dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
I'm sorry, I'm noob with those things...what should I do with the save editor?
easy go to your save file and drag it to and then it will load that file u drag to. next scroll down and you will see the names of the character and there status. u can make them stronger or weaker and if you scroll down more. you will see number and of course it say items where you can get more items as much as u want.

AlesInWonderland

Nov 6, 2022
Anyone know if its normal that when swapping weapons they dont show the new weapon. Like with Lola when i swap to Bow she's still holding a Spear in her hands. Using the patreon version from here.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
How can i save the game? I dont see the save in the menu opened by press X
yeah the save feature I personally think was sort of screwy with this game, have to keep your eye out for those little white sign's in the game, and save at them.

Reactions: thanh86934

Ghoster IVI

Mar 13, 2020
Is It just me or some parts of the game like menu and character names under thier pic during dialogue are not translated? Im using patreon version

1703099209168.png

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Is there mind control/hypnosis in the game?
There is, but its side characters. Basiclually an enemy mind controls side characters and fucks them up a little in 2 event/plot stages. These two side characters go on to be unimportant. So noone gives a shit about them and pretty much left forgotten.

Reactions: taglag

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Linux Port (1.37 ENG Pics):

Special Thanks to Bob69 for the compressed version

Tested On: Endeavor OS (Arch)
This port should also work with non Arch based distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Reactions: BangB420

birha

May 28, 2023
Anyone know how to defeat Octavia in the ship?
focus on the tentacle it does the most damage, equip the ice blade to dark elf so you can 1 shot the tentacle (ice enemy skill that i dont remember the name of with 1bp) then focus on tentacle fucking octavia but save your bp, before you get to finish octavia tentacle one shottable tentacle will come back, i shot again then kill the octavia tentacle and kill the head. if the head uses tidal wave back to back you will most likely die so try to finish it quickly with your saved bp or you can always have lola take 2 turn air time with hunter armor 3bp skill

DracMoFo

Oct 4, 2021
Anyone know if someone has translated the name plates for the Extra Clothing Replacement Pack?

Libido666

Aug 31, 2021
I just found movie folder in www it only has 9 movies...
could it be this game only has 9 H animate movies throughout the game?

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes