Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
Gonna be honest here, this game, while decent story-wise, is not a good H-Game. There are some decent quality H-Scenes for sure, but overall, not worth it lol. You're spending a vast majority of your time playing the game, and you don't get rewarded with very much. Man, I came to play an H-Game not a full-on RPG with a handful of H-scenes sprinkled throughout XD. I wouldn't recommend this if you're hoping for more than a few scenes.

GunnerEX

Nov 29, 2020
After using a good chunk of my weekend playing it:

• All the art pieces can be found in Hitomi.la, and they're quite nice; I usually check in there first to see if I'll give one of these RPGMaker titles a try or not - and then, sometimes, I download and play these because I wanna find out the context/story behind them;

• It's so and so as a H-game. As others said, few artworks here and there; it's mostly for flavor, it feels (not enough to keep you playing one-handed, alas). But it is quite interesting and entertaining as a simple RPG game, and that's what held me longer than the usual 15~40 mins.

I only played on the easiest difficulty, because I was mostly interested in the story. Some things are a bit annoying (too many encounters, and NPCs blocking the path); but it wasn't difficult to level up and go through bosses and whatnot; it's entertaining.

• The characters are quite cool and so is the story. I usually ignore and stop playing these games after I get an overall 'idea' about the setting/story and see its art - but this one actually kept me interested, and I kept going.

So it's an 'overall ok' title; just not worth the full price, imo (although there is a lot of content as a 'game', so there's that to kinda justify it). It'd fit better as a mobile RPG, since I don't like to use PC time playing this style of RPG.

It's also a pity this is a one-time thing and there is no perspective of seeing development of the characters/story/world further.

kyuven

Sep 29, 2019
The game says I'm missing a key item to unlock Route B.
Anyone know what key item I could be missing?

Briheas

Nov 21, 2021
Any tips on beating Xilia? Once she goes overdrive, she greatly outdamages my healing so I eventually die. I can't use defend, since that screws up the action order once I stop defending and with 2 consecutive turns she can bring me from 100% to 0%. I'd like to go back to town to get more magic defense equipment, but the story locks me in to the current map. My only other thought is to try to make her waste all her mp in phase 1, but I'm not even sure if that's possible.

IRONek

Jul 27, 2019
were some scenes cut from the final product? because some of the content that you can see on pixiv and from older versions, is missing from this relase

XxEdgy_NamexX

Aug 7, 2018
The game says I'm missing a key item to unlock Route B.
Anyone know what key item I could be missing?
When playing through Route B there were references made to the Hypnosis Coin. You get that by doing the side quest where you sleep in the 5 inns (marked with a red star above them). Look at the sleeping pills in your key items for the order, and if you don't have those, go back to the starting town and talk to the woman in the bottom left house.

JeiCC

Sep 22, 2017
anyone know what to do with the hypnosis coin?
Yeah legit walking around in my saves of each chapter and not finding a use for the coin that supposedly opens a side story with Liliane. Guessing it's one of the many scenes the dev dropped but forgot to remove the coin? Disappointing scenes all around...

Fist Mage

Sep 29, 2018
Yeah legit walking around in my saves of each chapter and not finding a use for the coin that supposedly opens a side story with Liliane. Guessing it's one of the many scenes the dev dropped but forgot to remove the coin? Disappointing scenes all around...
You use it at the fork where you have to choose between Lillane and the Princess.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Im playing through route B right now. Its mentioned the coin brought the Hipnotist to Lola's dream. Feels like the dev didn't want to make the side story and scrambled around to give the coin atleast some relevance. But now im curious what would happen if i didn't have the coin and went to route B. Not curous enough to go back and redo everything mind you (because i'm 90% sure its gonna lead to dissapointment) but still curious.

Reactions: JeiCC

kyuven

Sep 29, 2019
When playing through Route B there were references made to the Hypnosis Coin. You get that by doing the side quest where you sleep in the 5 inns (marked with a red star above them). Look at the sleeping pills in your key items for the order, and if you don't have those, go back to the starting town and talk to the woman in the bottom left house.
I'm gonna try that when I get the chance.
It's rather obtuse to require an item with such an obscure acquisition requirement to beat the game, and which you can no longer acquire after Chapter 8, but honestly given this is a game that uses save points and actually TRIES to have difficult bosses I'm not surprised.

Any tips on beating Xilia? Once she goes overdrive, she greatly outdamages my healing so I eventually die. I can't use defend, since that screws up the action order once I stop defending and with 2 consecutive turns she can bring me from 100% to 0%. I'd like to go back to town to get more magic defense equipment, but the story locks me in to the current map. My only other thought is to try to make her waste all her mp in phase 1, but I'm not even sure if that's possible.
It's been a WHILE, but make sure to check your equipment and exploit her weaknesses. I know Xilia really pissed me off because beating her is basically RNG. You basically need to lean into the fact that Lola's major strength is her dodge chance.
Remember that you get a free turn every time you break something's defenses, and BP can be used to increase your hit count on your basic attack.

This game is pretty janky but I've honestly played worse. It suffers from the same problem a lot of solo projects suffer from: A lack of "workshopping" i.e. the creator relies more on beta testers than co-developers. This usually means one or two aspects of the game will be pretty solid, in this case the story and combat. Both of which pretty above average for an RPG Maker game but still suffer from the Early Game Hell problem I see so, so, SO many RPG Maker devs suffer from.

To digress for a moment to discuss what I mean: A lot of RPGmaker developers seem to equate RNG with difficulty, and don't pace out their early game fights very well to get the player into the swing of things. For your first dungeon, you should either receive a healer very early on (it's a trope for a reason) or have recovery outside of battle be automatic. "Trash" mobs also shouldn't take more than three turns to kill at the average power level required to be at that point of the game, and NO trash mob early in the game (we're talking the first dungeon, before you get the skills to pay the bills, as it were) should EVER deal more than about 1/8 of a character's HP in a single attack.

This game actually does the early game KINDA good, but without an autobattle feature (another sign of a dev whose mind is stuck in the past. IMO autobattle should always be an option in turn based games with random encounters. Though tbf this game at least has a really good power curve so random battles are almost unnecessary past a certain point) grinding mobs is tedious, and the game is designed for 3 party members (despite having 4 party slots on the menu) so whenever it makes you go solo you have...the xilia fight.

kyuven

Sep 29, 2019
Im playing through route B right now. Its mentioned the coin brought the Hipnotist to Lola's dream. Feels like the dev didn't want to make the side story and scrambled around to give the coin atleast some relevance. But now im curious what would happen if i didn't have the coin and went to route B. Not curous enough to go back and redo everything mind you (because i'm 90% sure its gonna lead to dissapointment) but still curious.
Well, I never got the coin and couldn't even start Route B so I guess there's your answer.

Seminole

Jun 6, 2021
Does the samurai lady (Murahane) with brown hair have h scenes? game's ok

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 23 Votes