Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I noticed sometimes there are game over CG/scenes and sometimes there isn't. Can I just express how annoying it is having to basically loose on purpose at every new area and mission just to find out?? Fuck this design

Shi Tsu

Aug 28, 2019
I noticed sometimes there are game over CG/scenes and sometimes there isn't. Can I just express how annoying it is having to basically loose on purpose at every new area and mission just to find out?? Fuck this design
mostly boss fight.

Reactions: Nerro

kegelian

Sep 25, 2019
got the ending B,that was beautifull ending

that plot twist tho,kinda like Erick at the end
gonna play the new game+ maybe later

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Difficulty is all over the place, feels like dev didn't think things trough. Even on normal some bosses just randomly get extremely hard and basically impossible to beat if you didn't grind a shitton beforehand.

I just reached The azure dragon yabach, a fairly early game boss and he almost 1hitko everyone with 1 hit but ALSO HITS THREE FUCKING TIMES EVERY ROUND!! Delica says her Seal Up ability is good against him but it does literally nothing!! The bosses before him could be difficuly but I always had a chance to beat them if I tried. Idk if its a massive oversight or bug or whatever but he is basically impossible to beat unless I exit and go grind for hours.

Hate when devs has no attention to details like this. Probably didn't even playtest his own game to make sure everything was right.

Last edited:

abbadon

Oct 3, 2017
What are the Book of Memory items for? Are they good to sell like the description says or are they needed later (for recollection or something I guess?)?

Shi Tsu

Aug 28, 2019
What are the Book of Memory items for? Are they good to sell like the description says or are they needed later (for recollection or something I guess?)?
yes u are right, but some h-scence still not in recollection room so i suggest you collecting them while playing.

Thunderer1000v

Jul 30, 2018
Man, this game in insufferable... Random battles? In this day and age?

I mean, random battes themselves are annoying, but combining this with the fact that most enemies are damage sponges just makes this game a nightmare to play.

I've played PLENTY of RPGs with random battles in my life, and the worst ones are the ones where enemies take too long to die.
I am 100% with you, its just pure torture at this point, i hate random battles so much, it makes me want to reconsider to play this game.

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Translations are done and I think I have everything.

Fair warning: If you're not familiar with the Patreon version, it has extra and cut content considered (extreme) for steam.
You can read Sachugan post: Here

Game download Links Win : Google Drive : MEGA : PIXELDRAIN : WORKUPLOAD

If you want English pictures and menu buttons, download this file and drop it into the ( www ) folder where the Game.exe is located and overwrite everything. Of course, any pictures that were not in the steam version will still be in Chinese in this version.

English pictures : Google Drive : MEGA : PIXELDRAIN : WORKUPLOAD
do you have a save too?

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes