Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v3.0.7

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

For what compressor u want mass/bulk game compress feature?

• RPGM MV/MZ

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • HTML

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • I want be able to bulk compress all engines (this is not planned since too hard to add)

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • I want to compress all xp3 files in game folder (no u don't coz some games are encrypted)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I don't want this feature at all so don't waste ur time on it, just enjoy ur summer time :)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I have potato PC

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • I have average PC

• I have fast PC

• I have super PC

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Asenaris gonna love it (y)

I will still continue using the SDK
UAGC is building macOS ver using SDK with command line. I've packed SDK's v7.4.0-8.03 (earlier vers has problems with cmd at least for me) to SFX WinRar exe about 300Mb so UAGC searches in file "..game\script_version.txt" needed SDK version and if it exists, building (if enabled) macOS game after compression, also u can manually select SDK (v7.4.0-8.03).
1667068881369.png
P.S. Also UAGC auto clear "tmp" folder (that creates inside SDK) after building macOS version finished.

Last edited:
Reactions: Asenaris and "CJ"

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Made new test v6 update for UAGC (698 Mb)

For Ren'Py compressor added macOS compressed version building (read my post above about it, PC version also would be created as usual). U need to run "renpy_sdk_v7.4.0-8.03.exe" before using it (it would create SDK folders where is "uagc.exe", about 4Gb additional space needed). Don't try to add/remove SDK's manually coz it would not work and could break my tool. Don't forget to copy/backup "settings.ini" file from previous UAGC version to keep ur compresison statistics!
P.S. I don't have macOS so can't test it proprely. Use it on ur own risk!!!

Feb 12, 2021
Made new test v6 update for UAGC (698 Mb)

For Ren'Py compressor added macOS compressed version building (read my post above about it, PC version also would be created as usual). U need to run "renpy_sdk_v7.4.0-8.03.exe" before using it (it would create SDK folders where is "uagc.exe", about 4Gb additional space needed). Don't try to add/remove SDK's manually coz it would not work and could break my tool. Don't forget to copy/backup "settings.ini" file from previous UAGC version to keep ur compresison statistics!
P.S. I don't have macOS so can't test it proprely. Use it on ur own risk!!!
Not sure if this is helpful but I'm on a Mac and I've read the same issue for PC but using ren'py 7.4.1 builds apks fine however 8.0 refuses to do so for myself and many others. I know its not super relevant since you're compressing .app with this update but I'm wondering if incorporating 8.03 sdk will end up breaking you apk compressor.

Reactions: Asenaris

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Not sure if this is helpful but I'm on a Mac and I've read the same issue for PC but using ren'py 7.4.1 builds apks fine however 8.0 refuses to do so for myself and many others. I know its not super relevant since you're compressing .app with this update but I'm wondering if incorporating 8.03 sdk will end up breaking you apk compressor.
Apk compression process (at least in UAGC) is separate function and has nothing to do with macOS version building in UAGC so nothing was changed regarding it.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Would like to see in the future if possible:
The ability to return the original structure automatically for games with the RPGM MV engine.
- Allow selection of only required renpi libraries to save space. (and reducing the duration of loading uagc after unpacking them)
-The ability to determine the nominal bitrate of videos in the game in order to know approximately what percentage of quality to set.
-Improvement of the pause function, as for some reason it does not always work and is not very convenient.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Would like to see in the future if possible:
The ability to return the original structure automatically for games with the RPGM MV engine.
- Allow selection of only required renpi libraries to save space. (and reducing the duration of loading uagc after unpacking them)
-The ability to determine the nominal bitrate of videos in the game in order to know approximately what percentage of quality to set.
-Improvement of the pause function, as for some reason it does not always work and is not very convenient.
- I dunno what u mean by original structure but if its about auto encrypt back to rpgmvp, rpgmvo, rpgmvm then for now it's impossible until there are exists command line tool with such feature.
- about bitrate also dunno why u need it coz: 1) videos from same game could have different bitrate 2) u can check it manually with some tool like mediainfo by opening some video files (if its in rpa then do it while UAGC does images compression - look in rpakit_out sub/folders for vids) 3) how u suppose it would work coz it should pause UAGC (for example after unpack videos from rpa) to make adjustments by user after bitrate detection? 4) maybe better make ability to set minimum allowed bitrate so if its smaller UAGC would auto set it to minimum?
- for pause function u need to tell me at what process it doesn't work - video, audio, images? or wait when I'll look it by myself but it could take some time coz I have some other plans.
This I didn't understand at all. What libraries? If SDK for macOS building then u just need to unpack it once and forget about its. If u wanna delete renpy libraries (from lib folder) then most likely game wouldn't work on linux and etc. As far as I know there are only folder (placed same location where exe is) with .app name is useless from rare renpy market builds: "A distribution that contains the information required to run on software markets like itch.io and Steam. This isn't meant to be run directly (and probably won't work on the Mac), but should be fed to the app store upload process."

Last edited:
Reactions: "CJ" and Asenaris

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
- About rpgm, that's sad but okay.
- How i need choose bitrate or %quality if i need check videos before with another tools and ffmpeg it's too slow.Maybe pause uagc compression process for i can compress video with better speed in another about mininal bitrate it's interesting but strange function.
- in total not worked for not pause compression.
-I'm about unpacking sdk library for mac compression,uagc after this start 20 seconds,after delete 2 seconda that's normal?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
- About rpgm, that's sad but okay.
- How i need choose bitrate or %quality if i need check videos before with another tools and ffmpeg it's too slow.Maybe pause uagc compression process for i can compress video with better speed in another about mininal bitrate it's interesting but strange function.
-I'm about unpacking sdk library for mac compression,uagc after this start 20 seconds,after delete 2 seconda that's normal?
Tell me how u choose bitrate for video if u know it? What pattern would u use, if it's already low not compress video or what? For example u know that 1st game has vids 2000K bitrate and another game 9999k - what q settings u'll gonna use in both cases? And what tools are faster than ffmpeg for u?
When u 1st time run "renpy_sdk_v7.4.0-8.03.exe" it unpacks about 4Gb in background so until WinRar SFX decompression process finished, everything make slow down for few mins. But as I've said earlier u need to do it only 1 time and forget about it. If u mean about deleteing while/after macOS building than 2 secs is normal coz it deletes SDK temp files what renpy creates at macOS build and as far as I know there are nothing is unpacking but renpy may take a little time to prepare/create temp files (to pack to rpa for example) and its also OK and should be done.
Ok, I'll need to check it more coz it was more than year when I last touched it, for now I can say that I've set up to 30 sec for activation this function but don't remember why, maybe I'll try to change it to 3 sec and see what happens.

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Tell me how u choose bitrate for video if u know it? What pattern would u use, if it's already low not compress video or what? For example u know that 1st game has vids 2000K bitrate and another game 9999k - what q settings u'll gonna use in both cases? And what tools are faster than ffmpeg for u?
When u 1st time run "renpy_sdk_v7.4.0-8.03.exe" it unpacks about 4Gb in background so until WinRar SFX decompression process finished, everything make slow down for few mins. But as I've said earlier u need to do it only 1 time and forget about it. If u mean about deleteing while/after macOS building than 2 secs is normal coz it deletes SDK temp files what renpy creates at macOS build and as far as I know there are nothing is unpacking but renpy may take a little time to prepare/create temp files (to pack to rpa for example) and its also OK and should be done.
Ok, I'll need to check it more coz it was more than year when I last touched it, for now I can say that I've set up to 30 sec for activation this function but don't remember why, maybe I'll try to change it to 3 sec and see what happens.
-Okay.
- For 9999k i'm choose 3000k,for 2000k stop compressing and compressing only Images
-I'm About start uagc him load after unpack ren-py sdk longer.
- Okay

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
- For 9999k i'm choose 3000k,for 2000k stop compressing and compressing only Images
-I'm About start uagc him load after unpack ren-py sdk longer.
- For this case I can possible add in next versions 2 options: 1) if u use bitrate based video q settings (for example default 3000k) than if that new option UAGC would skip videos if they are has bitrate between 0k and 4000k for example so minimum value always would be 0 and max = ur current bitrate in UAGC settings + 1000k (or u may even set how much manually). 2) if u use video q in % then it could also use bitrate rule from 1) and also would have new additional rule for example if some video has very big bitrate for example 20000k and u set 50% it would became 10000k which is still quite large so if bitrate limiter is enabled and u set max allowed bitrate 5000k then it would be converted to such bitrate instead. Same with minimum value bitrate limiter but since u would have similar other option in 1) not sure if it should be needed.
-UAGC start same time for me after renpy SDK installation and there should be no difference as far as I know coz it uses only while builds macOS version. Try to make shortcut to UAGC.exe to desktop and launch from it not opening UAGC folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: "CJ" and Asenaris

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
- For this case I can possbile add in next versions 2 options: 1) if u use bitrate based video q settings (for example default 3000k) than if that new option UAGC would skip videos if they are has bitrate between 0k and 4000k for example so minimum value always would be 0 and max = ur current bitrate in UAGC settings + 1000k (or u may even set how much manually). 2) if u use video q in % then it could also use bitrate rule from 1) and also would have new additional rule for example if some video has very big bitrate for example 20000k and u set 50% it would became 10000k which is still quite large so if bitrate limiter is enables and u set max allowed bitrate 5000k then it would be converted to such bitrate instead. Same with minimum value bitrate limiter but since u would have similar other option in 1) not sure if it should be needed.
Okay,Interesting info.For first awaiting for better worked pause for use another software for compressing video,it would be solve a lot of problems with compress videos and economy a lot of time.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Okay,Interesting info.For first awaiting for better worked pause for use another software for compressing video,it would be solve a lot of problems with compress videos and economy a lot of time.
What software do u use that is faster then ffmpeg and how much faster it is? Are quality is also good? So u used (with no luck) "pause.exe" to suspend UAGC and compress video in external tool right?

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
What software do u use that is faster then ffmpeg? Are quality is also good? So u used (with no luck) "pause.exe" to suspend UAGC and compress video in external tool right?
Movavi video suite compress with better speed than ffmpeg,Quality ~=FFmpeg.Pause.exe not working for me,Process compressing continue,it's fuction work so so.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
I did the first test of your latest update with the ability to make a Mac version based on the Renpy SDK, I will wait for people's reactions and feedback, but you made it easier than ever, that even a casual person like me will be able to give people MAC versions in the future. Thanks again

P.S: I apologize for the extremely late testing of this function, since basically there was a Mac version everywhere

Reactions: megalol

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
It's not an error. I wrote in description what renpy versions are supported, this one is too old and not supported for building from command line so UAGC show u that can't create macOS build and there are nothing I can do about it...
Okay

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I've released new UAGC version 2.0.1:
(698 Mb with Ren'Py SDK)
(396 Mb without Ren'Py SDK, if you already have "renpy_sdk_v7.4.0-8.03.exe" file from previous UAGC version)
For Ren'Py compressor:
1) added new experimental feature "Audio ripper" for those who don't like game music or wanna gain minimum game size at all costs - it fills audio files longer 30 sec with silence of the same duration so it should be safe or at least I hope so.
2) added new feature "Compress video manually" so if enabled UAGC will stop after rpa unpack and images compression (if enabled) to let user compress video in external tools.
3) added new feature "Skip videos with same or lower bitrate" - for example if you set in UAGC bitrate setting 3000k and enabled that option then UAGC wouldn't compress videos with 3500k bitrate and lower (no matter if u use quility in % or bitrate).
4) pause(.exe) now activates faster - about 10 sec agains up to 1 min earlier.
Updated a lot of tools.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
:unsure:
In this new version, if I set the parameters to: bitrate at 800k, and quality at 25%, some file will be below 800k ?

What would be the ideal parameter?
3000K is a very high bitrate.
I can't say what ideal parameter but I think that 800k is too low (at least for FullHD) vids. For me so so bitrate is about 1500k-2000k for FullHD and about 1000k for 720p especially if u set ffmpeg speed to 3 or 4. 3000K I've put for example, in ur case if u want to compress vids to 800k just choose it in bitrate window and don't enable quality in % coz u can't use both options (if u enabled vid quality then bitrate settings could be used only as skip vids function at chosen bitrate + 500K and below). Regarding new skip vids feature, if u for example don't want to compress videos which already has small bitrate u just enable it so vids with bitrate 1300K and lower would be skipped. This feature is disabled by default so if it's not useful for u just forget about it and all would be the same as before...

Reactions: Asenaris and giqui
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes