Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Speaking of train tickets, i don't understand the usefulness of the 3k VIP ticket.

Sure, it enables you to pick whatever seat you want, but it doesn't allow you to ride the subway for free and no matter where you decide to sit you can still get molested. So.... What's the value in it costing 3k?
VIP Ticket is an unfinished feature, so it doesn't do everything I wanted it to do, and it's a way to sink your money, especially when back in the day you didn't have anything to do with money aside for buying clothes. Standing next to the wall is the only way to trigger sex scenes, so with it it's less random for example. With engine update, I will be remaking it more into a chikan-style mini-game, something similar to what you have in many J-hentais already. I will lower the value in v37.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: johnyakuza1

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
...You sure about that?

1717514202268.png

1717514612689.png

Both had VIP tickets (cheated the money in), the Drifter had Appetizing Prey whereas the Villager had no Traits aside from Beautiful to boost her charm.

But yeah, the VIP ticket would make sense if it was at the very least a lifetime pass thing or, indeed, molestation could only happen in specific areas of the metro. As it is, it really does nothing but cost money :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Penitensary I meant actual "sex" aka vaginal intercourse :p And VIP card works, it alters some stuff under the hood, but as I said, it's not finished.

Bobber Tail Weird, coz I personally uploaded them (except the Mixdrop), and they should be the same as on my Patreon.

DDus561 There's like literally one scene in the game that can be called "femdom", and there are a few dialogues that are femdom-ish. There will be actual femdom routes in the game in the future.

Jupiter6

Mar 20, 2020
great game but can i suggest some rework on those feets? don't get me wrong please, but i think they're too ugly xD and compared with UOTC even...
Or we could receive more predefined types to be choosing with!

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
great game but can i suggest some rework on those feets? don't get me wrong please, but i think they're too ugly xD and compared with UOTC even...
Or we could receive more predefined types to be choosing with!
I'm aware of that :p We aren't touching any art files, though, so the current feet will stay until December's update. Then, we will roll out the new character model. You can check out the current draft in the last .

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jupiter6

huyt504

Feb 16, 2022
the hat look kinda bad
it doesnt fit the hair in so it just appear outside
look super odd and the color doesnt help

Lansi88

Dec 13, 2018
Ok, I've figured out how versioning in this game works and what it has to do with code, my patch has been updated, it now allows you to use cheats section within the game (as it should've been)
PLS new Link for download the Updated Vers. Files

AOprinz

Oct 7, 2023
Has anything fundamental changed in the game architecture since v34?

I started playing UiTC with v34, which worked fine. In v35 and v36 the game keeps crashing my system whenever I start a new game or load an old save and the loading bar reaches 99%.

AOprinz

Oct 7, 2023
AOprinz There were some optimizations in v35, but I didn't touch any core stuff AFAIK. By crashing your system you mean on Android? I did some further changes and optimization in v37, that should be especially helpful for Android, so maybe it will work for you again? If you contacted to my Discord, maybe we could find the culprit together.
Nope, it's on Win10. The screen freezes and I have to reboot.

• Thinking Face

psijiic

Sep 8, 2022
Any suggestions how to make gameplay harder?
I played indebted aristocrat and hobo. But still it isn't much competitive.
At late game Jane has a lot of useless cash. There is nothing to spend them on.
It can be good to add system of achievements. Or some dangerous events that make player to lose money (like robbery or debt to criminals).

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Any suggestions how to make gameplay harder?
I played indebted aristocrat and hobo. But still it isn't much competitive.
At late game Jane has a lot of useless cash. There is nothing to spend them on.
It can be good to add system of achievements. Or some dangerous events that make player to lose money (like robbery or debt to criminals).
Getting robbed in the red-light alleyway, or the slum metro station, or the park toilets could be a nice event during the nighttime.

The outcomes and options could be many:
1. Give up money and leave safe and sound.
2. Fight them off so they don't return for a good amount of time. Depending on the Strength and fitness parameter checks, Jane could fight them off, or get knocked out unconscious and still get robbed.
3. If Jane has high Charm, the robbers could have sex but not rob her while she's unconscious.
4. If there is no money, then Jane pays in other ways. :KEK:
5. Always an option to flee the scene.

• Haha

Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
Other than that... whatever. I'm neither rich nor powerful enough to live in a fortified IT-proof bunker, though i will continue the habit of connecting my comp to my modem via cable and cable alone so if anything suspicious is going on i can cut Internet access at literally the press of a physical button.
You don't have to live in a bunker. You simply stop using Windows, and learn about the hardware you use. Which is a large task for non-technical people. But if we don't take control of our infrastructure "others" will anyway.

Also, 2038?
Not just the equivalent to Y2k. But yes, the foundational issue is the same. But add to this things like 'devices are built to be replaced' and 'incremental increase in total surveillance'. And then you're close to understanding the picture without the deep insights. It should speak for itself where those 3 things will lead too, since there really isn't any alternative. Kinda hard to build silicon wafers and microchips... without the silicon wafers and patents etc.
It's a question of trust, and if you can and will. They sure as shit are investing in a retarded generatino to minimize the rebellion against their collectivist nightmares.

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
You take away from concerns, and thus are not adding to reasons for skepticism.
LOL. I dont take away from concerns. I do inform about ways to overcome limitations. You know being rather productive/helpfull. Speading fears is not helpful at all, was never, will never be. (I use dual boot and Linux at work the most btw. and know very much what I talk about, I dont see that in these posts of yours.) But since you can only know insults, I'v added you to my ignore list .
(EDIT: Also because I dont have time for trolls and yes, I wont see any messages except quotes from others and even there just a note that it's ignored. No sense quoting me if he did so, I wont recognize it. Also its simply not a nice thing to capture Mr Unawares thread for someones affection.)

Last edited:

Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
LOL. I dont take away from concerns. I do inform about ways to overcome limitations. You know being rather productive/helpfull. Speading fears is not helpful at all, was never, will never be. (I use dual boot and Linux at work the most btw. and know very much what I talk about, I dont see that in these posts of yours.) But since you can only know insults, I'v added you to my ignore list.
This is a stupid discussion. Feeling like a one eyed man in a land of the blind. If that makes any sense.
If any warning to you is immediate alarmism, then I don't know what to tell you. Trust your microsoft sources if that's what you consider "informing" people about how to deal with mcirosoft and technology risks.

And if you use dual-boot/MBR-concelment/VM's whatever none of it matters (you wanted some 'signs' I know my IT to legitimize obvious underappreciated concerns). Active RAM overflow, various MITRE attack vectors, bypassed ISO best practices, yadayada. You don't know zero-days, because they're zero-days. And if those zero-days are built-in by design to be exploited (which they are with mesh networks and by logical design to protect users it also implies we can't monitor the protocols that run to channel various data to various HQ's and end-users to run and collect specific data), then you have a persistent security risk (one they don't intend to fix for personal gains). If you like acting like understanding what an OS or a boot-sector is makes you an expert on all these risks... you should first google "Dunning-Kruger". That's you.
Being a glorified script-kiddie who can run a Linux terminal doesn't make you qualified to dismiss concerns from actual experts and insiders (says hi to Snowden and Asange here to add additional validity to my points, besides my points by themselves being accurate and need no explanation if you actually understand IT-infrastructure and enterprise architecture).

Btw. I don't think I insulted you. I stated logical results of actions, and how I would interpret those. That you feel insulted is a you problem. It hurts to be wrong, but we grow by dealing with our mistakes. But that's probably an insult too. But feel free to hide... (since you 'block me' after 1 response to your nonsense lol) I would be scared of insults too if being wrong feels like a nail driven through the heart. I don't have these issues. I'm educating myself and like challenges. Sometimes you also just need to be pointed out what an idiot you really are for being counterproductive parrots.

Final notice. If you think VPN's protect your anonimity or privacy against your own government, or you believe software protects you against the platforms you run them on... you are not qualified to talk about IT (or legal implications of the exploitation of legal loopholes). I'll tell you now that terms of service doesn't allow you to mutilate (which is what you intend to say with 'disabling' features) the intended infrastructure of your OS (in case of windows, which is not open-source, is proprietary and is not explaining you everything about it's inner workings or long-term intended release train of features it's built to support), and that bypassing your local government privacy protection by re-routing your traffic through foreign servers does not protect your anonimity or privacy (which ironically is EXACTLY what makes your information available to your government by buying your data from foreign datafarms). That's the path of fools, who literally pay for their own stupidity and cling on to the illusion of security(often implanted in their brain by even more idiotic influencers they think are experts) because they are afraid of the harsh truth. Hence why you hide I suppose. Because "insults" like these hurt. You're senstive and unaccustomed to deal with security topics, let alone your own protection. So leave the "informing" to people who actually care and can take some punches for the cause... Yes, I considered your "informing" (read: infomercial with extra steps) counter-productive and harmfull disinformation to the benefit of 'our owners'. You know... the people creating the inorganic/unnatural infrastructure you bow down too. because they (for now) allow you to download free nudie pictures. over your pay-to-play VPN's. You're very security aware indeed. Obviously.
Not that I'm trying to promote paranoia in any capacity btw. I literally give two shits my government knows what a pervert I am. I'm a creation of my environment just like everyone else, and the government is full of psychopathic rapist warmongering human traffickers... I doubt they'd actually care unless I claimed to be christ.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 28 Votes