alterunic

Mar 23, 2023
Here's a fix for the "facing fate" bug. Unfortunately the bug is due to an RPGM map (Map213) that's completely empty, meaning there's missing content and the only way to restore that content is through an official update or someone posting a copy of Map213.json from a more complete version of the game. As a hotfix I modified Map223 to go to Map214 instead of Map213 after talking to the prisoner, while also setting the appropriate switches.
By using this patch you can complete the "facing fate" chapter. You miss out on one scene but you can sort of infer what happened based on dialogue in later scenes.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Depends, do you like scat and farting?
Do you like gore?

Then the answer to your question is 100% yes.
I don't kinkshame, if that's your deal, it's ok my dude. :)
9 Hours in and I have seen no gore, scat or farting... apparently only in one route is there a tiny part of those things.
Nice bait my friend.

sp1234

Jun 12, 2017
anyone know how to use bp point ? cause i cant use them in combat for some reason (nvm)

Last edited:

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Here's a fix for the "facing fate" bug. Unfortunately the bug is due to an RPGM map (Map213) that's completely empty, meaning there's missing content and the only way to restore that content is through an official update or someone posting a copy of Map213.json from a more complete version of the game. As a hotfix I modified Map223 to go to Map214 instead of Map213 after talking to the prisoner, while also setting the appropriate switches.
By using this patch you can complete the "facing fate" chapter. You miss out on one scene but you can sort of infer what happened based on dialogue in later scenes.
virused file?

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
This worked, thank you!
virused file?
It's clean, both on my AV and virustotal

Neonlasttite

Feb 23, 2021
How do you get the ending with Angelia? It seems like I am missing a certain item
Ending with Angelia is open with route B, I read the others here that you needed hypnosis coin to make it happened. You can get it after spamming sleeping pills on Lilliane on all inns. I looked it up cause i was curious if you did't have it what would happened. (in the end you couldn't trigger route B if did't have the coin according to the other user here)

Reactions: Hecatio

kyuven

Sep 29, 2019
How do you get the ending with Angelia? It seems like I am missing a certain item
Ending with Angelia is open with route B, I read the others here that you needed hypnosis coin to make it happened. You can get it after spamming sleeping pills on Lilliane on all inns. I looked it up cause i was curious if you did't have it what would happened. (in the end you couldn't trigger route B if did't have the coin according to the other user here)
I can now 100% confirm that it is indeed the hypnosis coin that triggers Ending B.

It's kind of a baffling design decision to lock Lola/Angelia's ending behind something you do with Lilane, but have Lilane's ending not require it...but I digress.

q1w2e3r4@

Jul 19, 2018
Turned out the save editor work just fine for my save. Just used it and add the Hypno coin to my inventory. For such a linear game one shouldn't lock people out of an ending by forcing them to go back hours of progress like that

sachugan

Nov 8, 2020
Well, that could be called the complete version (in terms of story), and when I found out more from the Pixiv account, the author said she wouldn't update anything else, it looks like there won't be any DLC, but she said she was working on a sequel so it looks like there will be The Steam version only reaches 1.0 without further updates.
So if i understand this corectly the version we have here is not the most complete version ?
The patreon v1.3 is but only in chinese ?
That is some horrible comercial ethics but does anyone have payed and got this version ?
If so could you share it please

Reactions: fish3128_81
3.30 star(s) 23 Votes