Mustang1998

Dec 25, 2022
The author never implemented a cg room for route B. Yea i know, it kinda sucks. He was prob too lazy to do it after finishing all the extra after ending story stuff. Can't really blame the guy though, was a pretty decent game for a one-person project. Hopefully the next one will be better.
Yes, that's why remove some things from chapter 8,9 and nothing from the end B. And this guy who is also alone and has almost less things than this kid and I found the game Gobling Conquest more interesting than this botched game, not even halfway done.

May 3, 2022
Yes, that's why remove some things from chapter 8,9 and nothing from the end B. And this guy who is also alone and has almost less things than this kid and I found the game Gobling Conquest more interesting than this botched game, not even halfway done.
"Dev A did it why can't Dev B" in a complete vacuum is the dumbest argument ever. They aren't making remotely similar games, the art isn't comparable neither are the scenarios. That's not even considering amount of writing, coding, funding, working conditions, projected earnings, nor time spent in development. I'm enjoying Goblin Conqueror but that's such a bad argument to use.

Fuckboyinc

Jul 6, 2022
Is this game made with rpg maker MZ or MV?
Because I'm using joiplay to play it on android and my phone can't run a high performances game from most rpgm MZ Game

Reactions: Aliauanavi

FastedShunpo

May 22, 2022
This is such a disappointment. Boasts 190 Cgscenees but most are just a few second cutaways with very little context or warning. Also be prepared for piss/scat stuff with no warning or option to turn it off.

The combat is a chore. Massively stat-padded enemies with bloated HP pools and the most ridiculous encounter rate I've seen in an RPG. I normally like to play these games organically but I've reduced the difficulty down to the easiest of the game's 7(!) difficulty settings. While you can't reduce the encounter rate directly, you can equip items that reduce the rate by half. You can wear multiple and I believe they stack but multiplicatively rather than additively so you can't reduce the rate to 0.

Also there are some truly bizarre design decisions. You can only save at predetermined save points even on the world map. Menu screen doesn't show party stats, you have to go into the status screen to check HP, MP and status. Not one but two supposed-to-lose boss fights in short succession.

I was going to push on as the promotional material shows some good scenes but some quest text hasn't been translated to Englsh and so I don't know where to go :)

Maybe it gets better but I've played for about 2 hours so far and have very little desire to carry on
Are you Really crying about how you cant fap easy

• Angry
Reactions: Dip'nDorks

GunnerEX

Nov 29, 2020
Does anyone know if it's a bug to get an unreasonably decreased damage on Lola after first crafting the special yellow spear? :eek:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Alright so I did played the game a bit further and I gotta admit the story is actually pretty intruiging and enjoyable for what it is. I love these little anime cut ins here and there and got me to chuckle at some scenes.

I do be honest though I play this game with MTool so I basically removed grinding and awfull bossfights from my game entirely which increased my fun with it drastically.
Sex scenes are still few and disconnected/bad end only so I needed to check and looked at the full save that got provided one page back.
It feels they are starting to interconnect with the story late midgame to endgame but this is way too late.

The recollection room is hit and miss as well. As stated some scenes are missing or dont have a proper recollection at all.

From the looks of it the game gets pretty wild late game and even offers two routes but despite the story I do would need to force myself to continue playing because there will always be this weird inbalanced feeling from two worlds (wanting to make an actual decent RPG and H-Content) that will not click for me.

Its def no fap game.

BiggerChungus8964

Nov 25, 2019
The gallery is half assed, missing the entire route B, and half of the existing memories are just a picture with no dialog. Anyway here are some old saves from the pre-release version I had back in the day, I tested them and they still work. The last save is the gallery save you can see for yourself, the other saves were saved right before the events that I liked the most and were missing from the gallery. I have some beef with the developer you can read it here
TLDR: the developer is one lazy motherfucker and you should NOT support her

Also, the developer has a track record of doxxing people who leak her game online, be careful over there OP

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes