obromacare

Aug 1, 2020
You can read Sachugan post: Here

The developer made exclusive Patreon content that wasn't in the Steam version. I translated everything manually.

It is also a separate Chinese version, so saves from the Steam version will not work.
Ah gotcha. Do i need to download the english pictures patch seperately? Or is everything translated in the patreon version thats posted on the frontpage?

HellishGaming

Oct 14, 2017
Ah gotcha. Do i need to download the english pictures patch seperately? Or is everything translated in the patreon version thats posted on the frontpage?
Yes, you need to download it separately and overwrite.

If you are using the ( Additional Clothing Remplacement Pack ), overwrite with ( Additional Clothing Remplacement Pack ) last. The portrait frame names in the clothing pack are still in Chinese.

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Greetings HellishGaming , So if i download the patreon version (1.37) will i still need to download the Extra: English pictures or is that already in patreon version (1.37)?
Screenshot 2023-12-07 112708.png

Reactions: Kuzumi

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
Stupid question, the cg in the patreon version is complete? And are there certain scenes only available by playing the game, not found in the cg room?

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
this game has hot art style but the content crossed the line of weirdness and its just distasteful

i mean, you could find this funny but rubbing off to the goblin in the ass? If you are not self aware that its weird you are delusional
Me too, I also tried to play this game. But the content is really delusional. I played MORE THAN 4 HOURS and just could 2 or 3 sex scenes. And all of them were just events. This game is not interactive and mainly lineal like a Visual Novel, really disappointed

Reactions: rKnight

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
So, uh... is "Over Devil" difficulty ovecomable? If I am no stranger to challenging games and difficulty?

Or is it almost guaranteed undoable boss lock along the way, that will force me to restart the game?

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
So, uh... is "Over Devil" difficulty ovecomable? If I am no stranger to challenging games and difficulty?

Or is it almost guaranteed undoable boss lock along the way, that will force me to restart the game?
you can change difficulty in game. But even normal difficulty is hard, i had to change to very easy, cause some fights were really stupid.

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes