cook_ie

Sep 24, 2022
Game's fun, although I do agree with the masses that the H-Scenes in this game are pretty wack or flat out disgusting, although I like the story for some reason? Maybe I just have a soft spot for RPG games lmao.

Reactions: rKnight

sachugan

Nov 8, 2020
The patreon verison already completed?

I recomend you wait until HellishGaming finished his translation of the patreon version.
But to aswer your question yes the patreon version is complete.
The version shared in OP is the steam version where some content where cut for steam.
The patreon version have all of that cut content and some more side stories.

HellishGaming

Oct 14, 2017
Translations are done and I think I have everything.

Fair warning: If you're not familiar with the Patreon version, it has extra and cut content considered (extreme) for steam.
You can read Sachugan post: Here

Game download Links Win : : : :

If you want English pictures and menu buttons, download this file and drop it into the ( www ) folder where the Game.exe is located and overwrite everything. Of course, any pictures that were not in the steam version will still be in Chinese in this version.

English pictures : : : :

Last edited:

Binthar

Feb 16, 2019
Translations are done and I think I have everything. Character portrait names and the menu when you hit (x) are still in Chinese as these are RPG Maker files and trying to replace them with the steam version will give errors, but all items, other menu buttons and descriptions should be in English.

Fair warning: If you're not familiar with the Patreon version, it has extra and cut content considered (extreme) for steam.

Download Links Win : Google Drive : MEGA
Thank you so much for ur hard work bro,,

• Red Heart
Reactions: HellishGaming

sachugan

Nov 8, 2020
Translations are done and I think I have everything. Character portrait names and the menu when you hit (x) are still in Chinese as these are RPG Maker files and trying to replace them with the steam version will give errors, but all items, other menu buttons and descriptions should be in English.

Download Links Win : Google Drive : MEGA
Thank you for your work.
The translation is MTL, I suppose ?
How good is it in your opinion ?

HellishGaming

Oct 14, 2017

Game download Links Win : Google Drive : MEGA

If you want English pictures and menu buttons, download this file and drop it into the ( www ) folder where the Game.exe is located and overwrite everything.

English pictures : Google Drive : MEGA
I've decrypted and re-encrypted the steam images/menu buttons to work with the Patreon version, you just need to download the English images file and drop it into the (www) folder where the Game.exe is located and overwrite everything.

If you use the ( Additional Clothing Remplacement Pack ) those will still be in Chinese.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019

If you want English pictures and menu buttons, download this file and drop it into the ( www ) folder where the Game.exe is located and overwrite everything. Of course, any pictures that were not in the steam version will still be in Chinese in this version.

Thanks for all your work on this. Are saves from the Steam version compatible with the Patreon version?

HellishGaming

Oct 14, 2017
Thanks for all your work on this. Are saves from the Steam version compatible with the Patreon version?
I would say no since the maps are not 1 to 1 with the steam version, but I would recommend starting a new game as you may have missed some new stuff depending on how far into your current game you are.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nerro

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I would say no since the maps are not 1 to 1 with the steam version, but I would recommend starting a new game as you may have missed some new stuff depending on how far into your current game you are.
Thanks. I'm a fair way in, but I suspect under 50%. So I'll download your version and start a new game when I have a bit of time to spare.

• Red Heart

sachugan

Nov 8, 2020
Anything that's the same as the Steam version is based on that translation and anything new like the Patreon / Cut content was written by me manually so I'd put it on par with the Steam translation.
Damn, wonderful man. Didn't expect manual translation. Amazing. Thank you for all your work.

• Red Heart

Captainmuda

Feb 4, 2018

Thank you so much for your hard work!!

• Red Heart

Shi Tsu

Aug 28, 2019
I've decrypted and re-encrypted the steam images/menu buttons to work with the Patreon version, you just need to download the English images file and drop it into the (www) folder where the Game.exe is located and overwrite everything.

If you use the ( Additional Clothing Remplacement Pack ) those will still be in Chinese.
what is Additional Clothing Remplacement Pack ?

HellishGaming

Oct 14, 2017
what is Additional Clothing Remplacement Pack ?
Alternative sluttier outfits for the following characters: Lola, Lillane, Delica, Angelia, Aunt Karin, Martha, Diana, Gena, Ursula - If you use them, you would overwrite the (www) folder with the English pictures folder first, then overwrite the (www) folder with the Additional Clothing Replacement Pack. All character portrait frames in the clothing replacement pack are still in Chinese.

Reactions: Nerro

junsatou

Mar 16, 2020
How the hell do I defeat Lillane when she turns into Tsuradella?? Lillane is the main damage dealer in my squad, so I am super weak when she is not in the comp, I keep using consumables and healing but if she uses cerberus twice in a row it's over and Delica is literally a coinflip each time, I can't even silence her spells. Is there some strat to defeat her or do I have to keep hoping I get good RNG and Delica actually does something? I have been stuck for hours please help...

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes