Yubbo

Sep 25, 2021
Turned out the save editor work just fine for my save. Just used it and add the Hypno coin to my inventory. For such a linear game one shouldn't lock people out of an ending by forcing them to go back hours of progress like that
How do you add it to your inventory? I really don't want to start a new save since it'll take me another 7 hours to go through all over again

I saw that there are save editors online but i dont know where to look through in that code

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
i managed to play path A and went back for path B, but my gallery is stuck with ony path A memories. did i missed something, or can someone give me both path saves?

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Have anyone figure out how to by pass the antivirus software issue that automatically deletes the download ?

Also, for those who are playing Chinese H-RPG for the first time : Expect alot of commercialzation/paywallism. And that you will most likely never play the finalize version ever.

q1w2e3r4@

Jul 19, 2018
How do you add it to your inventory? I really don't want to start a new save since it'll take me another 7 hours to go through all over again

I saw that there are save editors online but i dont know where to look through in that code
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/
Open the save file, switch to item tab, find "145:Hypnosis Coin", edit it from 0 to 1
I actually haven't finished the second route, the rest of the first route took longer than i thought, so i don't know for sure if this may trigger any bug down the line. But for sure you can start the second route this way without doing the sleeping pill thing. Also if you haven't finished the first i suggest you do that first, you get to go back to the point of decision once it's done anyway

Idkwutowrite

Jan 24, 2023
After using a good chunk of my weekend playing it:

• All the art pieces can be found in Hitomi.la, and they're quite nice; I usually check in there first to see if I'll give one of these RPGMaker titles a try or not - and then, sometimes, I download and play these because I wanna find out the context/story behind them;

• It's so and so as a H-game. As others said, few artworks here and there; it's mostly for flavor, it feels (not enough to keep you playing one-handed, alas). But it is quite interesting and entertaining as a simple RPG game, and that's what held me longer than the usual 15~40 mins.

I only played on the easiest difficulty, because I was mostly interested in the story. Some things are a bit annoying (too many encounters, and NPCs blocking the path); but it wasn't difficult to level up and go through bosses and whatnot; it's entertaining.

• The characters are quite cool and so is the story. I usually ignore and stop playing these games after I get an overall 'idea' about the setting/story and see its art - but this one actually kept me interested, and I kept going.

So it's an 'overall ok' title; just not worth the full price, imo (although there is a lot of content as a 'game', so there's that to kinda justify it). It'd fit better as a mobile RPG, since I don't like to use PC time playing this style of RPG.

It's also a pity this is a one-time thing and there is no perspective of seeing development of the characters/story/world further.
Knew what keyword I should use to find this in hitomi.la?

hanwen1234

Aug 27, 2018
So Steam version got updated to fix el bugs, especially the Anne chapter just softlocking midway

Is the main post updated to include links to the latest version?

Player 2588

Oct 14, 2022
In Chapter 3, I was unable to defeat Ice Sher who received the Stone of darkness What should I do? To be able to win over her

Neonlasttite

Feb 23, 2021
In Chapter 3, I was unable to defeat Ice Sher who received the Stone of darkness What should I do? To be able to win over her
I played sustain built, just make Delica plays support and either of the two other girl plays tank. They also gave you an accessory that are immune to her bleed if you got them just put in your tank and grinds her to death. Keep breaking her thoughness shield and spam bp when appropriate.

zuizui321

Feb 9, 2018
The author added cg room for Route B in the original chinese ver just yesterday (and Japanese too, may be, not sure though since i don't have the dlsite ver but the update detail there says add content for cg room). May be the English ver will get updated soon too.

D22BT

Jul 18, 2021
Anybody beat Lillane/Tsuradella yet? What's the strat? I've gotten very close to killing her but she just casts double Cerberus on my team and I'm dead thanks to her HP reduction that I can't get rid of and the Cerberus spell is not sealable either. Fucking annoying

Edit: Strategy to beat Tsuradella is to keep trying and have luck on your side
I just geared Lola for as much Atk as possible and give as much magic to Delica as possible. Additionally, I used the demonic pills I picked up somewhere from the previous chapters for an Atk and Magic boost. The boss does slime which reduces your HP and SP and there is no way to remove those debuffs so you'll have to keep the team at full health at all times. I did try to gear Delica to be a tank but that doesn't work and I still died when I got unlucky and the boss casted Cerberus twice while the HP debuff was still active. Don't even bother trying to seal her cause it does nothing. Just keep spamming powered up spear attacks with Lola and get lucky with Delica's spells actually going off (I still hate this design where her spells are randomized because I didn't even know she had a mirror spell until she randomly casted it on one of my many attempts at getting past this boss.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 23 Votes