Collection Flash Completed Umichan Flash Games Collection [2021-09-04] [SpiralVortexPlay]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Wow, I didn't knew there was a new umichan maiko game and it's really nice. But they cut the school part of the original game. :cry:

EletroJaker

Sep 6, 2017
Wow, I didn't knew there was a new umichan maiko game and it's really nice. But they cut the school part of the original game. :cry:
Kinda Umichan Sorani is getting a remake with the new engine and Umichan Maiko is the newest one
There is also 3D Arielle Project ongoing

Hentaihead

Mar 28, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: EletroJaker

CO-OP COOPS

Nov 1, 2019
i really like the umichan games but at some point it just went downhill i remember playing the first one classroom cheaters and found it freeing and with all the stuff you can do then he made classroom havoc with better art thats awesome and all but why take out all the freedom you had in the last one like having people fallow you or be able to get naked then stroll around naked hell even get all cumed up and stroll around all im saying is if he made a game with cheaters game mechanics and havocs art hed be a legend in hentai games but oh well

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
The original game felt like a work of passion, despite the creator being unhappy with the art, he made great strides to make a fun H game which is a pretty hard concept to grasp for a lot of creators. ARIA was pretty cool too, even though the gameplay didn't stream as seamlessly as the School Life dating sim style. Then the 'remake/sequel' to his original game came out and it felt substantially less in quality (time spent) in favor of consuming the H content as quickly as possible while attempting to tell an over arching storyline. Admittedly the mini games were pretty good, and he at least tried to expand on some of the fetishes he was quite cold towards like rape and pregnancy. Each game he's made gets shorter and less complex, either he's trying to make up the money he spent commissioning the artist, or he's getting lazy and fat off his patreons. Either way, there's no way he's going to return to form after being rewarded still for these quickie fap titles. At least the art is pretty fappable for me, but I just look at the HCG at this point.

Here's hoping we get more dating sim style creators in the future that can be as enjoyable if not more so than UMCC.

DC17

Mar 8, 2019
Hi ppl! Anybody could enlighten me which are the 3D titles in the collection? Thanks.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Just a doubt, the arts of recent months (those that are only uploaded to Mega) are for a specific project (such as the supposed continuation of the correct UMCH and not the one that exists at the moment) or they are arts for fast games without more than get to get the author?

I say this because, as far as I understand, after the original and the remade that came out (the one they put on the main page of latest) and the supposed continuation that stayed at 0.5, the story no longer continued and as the "sequel" didn´t felt it complete, I thought the project had died, but now that there is so much change, I would rather than encourage myself to know more or less where the shots are going.

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
FOR THE PEOPLE

View attachment 1109017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hello can I ask question please, what version of UMCH that still on the flash one? I wanna re-download it because I check on the UMCH new one was actually different from the old one and I don't feel like it at all. worst scenario is, I already delete the old flash UMCH before checking the new ones (I thought it would be same) thanks btw..

Reactions: Chazam

EletroJaker

Sep 6, 2017
UMCH Lite - Umichan Sorani Remake WIP 6:(Updated April 2021)
All:

Changelog:

H scenes:

Kyle, Albert, and Leo have scenes with both Violet and Zytra. At the moment you can only have the scene unlock for one of the girls per playthrough.

Zytra x David
requirements: visit it multiple times until the prompt to accept or pass the offer.

Zytra x Albert
requirements: visit it multiple times until the prompt to accept or pass the offer.

Zytra x Kyle
requirements: pass the Zytra x Albert when prompted, then meet Kyle in the gym wearing Zytra's gym outfit. You can change to that outfit in Mira's shop.

Zytra x Ace
requirements: complete the bar minigame twice with a score of 20 or more. The prompt will appear in the resulting dialogue.

Zytra x Leo
Wear the Bra outfit and go the the main mall area (you get bra outfit from Ace)

Zytra x Cafe Dark Skin Customer
Zytra x Cafe Light Skin Customer

visit the cafe and complete the minigame for both customers. (Who you get each time is random)

Violet x Leo
refuse Leo when prompted for the Zytra x Leo scene. then visit the bar.

Violet x Albert
refuse Albert when prompted for the Zytra x Albert scene. then visit the bar.

Violet x Kyle
refuse Kyle when prompted for the Zytra x Kyle scene. Or complete the Zytra x Albert scene. then visit the bar.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote