sachugan

Nov 8, 2020
How the hell do I defeat Lillane when she turns into Tsuradella?? Lillane is the main damage dealer in my squad, so I am super weak when she is not in the comp, I keep using consumables and healing but if she uses cerberus twice in a row it's over and Delica is literally a coinflip each time, I can't even silence her spells. Is there some strat to defeat her or do I have to keep hoping I get good RNG and Delica actually does something? I have been stuck for hours please help...
The game sometimes throw a super hard boss your way while your only on 2 characters if you really cznt find a way I recomand utilizing rpgm cheats.
Link was posted in thus thread.

Kikkeli kakkeli123

Oct 29, 2018
How the hell do I defeat Lillane when she turns into Tsuradella?? Lillane is the main damage dealer in my squad, so I am super weak when she is not in the comp, I keep using consumables and healing but if she uses cerberus twice in a row it's over and Delica is literally a coinflip each time, I can't even silence her spells. Is there some strat to defeat her or do I have to keep hoping I get good RNG and Delica actually does something? I have been stuck for hours please help...
If I remember correctly page 20 has comment how to beat that fight. I personally used it and won in normal difficulty.

Kikkeli kakkeli123

Oct 29, 2018
Is level b access card even possible to get? Someone said in comments that you can find it at tower southeast from Asmodeus but got nothing there and cannot go back there anymore.

inferno69k

Oct 8, 2023
Is there, ending B+ in the new patreon version? Or is that the few extra cgs only and no more story plot?

Last edited:

Telolet

Sep 5, 2022
Is this game have new game+?
And how i defeat nina?
Why this game have debuff that can't be removed

Isaac95

Aug 4, 2022
I noticed a problem that sometimes the things enemies drop when they die doesn't show up in the battle summary at the end of the battle and also not in the inventory? For example when I killed a monster it's sprite disappears and it drops wings and bone but only one of them shows up in the battle summary at the end and also in my inventory? Is this a bug?

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
help! i dunno which path im going i heard there is path a and b. i am playing with 3 characters, delica lilliane and lola. lola if guilty cuz she feels she killed a general who jumped the cliff for her. where does the path divergess and how do i get to pick which?

junsatou

Mar 16, 2020
help! i dunno which path im going i heard there is path a and b. i am playing with 3 characters, delica lilliane and lola. lola if guilty cuz she feels she killed a general who jumped the cliff for her. where does the path divergess and how do i get to pick which?
You can choose route A or route B after you defeat Lillane (when she turns into Tsuradella). After the fight you get to choose whether you will continue with Lillane (Route A) or move on with Angelica (Route B). Btw for route B you need a specific item that you do not obtain through the main story, you have to do something specific (I don't remember what it was cause I didn't do it, check in the comments, someone explained it) and if you don't obtain the item you are basically forced to choose route A as you're locked in the area after the boss fight and you can't get ouut without choosing a route so if you want both options make sure to obtain the item, I think it was called "coin of sin" or something similar.

Shi Tsu

Aug 28, 2019
Ending B translation sometime felts a bit jancky tbh.
I'm not so sure about ending A being the intended one. Ending B seems to be the one where everything concerning lola is explained. I think ending A is Liliane ending and B lola ending. each complementary.
Although there is a ending B+ route in the patreon version (but alas in chinese) so there may be more explaining in it.
How to trigger ending B+?

Telolet

Sep 5, 2022
What items do I need to use? There is an effect throughout the fight which stops me from dying so all I have to do is focus on damage but it really feels like she's healing herself and the two demons way more than the damage I put on them since I have terrible single target damage, with the light strike skill (which requires BP to cast) doing somewhat decent damage

Edit: Strat seems to be working. The lack of HP bar makes it look like I'm not getting through to them in terms of damage but I did see new dialogue so I'm chipping their health away

Edit 2: Nvm, got through the fight. Thanks for the tip, Regnen (y)

How long you have to defeat angelina?

Telolet

Sep 5, 2022
I don't think there was a time limit. I just kept using skills and eventually the fight was over.
No, i mean like one hour or two hour or three hour, cause i already spend more than three hour but it's still not over yet.

Steve99605

Oct 28, 2023
idk
What is this? Is this really in game? Doesn't they all gone after the queen get exposed by delica?
idk this one found it on ehentai gallery with only 2 frames and other girls scene too(could be in chapter 9). I want to read the whole dialogue in game but I didn't find it tho

sachugan

Nov 8, 2020
View attachment 3104697 where can I get this scene?
ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Looks like a side story but i don't remember any scene like that in the game. are you sure it's not another work of the artist that got mixed up with art of the game ?

It's in the gallery the place where you can see ending A+ and A++ you also find the place to trigger B+ but i'm not sure it is a B+ i havn't replayed those scenes with the new translation.

Shi Tsu

Aug 28, 2019
Looks like a side story but i don't remember any scene like that in the game. are you sure it's not another work of the artist that got mixed up with art of the game ?

It's in the gallery the place where you can see ending A+ and A++ you also find the place to trigger B+ but i'm not sure it is a B+ i havn't replayed those scenes with the new translation.
I can't find it, can you share your save (there is a npc that trigger Gena dream next to npc trigger A+ and A++, is it B+?).

Last edited:

sachugan

Nov 8, 2020

I can't find it, can you share your save (there is a npc that trigger Gena dream next to npc trigger A+ and A++, is it B+?).
A full save gallery is included in the game files. (in the patron version)

There is a npc of Tsurai in the gallery to trigger ending a+ and a++ a few tiles away there is a npc of demon Lola to trigger b+.

Also it looked like a b+ ending but it may not be. (when I did it there wasn't a translation so I just looked at the cg's)

Shi Tsu

Aug 28, 2019

A full save gallery is included in the game files. (in the patron version)

There is a npc of Tsurai in the gallery to trigger ending a+ and a++ a few tiles away there is a npc of demon Lola to trigger b+.

Also it looked like a b+ ending but it may not be. (when I did it there wasn't a translation so I just looked at the cg's)
Oh it isn't b+

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes