Collection Flash Completed Umichan Flash Games Collection [2021-09-04] [SpiralVortexPlay]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EletroJaker

Sep 6, 2017
could you send the february files again? their link is broken

HD Art folder (Updated April 2021):

MMD Videos (Updated March 2021):
Current Deluxe and Bonus videos are found in the discord.

Early and Separate Animations folder (Updated April 2021):

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
UMCH Lite - Umichan Sorani Remake WIP 6:(Updated April 2021)
All: Download

Changelog:

H scenes:

Kyle, Albert, and Leo have scenes with both Violet and Zytra. At the moment you can only have the scene unlock for one of the girls per playthrough.

Zytra x David
requirements: visit it multiple times until the prompt to accept or pass the offer.

Zytra x Albert
requirements: visit it multiple times until the prompt to accept or pass the offer.

Zytra x Kyle
requirements: pass the Zytra x Albert when prompted, then meet Kyle in the gym wearing Zytra's gym outfit. You can change to that outfit in Mira's shop.

Zytra x Ace
requirements: complete the bar minigame twice with a score of 20 or more. The prompt will appear in the resulting dialogue.

Zytra x Leo
Wear the Bra outfit and go the the main mall area (you get bra outfit from Ace)

Zytra x Cafe Dark Skin Customer
Zytra x Cafe Light Skin Customer

visit the cafe and complete the minigame for both customers. (Who you get each time is random)

Violet x Leo
refuse Leo when prompted for the Zytra x Leo scene. then visit the bar.

Violet x Albert
refuse Albert when prompted for the Zytra x Albert scene. then visit the bar.

Violet x Kyle
refuse Kyle when prompted for the Zytra x Kyle scene. Or complete the Zytra x Albert scene. then visit the bar.
What's the difference from the february build? H-scenes seem to be the same

EletroJaker

Sep 6, 2017
What's the difference from the february build? H-scenes seem to be the same

Click the "Connect with Patreon" button at the link below, and press Allow to see all the content based on your tier. Including game demos, Enthusiast and Horny tier stuff applicable to your tier.

last month I realized I'm pushing build limits for construct 3. Apparently it only allows itself to build an android apk that is 500 Mb or less. and for OS platform builds (windows/mac/linux) that number I think is 2Gb. With 10 scenes (20+ animations) in the the current build I'm trying to wrap up this game. The new one definitely will not takes this long to make due to a lot of stuff being already coded this time around.

updates:

Added sequencer logic to the game. this will play the h-scenes initially in a specific order and have dialogue that matches the story situation.
you can optionally replay the sequence with dialogue again when you replay the scene from the phone.
Changed the premise of the story to zytra and leyah wanting to buy a costume for leyah.
I replaced Pattie with Leyah at the Cafe to fit the story better.
Both Zytra and Leyah can make money now. Each time after Zytra makes any money or is propositioned for sex, you can visit Leyah at the cafe (and click on her) to collect money she has earned.
Added small dialogue scenes that play when any clothing is purchased.
Added small dialogue scenes that play when Zytra begins the Cafe sex minigame. The Cafe dialogue scenes are random between 3 light skin and 3 dark skin characters all around the same body frame.
Added purchasable big boobs for Leyah at the clothing store. This affects how she appears in the cafe and certain dialogue scenes.
Added the Magical Kitty costume for Leyah at the clothing store. Buying this will be needed to end the game by visiting the Game area.
Added logic to play background music. The music is by default turned off because placing all the music is unfinished.
Added a load button on the title screen so you don't have to view the opening sequence so load the game data. I have you load into the move area because at the moment nothing happens there.
Notes:
I didn't actually test full playthough so I hope it works. I kinda just skipped around to make sure certain parts are working.

The game is mostly done. I need to sort out the music. And scenes that apply for Zytra wearing the outfit from Mira. And add some credits. I think anything else would be platform or storefront specific.

The game has been trimmed down enough to where I may try to add a hidden H scene to find.

Please let me know if you find issues or bugs. The game has not been spell/grammar checked yet but if you find anything please let me know.

H scenes:
Kyle, Albert, and Leo have scenes with both Violet and Zytra. At the moment you can only have the scene unlock for one of the girls per playthrough.
Zytra x David
Zytra x Albert
Zytra x Kyle
requirements: pass the Zytra x Albert when prompted, then meet Kyle in the gym wearing Zytra's gym outfit. You can change to that outfit in Mira's shop.
Zytra x Ace
requirements: complete the bar minigame twice with a score of 20 or more. The prompt will appear in the resulting dialogue.
Zytra x Leo
Wear the Bra outfit and go the the main mall area (you get bra outfit from Ace)
Zytra x Cafe Dark Skin Customer
Zytra x Cafe Light Skin Customer

visit the cafe and complete the minigame for both customers. (Who you get each time is random)
Violet x Leo
refuse Leo when prompted for the Zytra x Leo scene. then visit the bar.
Violet x Albert
refuse Albert when prompted for the Zytra x Albert scene. then visit the bar.
Violet x Kyle
refuse Kyle when prompted for the Zytra x Kyle scene. Or complete the Zytra x Albert scene. then visit the bar.

Mrmrnono

Nov 26, 2019
Hi all .first of all thank u 4 uploading.
Is there a 32 bit version for 3D Arielle Project ?
Second thing....third picture from the left ..what game is it?
Thank you.

Last edited:

EletroJaker

Sep 6, 2017
Hi all .first of all thank u 4 uploading.
Is there a 32 bit version for 3D Arielle Project ?
Second thing....third picture from the left ..what game is it?
Thank you.
1. Thx
2. No
3. Which picture are you talking about the banner or the ones in description ?

EletroJaker

Sep 6, 2017
UPDATE May and June :

3D Arielle Project Mission 1-6 (update log in the folder)
Enthusiast tier art - All months
Horny tier animations - All months
MMD June 2021 Folder

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
UPDATE May and June :

3D Arielle Project Mission 1-6 (update log in the folder)
Enthusiast tier art - All months
Horny tier animations - All months
MMD June 2021 Folder
imma need that kyle mini game, nothing else :Kappa:

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote