Pickle86

Dec 11, 2017
How do you defeat Octavia when you fight her with just Lillane? She just hits me with an ability that makes me lose like 4-6 tusns in a row and than just proceeds to repeatedly hit me for massive damage till I'm dead.

Latamentia

Sep 16, 2020
The game difficulty is pretty bad, very poor balancing, so, you don't have choice but to reduce the difficulty or... farm.

You can pray too for making critical crit and don't miss your attack.

Don't forget to watch how bosses act, they have a certain repetitiveness to their attacks like attack > attack > skill > attack > attack > skill again.

This is an example but sometimes, making a "dying run" on a boss and look how it works is pretty useful.

It helps a lot in the middle-end of the game.

And for finish.. you may not have noticed, but bosses regularly have weaknesses to state alterations and Octavia has some "difficulties" with some.

Use all you can because the game don't gonna give you any mercy even in "normal" difficulty.

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021
Is it normal that the recollection room doesn't have all the scenes of the game?
Edit: Never mind I had an old version of the game.

Last edited:

Krydda

Jul 13, 2019
what game is the first pic please?
It's not from a game. It's a gantz doujinshi from lolitachannel. The artist is butcha-u. You can probably find it on e-hentai/exhentai when you search lolitachannel and gantz.

Fartland

Apr 3, 2021
The game is sooo gooood..memes good main quest and stories good... h scenes just fine ...lots of contents and easters plus new game plus...probably i gonna recommend to play this one to you guys

elpeans

Feb 21, 2021
Translations are done and I think I have everything.

Fair warning: If you're not familiar with the Patreon version, it has extra and cut content considered (extreme) for steam.
You can read Sachugan post: Here

Game download Links Win : Google Drive : MEGA : PIXELDRAIN : WORKUPLOAD

If you want English pictures and menu buttons, download this file and drop it into the ( www ) folder where the Game.exe is located and overwrite everything. Of course, any pictures that were not in the steam version will still be in Chinese in this version.

English pictures : Google Drive : MEGA : PIXELDRAIN : WORKUPLOAD
Should I download the Patreon version of the game through these links one from the main thread page link?

Kevlevin

Jul 4, 2022
The ending was kinda disappointing. I felt like alot didnt get wrapped up. Felt like a really rushed ending tbh. I choose the Lliianne direction, which even if I wanted to go with Angelia, it wouldn't let me anyway cause of some item bullshit. But I kinda intended to go Lilianna as I did want a chaotic/corrupted ending and did want her to return to Lola mentally.. Li;ianna deserved that with how much she did care of Lola despite her pain.

The Mc Lola, while I liked her and she was really interesting. I felt like she was in a stalemate the whole game. didnt feel like she got any better strength wise. It hinted as never really explained or wrapped up her deep roots( her Father as a hero, her mother was a demon). If we had guided her to become a demon (awakening/TFing on her mother genes) or have her become a hero (awakening on her fathers Genes) it would of kinda made her end game alot more interesting. In the end it was kinda all about Lilianna. The fact she didnt become either (I wanted her to become a demon) Feels dissapointing
She also barely got any ecchi scenes. Would of loved to see Lianna sexually tease her alot more.

It was really never thoroughly explained between her and Minata. It was hinted that Minata was dormant in the stone the whole game. Didnt even make an appeance at the end. Another left unfinished

Decilas friend who sacrificed herself to become a demon, also was never seen again. That would of been so cool if they had reuinted and had some intimate scenes. Would of been nice to see some tainted demon on demon scenes. I would of loved to see more cheating and corruption ecchi scenes from Decilia. I couldnt help by laugh when she was like "if you're wearing protection, then its not cheating". I would of loved to see her fall into a complete nympho while still declearing its not cheating. I really wish Lesruna (her name ?) did come back into the story and least give us some intimiate monsterXmonster sex scenes. Felt like an unfished quest to be honest. As she never featured again.

Some of the generals in the empire did get left out, the emperor who was looking ot be one of the bad guys was actually pretty pathetic and the end and died offscreen.

There were many other parts that felt left unfinished, but I wont create a list for it. Thats just what came to the top of my head.

In the end they killed the Overload to finish the game. But without her really growing and becoming a demon or hero. Or having more development to explain her dreams. It feels like an empty ending. While theres still the follow angelia option, after knowing her secret, is it really going to be any different, rather than changing the order of the events and Liliana probably would of been lost to the hate by that time.

There was was hardcore stuff in there, alot of it not really my cup of tea. but I would of like to see some more echhi between the 3 mains even if it was just teasing each other. Lilanna seemed like she got the worst luck.
Im late but all of this will be answered if you do the ending route B (you have to finish ending route A first before you can do B)

p189001

Sep 20, 2022
这个游戏以前是不是中文的?现在又让人改成英文了?有没有中文的?

Bknjuu

Dec 10, 2018
yeah can't finish this game, ridiculous fight with her 100k hp in lowest difficulty and every time you beat her its game over. Is this a bug? are you not supposed to win the fight? otherwise Ice Sher in chapter 3 just ends the game
Alright, figured it out. The first time you fight with Sher in the bridge you have to LOSE. Then the story will continue.

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes