Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
So, question here. How come there seem to be only 2 real animated scenes? The dick chick with the fleshlight and the one blonde girl getting nailed? Everything else is just pictures. Am I missing something here or is that the extent of their "Plethora of animated CGs?"

Shi Tsu

Aug 28, 2019
There is a lot of cool content to go around. My problem is I just need translated guide. It seems to me that the untranslated guide show some equipment our main protagonist should have acquire and I can't seem to find em. Maybe it is in some of the event, like the lava area, that cannot be revisited. It would be nice to have translated guide, like how to unlock the chest in the castle (the chinese guide show that, without needing to progress further then my current progress, you can somehow unlock it) and where the heck is the armor at? Right now the fault i can find with this game is the moving speed. It is just horrendous and took a lot of time to navigate through map. I would love to see more polishing with this game and hope it is not abandoned. I have yet to finished (stuck on the mission to return to blackrock harbor) but I enjoyed it a lot.
Nah you don't really need to translate this guide, it just show some secrets room or event you will meet in your playthrough, and equipments that drop by defeating boss (have % chance base on your game level).

Reactions: Stalker-walker

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
The ending was kinda disappointing. I felt like alot didnt get wrapped up. Felt like a really rushed ending tbh. I choose the Lliianne direction, which even if I wanted to go with Angelia, it wouldn't let me anyway cause of some item bullshit. But I kinda intended to go Lilianna as I did want a chaotic/corrupted ending and did want her to return to Lola mentally.. Li;ianna deserved that with how much she did care of Lola despite her pain.

The Mc Lola, while I liked her and she was really interesting. I felt like she was in a stalemate the whole game. didnt feel like she got any better strength wise. It hinted as never really explained or wrapped up her deep roots( her Father as a hero, her mother was a demon). If we had guided her to become a demon (awakening/TFing on her mother genes) or have her become a hero (awakening on her fathers Genes) it would of kinda made her end game alot more interesting. In the end it was kinda all about Lilianna. The fact she didnt become either (I wanted her to become a demon) Feels dissapointing
She also barely got any ecchi scenes. Would of loved to see Lianna sexually tease her alot more.

It was really never thoroughly explained between her and Minata. It was hinted that Minata was dormant in the stone the whole game. Didnt even make an appeance at the end. Another left unfinished

Decilas friend who sacrificed herself to become a demon, also was never seen again. That would of been so cool if they had reuinted and had some intimate scenes. Would of been nice to see some tainted demon on demon scenes. I would of loved to see more cheating and corruption ecchi scenes from Decilia. I couldnt help by laugh when she was like "if you're wearing protection, then its not cheating". I would of loved to see her fall into a complete nympho while still declearing its not cheating. I really wish Lesruna (her name ?) did come back into the story and least give us some intimiate monsterXmonster sex scenes. Felt like an unfished quest to be honest. As she never featured again.

Some of the generals in the empire did get left out, the emperor who was looking ot be one of the bad guys was actually pretty pathetic and the end and died offscreen.

There were many other parts that felt left unfinished, but I wont create a list for it. Thats just what came to the top of my head.

In the end they killed the Overload to finish the game. But without her really growing and becoming a demon or hero. Or having more development to explain her dreams. It feels like an empty ending. While theres still the follow angelia option, after knowing her secret, is it really going to be any different, rather than changing the order of the events and Liliana probably would of been lost to the hate by that time.

There was was hardcore stuff in there, alot of it not really my cup of tea. but I would of like to see some more echhi between the 3 mains even if it was just teasing each other. Lilanna seemed like she got the worst luck.

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2023
trying to unlock cg of chapter 9 cg in the memory room. I play in normal difficulty. My character level is above recommended and I still struggle to beat the memory monster. Any tips for beating eat?

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
So, question here. How come there seem to be only 2 real animated scenes? The dick chick with the fleshlight and the one blonde girl getting nailed? Everything else is just pictures. Am I missing something here or is that the extent of their "Plethora of animated CGs?"
Same, i own the steam game, and encountered only 2 animated scenes, and had the same reflexion with the "plenty of animated scenes" :ROFLMAO:

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Translated sluttier outfits for patreon verison.
Google Drive
So this wouldn't be compatible with the Steam version right? The steam version hasn't been updated with the Patreon content correct? Had I known the Steam version wasn't complete some time ago I wouldn't have invested 12hrs into it almost yesterday lmao. Can I transfer my save to the patreon version on here and use the costumes because I really don't wanna start over:cautious:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
This game has something I truly hate.

I remember the first time I ever ran into it was final fantasy 9, where I would beat the female knight character (I forget her name) all the way down to 1 HP and then the game would do some damn instant kill, and I lose.

Then even my characters would let on like she is just to strong, and lose.

It was really frustrating after having powered up my characters by grinding, and grinding to make them powerfull enough to beat her, and then, because it was staged I would lose.

That to me is so fucking cheap, and a sleazy way to make a game in my opinion. <<< Note my Opinion (Every on has one.)

Shi Tsu

Aug 28, 2019
So this wouldn't be compatible with the Steam version right? The steam version hasn't been updated with the Patreon content correct? Had I known the Steam version wasn't complete some time ago I wouldn't have invested 12hrs into it almost yesterday lmao. Can I transfer my save to the patreon version on here and use the costumes because I really don't wanna start over:cautious:
still work on steam verison but i only put sluttier outfit in my file so you have to download patreon verison then get the rest of those file to have best experience.

Reactions: KoroG90

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Hmm, i was hoping the alternate outfits would be toggleable, not a huge deal. Just a tiny bit immersion breaking for a 1st play through.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i play little bit of this game. does this game have a sex battle. where enemy fuck u and ur team or not.

Libido666

Aug 31, 2021
I planned to buy a Steam version but when I found out that Steam cuts some content, I decided not to buy it. :cry:
Hope it add in the future

Shi Tsu

Aug 28, 2019
TIP: try to use dragon leap + equip mana,sp restore per round on lola, it will destroy every boss (no cheat)

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes