did u installed Java SE 8 before using it? There are a button on main UAGC page that starts Java installation.
Yeah I’ve compressed a ton of games so far without issue and renpy in the VM can build an apk so i assume it can find my java_home path correctly. It seems to get through the entire apk compress/build process and even says it’s complete and shows where it’s saved only for it and the original apk to be missing. I also tried on 1.9.7 and it does the same thing

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Yeah I’ve compressed a ton of games so far without issue and renpy in the VM can build an apk so i assume it can find my java_home path correctly. It seems to get through the entire apk compress/build process and even says it’s complete and shows where it’s saved only for it and the original apk to be missing. I also tried on 1.9.7 and it does the same thing
U should try to launch ..\UAGC_v2.0_final_test\UAGC\Scripts\uber-apk-signer.jar tool and check if it works (opens/closes without error since it's a cmd tool) anyway. I dunno what java version renpy uses so u need stricktly Java SE 8 installed...
Also try to temporary disable antivirus+UAC, and tell me what Windows version u uses in ur VM?
P.S. I'll add in new UAGC version a checker not to delete original apk if compressed doesn't exist.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

daddyCzapo

Mar 26, 2019
I have a slight problem with the software. I set the image and video quality at 80% and after the ~700 MB game was done crunching it was showing 1.1 GB. What did i do wrong or what did i miss? I deleted all the files but i could try and recreate the issue if it could be helpful.
Cheers

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I have a slight problem with the software. I set the image and video quality at 80% and after the ~700 MB game was done crunching it was showing 1.1 GB. What did i do wrong or what did i miss? I deleted all the files but i could try and recreate the issue if it could be helpful.
Cheers
It depends on game and sometimes on other minor UAGC settings, if u told me it's name then my answer would be more precise but for now I can suggest don't to raise vq > 50%.

Feb 12, 2021
U should try to launch ..\UAGC_v2.0_final_test\UAGC\Scripts\uber-apk-signer.jar tool and check if it works (opens/closes without error since it's a cmd tool) anyway. I dunno what java version renpy uses so u need stricktly Java SE 8 installed...
Also try to temporary disable antivirus+UAC, and tell me what Windows version u uses in ur VM?
P.S. I'll add in new UAGC version a checker not to delete original apk if compressed doesn't exist.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey so i do have java SE 8 (jdk1.8.0_333 to be exact) reinstalled the sdk from scratch to be safe and linked all the paths/environment variables etc. and windows defender+UAC all disabled. I am running windows 11 since its supported out of the box with an M1 mac and VM. CMD links fine with all the java stuff so we're good there and i can run uber-apk-signer.jar from within CMD but it doesn't run if i just click on it so i'm not sure if i'm still missing some system link tbh.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Hey so i do have java SE 8 (jdk1.8.0_333 to be exact) reinstalled the sdk from scratch to be safe and linked all the paths/environment variables etc. and windows defender+UAC all disabled. I am running windows 11 since its supported out of the box with an M1 mac and VM. CMD links fine with all the java stuff so we're good there and i can run uber-apk-signer.jar from within CMD but it doesn't run if i just click on it so i'm not sure if i'm still missing some system link tbh.
Ok, looks like all should be good regarding java for u then if apk-signer runs from cmd. Can u try to place not compressed apk to some simple folder path like "C:\games\" and rename it to something 1.apk and try to do compression it again there?
P.S. Did it happens with all apk u tested files or u just trying with same one? If my advice fails it could be possible Win11 problem so I'll probably be able to test apk compression on it tomorrow or later.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes