pls2halp

Sep 30, 2018
Anyone know where in the sotry you see the final goblin scene with lillane? In the gallery it says it can only be seen in the story

Shana1001

Jan 30, 2018
In route B is it possible to to keep Delcia alive in the sewer when looking for the 4th devil? Both options play the same scene with Lola killing her.

DeuSJS

Dec 21, 2019
Translations are done and I think I have everything.

Fair warning: If you're not familiar with the Patreon version, it has extra and cut content considered (extreme) for steam.
You can read Sachugan post: Here

Game download Links Win : Google Drive : MEGA : PIXELDRAIN : WORKUPLOAD

If you want English pictures and menu buttons, download this file and drop it into the ( www ) folder where the Game.exe is located and overwrite everything. Of course, any pictures that were not in the steam version will still be in Chinese in this version.

English pictures : Google Drive : MEGA : PIXELDRAIN : WORKUPLOAD
Truly, some heroes don't wear capes.

Hot Water

Apr 19, 2023
Please help, I got freeze in annie past plot (lilliane) anyone who has a save file before annie past plot, please give it to me :(

Last edited:

Latamentia

Sep 16, 2020
When was the last time you saved?

Another question too, concerning this freeze, did it occur during the discussion between Lilianne and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If this is it, I think someone post a corrective files in this topic or on steam forum, without this, you can't continue this path and you gonna have a constantly "freeze".

For your save problem, I don't think having a file in this part of the game but I gonna take a eyes on it, "in case".

Learn to save, it's important in this game.

Kuro777_

Oct 23, 2021
Finished ending A so far, and it was so underwhelming..
It ends... just like that..?? Lola didn't meet/discover thingd about her mother, and she's not even the MC Anymore...

Edit : ahh.. I like route B much more, except the side story after finishing it

Last edited:

SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
fullsave gallery pls !!
or there really aren't many thing , because the blue portals only show a few scenes per room .
so i asking .

Reactions: DraxH

Kaisen07

Dec 27, 2023
Does anyone know how to get back to the ruins from the big city? It wont let my party leave from the south entrance and there doesn't seem to be a way back from the docks since the forest is blocked off

Aug 25, 2017
Got the Library how to get the secret boss in ruins?

Also, accidently skips some dialogue for the person in Blackrock

Last edited:

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Anyone playing on Joiplay?? How to save??
IIRC, as it's about six months since I played the game, the save mechanism is rather unusual. You can only save when you're at a special location on the map, which is marked by a particular icon - though unfortunately I can't remember what the icon looks like! Just move your character so that it touches the icon. At least, that's how it works on a Windows machine, and I assume it will be the same under Joiplay. There's a save location for each map.

Kaisen07

Dec 27, 2023
Got the Library how to get the secret boss in ruins?

Also, accidently skips some dialogue for the person in Blackrock
You have to leave the inn at the big city with all 3, it will say if you want to do the main quest, side quests, or "hold on", select hold on and try to leave the inn again and leave the city, ruins is all the way west. Nothing too exciting, just a boss that gives a minor increase to delica's stats, pretty disappointing

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes