mech2

Nov 1, 2017
After you have sex with the landlord, it's a bit weird since the MC wants to wash the cum off but then you can't leave without putting clothes on. Oughtta be able to leave your room underdressed/naked even if you have a roommate, assuming it's just because there aren't any reactions to it yet. I do hope more exhibitionist content is added.

You can have sex on the taxi in front of the entire neighborhood, but your character won't leave the house unless they're fully dressed? Again, I'm assuming it's just because the alternate dialogue from NPCs hasn't been implemented.

Also hope you can choose to stay glazed rather than automatically cleaning it off afterwards.

Generally the game seems alright, early so there not being much content is understandable. Also hope you get some more control over your appearance, for example the eyes are too high up on the character's face for my taste, so being able to adjust the face more finely would be nice.

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
Let's just say this game needs a lot of polish, and not just with the grind and loading screens. altho I'm enjoying my time right now.

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
Okay so, I don't really understand how the fast travell work (or how is not working). When I select the location the game tells me I can't travel there but why?

Souleater146

Feb 18, 2020
There was some dialog where the pc worries about getting pregnant... So does that mean pregnancy content in the future???

BullRush77

Formerly 'PinkKOalaPrime'
Jul 15, 2018
this looks really promising, i cant wait to see it progress
there is a lot planned
i have been following this games development for about a year and there is plenty more to come so stay toned for more

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes