2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017

/edit
mac

android
can you help to compare every game uploaded here to see if there are anything else being updated?

Madderdin

Jan 17, 2022
can you help to compare every game uploaded here to see if there are anything else being updated?
As for comparing, the old one [0.86 deluxe] was made in tyrano, i don't know the way to unpack images from the single exe file from this engine.
Here is the list of currently available animated scenes in 0.95:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Previews [the very first frame of each animation] in the attachment

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
As for comparing, the old one [0.86 deluxe] was made in tyrano, i don't know the way to unpack images from the single exe file from this engine.

i meant with other games he released like sorani, etc, afaik, sorani is completed, even the remake.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020

Are you positive all these scenes can be found in-game? Haven't seen Maiko at all

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
Why is the game marked as complete if I get an alert saying "End of current build! 0.9.5" after fucking Maiko?

Madderdin

Jan 17, 2022
There is a scene between max and stacy?
Not in the remake, and i don't remember if there was one in the original game.
It's not planned for 'base' game either.

From last patreon post:
I plan to include Pattie x Leo, and Holly x Kyle x Chester, Carl x Jeni, and more Dizzy x David stuff to wrap it up. From there I will work on gallery and music.
He might include Stacy in more stuff, like minigames, or post-final-release version. Saw people actually asking for more of her over his discord. Tho ,people asking for other girls too, especially for yuri or futa scenes, so it might won't happen anytime soon either.

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
Self-inserts on here consider anyone other than the MC getting laid as NTR, even when there is no romance of any sort going on. They are a brain dead lot.
That is why f95 refusal to just update the tags is so annoying. Free use and sharing is not ntr, its also not notori (wich they also dont have a tag for) its the complete opposite as everyone’s winning.

To keep it simple ntr in the long sceem of things is all about the choice given or not given to the player the dominant or submissive aspects and subjects of that fetish fall in after. Same statment gos for notori. If a choice is given and it is a yes its not ntr anymore but Swinging (some strings) or sharing (hall pass). As ntr and natori is cheating aka going behind someone’s back. Free use on the other hand doesn’t even have a choice, as the choice is to fuck or not to fuck

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes