Kisch

Jan 15, 2021
Hi, i need just a quick information: what's different in the Patreon version? Is there any extra content?

Last edited:

last orbital

Jan 13, 2022
Theres almost no Lola content... wtf?
Early game, Yes , however one ending is entirely focused on her with the most amount of scenes although I can understand if you don't count this due to the change. If I were to say, Liliane has the most, than Lola and then Delica.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
i dont think any girl in my current party has multi-hit attack(s)?
each turn you accumulate crystal, and you can spend 3 max per turn with the "A" or "Q" key (don't remember wich one), then your next attacks or skills hit multiple times.

The goal with the cat is to hit him, if you success and kill him you get a lot of xp

Last edited:

dalexe

Apr 10, 2020
Does anyone know how combat works in this game? the combat notes aren't translated, and it feels like i'm missin something... what's the balls/shields below my girls names?

Jan 7, 2023
There is a lot of cool content to go around. My problem is I just need translated guide. It seems to me that the untranslated guide show some equipment our main protagonist should have acquire and I can't seem to find em. Maybe it is in some of the event, like the lava area, that cannot be revisited. It would be nice to have translated guide, like how to unlock the chest in the castle (the chinese guide show that, without needing to progress further then my current progress, you can somehow unlock it) and where the heck is the armor at? Right now the fault i can find with this game is the moving speed. It is just horrendous and took a lot of time to navigate through map. I would love to see more polishing with this game and hope it is not abandoned. I have yet to finished (stuck on the mission to return to blackrock harbor) but I enjoyed it a lot.

Last edited:

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Does anyone know how combat works in this game? the combat notes aren't translated, and it feels like i'm missin something... what's the balls/shields below my girls names?
I litterally explained it 3 post before yours.

A good Strategy for battles, is to use normal attacks or skills that cost nothing on 1st turn (to save precious mp), second turn you debuff ennemy armor, and third turn you spend 3 orbs with all your characters to unleash devastating damages with your most powerfull skills on debuffed ennemies.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 23 Votes