sachugan

Nov 8, 2020
So Steam version got updated to fix el bugs, especially the Anne chapter just softlocking midway

Is the main post updated to include links to the latest version?
No it isn't updated all the files are dated from the 13th of october that is the release version
I have no idea of how to request the original post to be updated tho so if anyone does please do

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Just want to ask, can the main character become corrputed? and orchestrate all the rapings? Said something in the premise that you could destroy the peace? If theres a female MC, dont want to play another FMC gets humiliated/submissive game. FMC getting corrupted by power (and getting stronger/badass) is something I'd find interesting

What is the transformation ?

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Just want to ask, can the main character become corrputed? and orchestrate all the rapings? Said something in the premise that you could destroy the peace? If theres a female MC, dont want to play another FMC gets humiliated/submissive game. FMC getting corrupted by power (and getting stronger/badass) is something I'd find interesting

What is the transformation ?
MC stays the same throughout. Guess she gets a bit slutty towards the end. Others do get corrupted tho.

All kinds of transformation.

Regnen

Mar 22, 2023
They adding new content on the Collection room yesterday. It's on DLSite

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
MC stays the same throughout. Guess she gets a bit slutty towards the end. Others do get corrupted tho.

All kinds of transformation.
Ah dam :/ So theres no development of some kind :/

For all transformations? That could be either good or bad.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
1697683128280.png
Apparently the dev finally came out and has redrawn the censored CG so now the latest version should be fully UNCENSORED! :love:

MuayThaiMenace

Oct 19, 2023
IMO this was a good game, not great but fun game and I really liked the story. I understand the author is Chinese so it must’ve been hard to get the direct translations over since most of the dialogue was quite corny but it’s a H-game and comedy as well so it was funny. Characters are well drawn + good H-scenes however the animated scenes could do better. I do have a complaint which is the dialogue is too lengthy sometimes like there’s so much filler words and a lot of things should just be left unsaid just because it’s a waste of time and means nothing to the story nor does it matter. The whole game before the two endings had so many areas where if you walked around then you were challenged by enemies everywhere which was very annoying as I had to keep pressing escape, this happened even though I was on the lowest difficulty out of 7 difficulties and those fights wouldn’t even do much as I was just fighting fodder enemies. I do have to say though ending B had very little of that and a lot of H-Scenes like probably almost 30 or more in that one chapter. I will say that Ending B is much better than Ending A at least as Ending A just seemed rushed or was written by someone who isn’t creative at all, ending B however I had a great time playing and genuinely felt like a real anime I was watching and I’d hope the author does make a new one with how good this one did. I spent a total of 25 hours on the game (3-4 hours afk so more like 21-22hrs) but it took me this long because I was actually reading the dialogue and getting immersed in the story and characters and actually doing side quests and checking everything out, I originally bought the game for the h-scenes but genuinely got connected with the characters and story. I did a full like 18 hours run in a day from evening to the afternoon next day. I’d play it all over again and I probably would.

MuayThaiMenace

Oct 19, 2023
if anyone can’t be bothered to finish the game and just wants to see the gallery of the H-scenes then just lmk, I got the save files I finished everything even through Route B. I found it annoying that the memory room needed us to fight bosses in order to get the galleries unlocked, although we could just buy the memory books it still is annoying because not only did I not know as I finish ending A and got straight into the memory gallery before going route b but I also defeated every memory boss twice from chapter 1 - 10.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Ah dam :/ So theres no development of some kind :/

For all transformations? That could be either good or bad.
Imo MC is pretty much the worst/most boring part of the game. The side characters are much better.

As someone who is into Transformation, it is good transformation. it includes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Nepdanep

D22BT

Jul 18, 2021
IMO this was a good game, not great but fun game and I really liked the story. I understand the author is Chinese so it must’ve been hard to get the direct translations over since most of the dialogue was quite corny but it’s a H-game and comedy as well so it was funny. Characters are well drawn + good H-scenes however the animated scenes could do better. I do have a complaint which is the dialogue is too lengthy sometimes like there’s so much filler words and a lot of things should just be left unsaid just because it’s a waste of time and means nothing to the story nor does it matter. The whole game before the two endings had so many areas where if you walked around then you were challenged by enemies everywhere which was very annoying as I had to keep pressing escape, this happened even though I was on the lowest difficulty out of 7 difficulties and those fights wouldn’t even do much as I was just fighting fodder enemies. I do have to say though ending B had very little of that and a lot of H-Scenes like probably almost 30 or more in that one chapter. I will say that Ending B is much better than Ending A at least as Ending A just seemed rushed or was written by someone who isn’t creative at all, ending B however I had a great time playing and genuinely felt like a real anime I was watching and I’d hope the author does make a new one with how good this one did. I spent a total of 25 hours on the game (3-4 hours afk so more like 21-22hrs) but it took me this long because I was actually reading the dialogue and getting immersed in the story and characters and actually doing side quests and checking everything out, I originally bought the game for the h-scenes but genuinely got connected with the characters and story. I did a full like 18 hours run in a day from evening to the afternoon next day. I’d play it all over again and I probably would.
How did you beat the Corrupted Angelia boss from route B? I can't do high enough damage and she heals everybody for 50k HP

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes