VN Ren'Py Completed Umichan Sentoryu [v1.6 Renpy Remake] [SpiralVortexPlay]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

tazbkuj

May 26, 2021
At this point i more interested in the animation folders from the patreon instead of the games.
A legendary hero share all that but the links are down now

Jun 17, 2018
Which version should I download this time?? V0.8.6 or V0.95 remake?

Comparing both versions, which one has better CG or animations, etc overall gaming nd H-scene experience?

• Angry
Reactions: rafahli

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
UmichanSentoryu-1.0RenpyRemake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

theblindbot

May 4, 2017
RenPy remake 1.0 [it's still unfinished, no sound, nor gallery, and there still will be some more content in next updates]
But it was a nice one, some new Jeni content -_-
Win:

MAC:

Android:
how do i get the new content?

Madderdin

Jan 17, 2022
Jeni new stuff was at the cafe, close to the end of current build.
I don't like the 'routes' thing and i'm usually unpacking these games to check whats new.
But i saw new Jeni files, so i just replayed it all with random route

crankberry

Jan 11, 2021
Wow nice art, damn nice work dude. Question if your watching the gals get boned before they become your gals why not have the Voyeur tag?

Reactions: rokrad

Madderdin

Jan 17, 2022
The [Completed] tag is for tyrano version, 0.86 deluxe. That one is finished, and not receving any updates anymore.
Not sure why 'remake' never got it's own thread and just kept being updated in here.
A few very first builds of remake had barely anything new comparing to tyrano build, that might be a reason. And later it was most likely too much to hassle to separete them.

As for Jeni scenes. Pretty sure i saw somewhere 'on floor' one, but BJ seems completely new

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Honestly as much as I like all the other side characters this game woulda been a cleaner finish and entertaining if he focused the content solely on Jeni and her mom as well as the competition between the love rivals like her brother. Woulda been fun to play a mini Umichan with such a setting. As it stands now I too just find myself digging through the animations folder since I can't be assed to go through the filler content. Ah well, here hoping we get to knock up Jeni in the ending.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes