Regna_

Oct 18, 2021
How to active skill !support when fight with Reinhart? His ridiculous God-Killer got me everytime, and the useless Angelica didnt use her resurrection skill???

spexcler

Nov 12, 2018
My screen goes all black directly after the event where i speak to this demon woman. Anyone knows how to deal with this problem ?

sachugan

Nov 8, 2020
Thanks. How are you supposed to get passed by the transformed rapey brat in the arena, or is that just a scripted defeat no matter how you go about it?
If the game doesn't continue after loosing then it's not a scripted defeat. If the fight is too hard i recomend using rpgmv cheats it's posted somewhere is this thread

View attachment 3042005
Thanks! Do you know where is this place in chapter 8?
This is the same event chain as the first go back to the guy wo gave you the hint (guild in the empire) and you will have the rest of the side story (like for lola aunt)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Steve99605

Gianghdhshshh

Dec 23, 2022
IMG_20231031_153826.jpg
Does anyone know where the CG for this event Or just an illustration? I found this photo on UCCM's pixiv.

Thanks

Reactions: H9

bleh1236

Nov 2, 2018
Played this game for roughly 80~ hours. It's a master-piece!

From what I gathered, A-Route is the actual hentai-esque game ending, while B-Route is an anime tragedy and also an exposition dump.

For anyone that lost their saves or are looking to skip some parts, attaching 5 save files.
Save 1 - A-Route before final fight.
Save 2 - B-Route scene gallery (after final fight).
Save 3 - A-Route post-credits gameplay.
Save 4 - A-Route scene gallery (after final fight).
Save 5 - B-Route before final fight.

In case you want to play A-Route or B-Route, take a scene gallery save and go to the downwards portal to choose a different path.

nghichngu091

Jan 20, 2021

From what I gathered, A-Route is the actual hentai-esque game ending, while B-Route is an anime tragedy and also an exposition dump.

For anyone that lost their saves or are looking to skip some parts, attaching 5 save files.

In case you want to play A-Route or B-Route, take a scene gallery save and go to the downwards portal to choose a different path.
Could you tell me how to beat Reinhart in path B since god killer do so much dmg and "!support" is disabled? I really want to complete this game but i've been stucked for days

bleh1236

Nov 2, 2018
Could you tell me how to beat Reinhart in path B since god killer do so much dmg and "!support" is disabled? I really want to complete this game but i've been stucked for days
Support isn't disabled. Press W to spend BP, or Q to decrease BP spending.
You need to spend BP in order to make yourself invulnerable /w Gena Shield Support before his killer move.
Gena's Shield costs 1 BP, so press W 1 time.

Hailey16

Jan 11, 2020

To not trigger route B you don't start the hotel event chain in the beginning town/harbor village?

johnsmith001

Aug 10, 2018
Lola is so weak when she go solo in the second village, she cant fight the guard there, and she can sneak away neither. Does anyone has advices?

Gianghdhshshh

Dec 23, 2022
They look like Ending A++ CG. Unavailable in the version in op but i have posted the patreon only version here. But its in chinese unfortunately.
need someone to translate it in the future. The Chinese language is so confusing that I can't enjoy the game. Thank you for sharing the paid version☕

sachugan

Nov 8, 2020
need someone to translate it in the future. The Chinese language is so confusing that I can't enjoy the game. Thank you for sharing the paid version☕
I agree if i had more time on my hands i'd look into conbining the OP version and patreon. And maybe if i'm mad enough i'd translate the rest too. but if anyone want to do it please do.

nghichngu091

Jan 20, 2021
Support isn't disabled. Press W to spend BP, or Q to decrease BP spending.
You need to spend BP in order to make yourself invulnerable /w Gena Shield Support before his killer move.
Gena's Shield costs 1 BP, so press W 1 time.
Damn i play through all path A with no idea what the hell is BP, thank you so much!

lin_dell

Mar 31, 2018
so theres no ending where lillaine goes with the guy from the inns? or with the goblins?

joe999biden

Sep 1, 2023
Just a heads up, the Mega link died 1699059131910.png

Also, does someone have a save where the game gets kind of open world, more free to do what you want (assuming there's a stage like this in the game)?

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes