VN Ren'Py Completed Umichan Sentoryu [v1.6 Renpy Remake] [SpiralVortexPlay]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

JJ8

Sep 26, 2021
Umichan Sentoryu 0.95

Added the first part of the opening day sequence for the Cafe.

• 8 animations mostly of Maiko x Carl

that can differ based on if you are in a relationship with Holly or Alma. Also if you choose to look for the other cafe girls before or after trying to get with Maiko.

If you look for them before:
Leyah is found in Game area
Stacy is found in Gym

If you look for them after:
Stacy is found is Kiosk

I plan to include Pattie x Leo, and Holly x Kyle x Chester, Carl x Jeni, and more Dizzy x David stuff to wrap it up. From there I will work on gallery and music.

November 2022

Missed the month, but not by much. There is just a lot going on in my life and top of getting into a vehicle accident yesterday. I and the others involved are physically fine, for any concerned.

added:

• Carl x Jeni

• Pattie x Leo

• Holly x Chester x kyle

all accessed from the cafe, sequentially.

Still not done yet, but went on ahead and slapped on the 1.0 label since I added a pseudo ending scene to the game.

still wanted to:

add the remaining applicable selfie pics (most cafe but will check other stuff that's applicable)

add dizzy x david scene (most likely will be optional in david room after viewing first dizzy david scene)

add a stacy scene(s) (could be stacy x paul and/or stacy chris. this would be will be the other option during the pattie x leo scene, and possibly the other one would before the ending scene or an added scene in the gym, or based on one.)

maiko x kyle, maiko x leo, jeni x kyle are also possible additions.

fix various bugs and/or things that are working smoothly.

recheck requirements to view david violet scene

add sound and galleries

The game is more is less done. I just wanted to fill in more h scenes in spots and polish it up at this point. And fix any major issues.

December 2022

Updated Sentoryu

Added Music, Ambient sounds and sfx for the whole game.
Also fixed typos.

Took a while to find the music that sounded right. I wanted to have different music from the OG Sentoryu game but still feel like Sentoryu. I also needed to go back and redo all the ways the animations are shown in order for the sfx to be in sync.

I got stuck out of town from Southwest flight delays since December 23rd and forced to work remotely. The remote work process is slow. And unfortunately I'm not getting much opportunity to work on top of that. I hopefully will get flight back home tomorrow.

So I will make a 2023 New Year post later. Wanted to get this posted at least for now. Art and Animations will follow soon.

Many thanks to everyone supporting~

Happy New Year~!

Thanks,
-V00

Hentaihead

Mar 28, 2018
Umichan Sentoryu 0.95

Added the first part of the opening day sequence for the Cafe.

• 8 animations mostly of Maiko x Carl

that can differ based on if you are in a relationship with Holly or Alma. Also if you choose to look for the other cafe girls before or after trying to get with Maiko.

If you look for them before:
Stacy is found in Gym

If you look for them after:
Stacy is found is Kiosk

I plan to include Pattie x Leo, and Holly x Kyle x Chester, Carl x Jeni, and more Dizzy x David stuff to wrap it up. From there I will work on gallery and music.

November 2022

Missed the month, but not by much. There is just a lot going on in my life and top of getting into a vehicle accident yesterday. I and the others involved are physically fine, for any concerned.

added:

• Carl x Jeni

• Pattie x Leo

• Holly x Chester x kyle

all accessed from the cafe, sequentially.

Still not done yet, but went on ahead and slapped on the 1.0 label since I added a pseudo ending scene to the game.

still wanted to:

add the remaining applicable selfie pics (most cafe but will check other stuff that's applicable)

add dizzy x david scene (most likely will be optional in david room after viewing first dizzy david scene)

add a stacy scene(s) (could be stacy x paul and/or stacy chris. this would be will be the other option during the pattie x leo scene, and possibly the other one would before the ending scene or an added scene in the gym, or based on one.)

maiko x kyle, maiko x leo, jeni x kyle are also possible additions.

fix various bugs and/or things that are working smoothly.

recheck requirements to view david violet scene

add sound and galleries

The game is more is less done. I just wanted to fill in more h scenes in spots and polish it up at this point. And fix any major issues.

December 2022

Updated Sentoryu

Added Music, Ambient sounds and sfx for the whole game.
Also fixed typos.

Took a while to find the music that sounded right. I wanted to have different music from the OG Sentoryu game but still feel like Sentoryu. I also needed to go back and redo all the ways the animations are shown in order for the sfx to be in sync.

I got stuck out of town from Southwest flight delays since December 23rd and forced to work remotely. The remote work process is slow. And unfortunately I'm not getting much opportunity to work on top of that. I hopefully will get flight back home tomorrow.

So I will make a 2023 New Year post later. Wanted to get this posted at least for now. Art and Animations will follow soon.

Many thanks to everyone supporting~

Happy New Year~!

Thanks,
-V00
ayo we got sounds now we need this version

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
The only Umi-chan game with "male protag" and it has "ntr"
You people really like portraying women as disgusting whorebags and the MC as a fat bastard, don't you?

• Angry
Reactions: MAD6999 and JJ8

tazbkuj

May 26, 2021
The only Umi-chan game with "male protag" and it has "ntr"
You people really like portraying women as disgusting whorebags and the MC as a fat bastard, don't you?
Not the ONLY one ''the Rookie'' is another one that has a male MC.
Already tired of dumb idiots who know shit abour NTR,this game has nothing of NTR as everybody fucks everybody.
That is more Free use or Prostitution at most.
The only thing that agree that most Male characters are either boring,idiots,Lame or all on one and Female characters are gorgerous,sexy but a sex drive of a teen in his 14 trying to do NNN.
But for me what kills everything is that the Autor do tons of animation but not use it because.
''Not fit in his Canon Story,personality,etc'' and most new games lacks of minigames,interactions,or h-scenes while the old one are way more fun to play, more activities,more content,etc.
But at the end that show how he care about his work and while i can complain about that i still support him.
But seriously when a Game with Luma as a Protagonist or a Scene with Zytra and Luma(not yuri)

Last edited:

JJ8

Sep 26, 2021
Many thanks for the support for the month of January 2023~

Super sorry for the delay, without getting into details, there are still some major things going on in my life both online and offline.

added:

• Animation Replay Gallery
  • Stacy x Max - Viewable when first encountering Max in the gym. If you do not say Carl is businessman when talking to Max. and successfully stop Holly x Max scene from happening.
  • Stacy x Paul - Happens after the cafe is set up. Optionally viewable by not watching the Pattie x Leo scene.

lemaro

May 11, 2021
Many thanks for the support for the month of January 2023~

Super sorry for the delay, without getting into details, there are still some major things going on in my life both online and offline.

added:

• Animation Replay Gallery
  • Stacy x Max - Viewable when first encountering Max in the gym. If you do not say Carl is businessman when talking to Max. and successfully stop Holly x Max scene from happening.
  • Stacy x Paul - Happens after the cafe is set up. Optionally viewable by not watching the Pattie x Leo scene.
Do you have link?

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes