castorlau

May 5, 2023
I gotta say, losing all of Lillane's equipment, twice, was the most triggering shit ever. I don't think I can touch this ever again.

• Sad
Reactions: the_anthony

divineKeep

May 18, 2022
I don't quite get why you would need the coin for ending B but okay. Fun ride definitely, almost quitted this game when the game randomly decides to deflower Lola in her sleep but glad I didn't, haha.

• Sad
Reactions: BaltheonEX

Assaan

Dec 24, 2022
View attachment 3002750

Overview:
Long, long ago, the terrible Over Devil was defeated by the eight Chosen Ones, each wielding one of eight Sacred Artifacts.
This brought nearly a century of peace to the land.

One day, the eight Sacred Artifacts, which were supposed to have disappeared along with the Over Devil,
reappear as Sacred Stones—an omen of the Over Devil's imminent return!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-10-20
Release Date: 2023-10-20
Developer: Big elbow
Publisher: Mango Party - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2023-10-20
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Anyone know how to defeat Octavia in the ship?

HellishGaming

Oct 14, 2017
About ~30% of the translation for the Patreon version is done. A lot of the maps (like almost all lol) in the Patreon version have either extra or missing keyframes from the Steam version, so I have to go through each map manually and translate the extra text, as well as translate the extra Patreon content as I come across it. So hopefully I will be done by next weekend.

Sakkarep

Nov 14, 2019
About ~30% of the translation for the Patreon version is done. A lot of the maps (like almost all lol) in the Patreon version have either extra or missing keyframes from the Steam version, so I have to go through each map manually and translate the extra text, as well as translate the extra Patreon content as I come across it. So hopefully I will be done by next weekend.
Damn brother you're the goat

Shanni

Jul 6, 2019
What's up with the stupid cat enemy that's always falling asleep and hard to hit?

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
What's up with the stupid cat enemy that's always falling asleep and hard to hit?
If it is the random cat you can encounter anywhere, it gives more xp if you manage to defeat it. But the one that you encounter in the island where you find the bitch princes, then idk, I've never defeated those, neither the thing that instead of sleep it steals your money.

hehexd40k

Dec 5, 2017
If possible, can you please include text in the CG too, no need to translate it, just in Chinese, in screenshots and putting it in a folder is also okay, I'm more curious about the storyline of each CG that is not shown. in the steam version.
is there loli or shota in the steam release? i was considering buying it and I dont want to see that.

kegelian

Sep 25, 2019
kinda like the art,battle system,always setting difficulty to hardcore 5x exp especially againts the boss
just scan enemy weakness and spam their weakness so their defence drop to zero and unable to act for 1 turn,equip one of the girl tank item,damn so much fun
almost forgot if this is H game

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BaltheonEX
3.30 star(s) 23 Votes