Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v3.0.7

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

For what compressor u want mass/bulk game compress feature?

• RPGM MV/MZ

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • HTML

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • I want be able to bulk compress all engines (this is not planned since too hard to add)

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • I want to compress all xp3 files in game folder (no u don't coz some games are encrypted)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I don't want this feature at all so don't waste ur time on it, just enjoy ur summer time :)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I have potato PC

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • I have average PC

• I have fast PC

• I have super PC

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i have a game in tyrano builder it weighs 2 gb when i click on compress nothing happens it is still 2 gb or has it something to do with the images being PNG and not rpgmvp
Sure, it sounds like after compressing it didn't save anything. Might have been compressed beforehand.

Did you change compression settings or anything at all?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
i have a game in tyrano builder it weighs 2 gb when i click on compress nothing happens it is still 2 gb or has it something to do with the images being PNG and not rpgmvp
Without link on specific game ur question is kinda pointless. Anyway I'd advice to check game engine with AGED tool (at UAGC main page) 1st since there are at least 2 versions on TB engine, not saying that it may be even not TyranoBuilder (VNmaker engine with encrypted files for example that looks similar).

Reactions: Discoplayer1

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
megalol Got a weird bug. I am trying to compress: The english pictures only.
UAGC renames the files into numbers AND the script files in UAGC\Scripts\rmv :WaitWhat:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It was compressed but renamed to 12345, 12346 etc. The original files were put back into a new /www/img/etc.. folder though. But the rmv folder is still broken afterwards.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: giqui

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
megalol Got a weird bug. I am trying to compress: The english pictures only.
UAGC renames the files into numbers AND the script files in UAGC\Scripts\rmv :WaitWhat:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It was compressed but renamed to 12345, 12346 etc. The original files were put back into a new /www/img/etc.. folder though. But the rmv folder is still broken afterwards.
Yeah, I think I've had same bug when using non latin fix on RPGM game without audio folder (I've removed it for testing) but I though it's almost impossible case since all RPGM games comes with audio so left it as is. I'll look what I can do about it but not top priority for me.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Yeah, I think I've had same bug when using non latin fix on RPGM game without audio folder (I've removed it for testing) but I though it's almost impossible case since all RPGM games comes with audio so left it as is. I'll look what I can do about it but not top priority for me.
Yeah it was just weird that it renamed files inside the UAGC folder :ROFLMAO:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
They are encrypted
The game isn't encrypted anymore after compressing. Left it decrypted. So the pictures should be too. Decrypting them won't show them correctly anymore.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Recently a new video format webp has appeared
Webp is not a video format but a picture format from google and its not new. Its 13 years+ old by now.
Webm is the video format and came out at the same time.

I doubt there is a video format that uses the same ending right?

KosMos94

May 16, 2022
Webp is not a video format but a picture format from google and its not new. Its 13 years+ old by now.
Webm is the video format and came out at the same time.

I doubt there is a video format that uses the same ending right?
Yeah I can't compress it

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Recently a new video format webp has appeared
It could be old good animated webp which is supported in UAGC HTML and custom compressors long time ago. But compression of it is usually not effective and better try to convert it to animated avif (which supported in UAGC CC) if game supports it.
P.S. I'm gonna probably ignore such requests/reports without linking to affiliated games or posting example files after adding to OP bug reporting rules...

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
It could be old good animated webp which is supported in UAGC HTML and custom compressors long time ago. But compression of it is usually not effective and better try to convert it to animated avif (which supported in UAGC CC) if game supports it.
P.S. I'm gonna probably ignore such requests/reports without linking to affiliated games or posting example files after adding to OP bug reporting rules...
Yeah that was my next request, to at least share a file or or the game.

Reactions: megalol

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Yeah that was my next request, to at least share a file or or the game.
whatcha bout dat table?
Bug/feature request descriptionUAGC ver. (required for bug rep)OS, CPU, RAM, HDD/SDD (opt)Link to the game (req for bugrep)Link to specific file (optional)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Yeah seems good. Should make "Link to specific file (req if no Link to the game)" So one of it is true.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes