johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
I am part of the patreon but the cheats aren't working? Is that a bug?
Are you on the 5-euro tier? If so, you get access to the Basic (BA) version of the game which doesn't include cheats, but honestly you don't need them once you get the hang of the gameplay and how it all works.

If you really need them, you'll have to subscribe to the 10-euro tier for Cheats (CH) version.

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
I am part of the patreon but the cheats aren't working? Is that a bug?
Cheats doesnt work i have all the time ,, cheats off,,
Why aren't the cheats working??
I am starting to wonder if ppl actually believe in magic? Like sure - anyone without a doubt will know from your posts which/whos cheat method you did use , which stepts you did try / you followed instructions given. In short have all the information to properly provide help. /irony off
and how do I get the money faster?
Start increasing lewdness till you f.e. can do gloryhole. And you can decide wheather you want to be a street hooker or work for Jack at Kinky Nymph (you can't do both).
What is even going on with this? Managed and resources folders folders are empty.
Hm, seems like something happened on dl,extraction, ... check this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cerverys

son09918

Apr 14, 2023
Patreon Crack

Features:
  • Turns basic version into "Extended" version
  • Should work with upcoming versions

Installation:
  • Unpack into game folder (where .exe file is located)
  • Run the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am aware there is already a patch, but I'm not OK with how it is marked up as virus everywhere so you can't even download it normally. Also it will do lots of unnecessary work as well as open some youtube videos in your browser if you have furries enabled in this game, which I find somewhat funny, but unacceptable
when it support win 11 i really need it

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
i cant there is no way i can replicate this bug and it happen to all of my save file
i have to re download the game and then it act like it never happen
so yea its just smth that happen once in a full moon ig
C:\Users\"User"\AppData\LocalLow\Mr_ Unaware Studios\UiTC
C:\Users\"User"\AppData\LocalLow\Mr_ Unaware Studios\Unaware in The City
Along one path are old saves, along the other are new saves.

huyt504

Feb 16, 2022
C:\Users\"User"\AppData\LocalLow\Mr_ Unaware Studios\UiTC
C:\Users\"User"\AppData\LocalLow\Mr_ Unaware Studios\Unaware in The City
Along one path are old saves, along the other are new saves.
i like your funny word magic man

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
Can you date Albert? I have him over 50 reputation
Yes you can. Keep on his good side, no other BF, fullfill requirements in event manager and you should be good to go.
How does this run, like renpy or is it one of those unity games that's somehow more system intensive than aaa releases?
It runs quite fine I think. Hm .... lets say it does seem to run on 32 bit Android Phones too.

Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
Doesn't it? Probably should work well on win11, but I don't have that OS to verify. Provided link is for Windows x64 bit, windows' version should not be relevant
Don't ever update to Win 11. Don't try to verify it, and if you somehow already hooked up to the windows 11 IV, burn and smash your system for treasonous betrayal of your trust. No need to thank me. Doing my community service.

3.50 star(s) 28 Votes