MazariQQ

Apr 15, 2022
Patreon Crack

Features:
  • Turns basic version into "Extended" version
  • Should work with upcoming versions

Installation:
  • Unpack into game folder (where .exe file is located)
  • Run the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am aware there is already a patch, but I'm not OK with how it is marked up as virus everywhere so you can't even download it normally. Also it will do lots of unnecessary work as well as open some youtube videos in your browser if you have furries enabled in this game, which I find somewhat funny, but unacceptable
did you know how to toggle on the cheat? the extend version alr installed but idk about the cheat.
thanks. 1717408064371.png
note : alr click on k button but its only show stats, etc and nothing like cheat related

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
How does this run, like renpy or is it one of those unity games that's somehow more system intensive than aaa releases?
Seems to run fine, I am manually limiting my fps since some unity games leave it uncapped but I've had no issues with the game running.

Gameplay wise I'm enjoying it although I don't feel like there's much financial pressure/things to spend money on but I guess that's what the harder origins are there for. I also probably got helped out by week 2 being 50% off clothes so my gym outfit was cheaper.

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
did you know how to toggle on the cheat? the extend version alr installed but idk about the cheat.
thanks.
Ah I see now why ppl have problems using the cheats. There was a slight change yet again. :p It doesnt affect my table at all, so I didnt notice. But it affects the other 2 options here (that enable extended/cheats only) without checks. While I think paw_beans's just need another number (somewhere hidden in this post. Hints: 2digits, its this posts only but after quoted you wont see it anymore), Eugene's will need to be changed (he did so).

Last edited:

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
thanks. View attachment 3700147
note : alr click on k button but its only show stats, etc and nothing like cheat related
Yes, I assume "Extended" version is not the last-tier version of this game, which is, apparently, called "cheat version". So the patch needs to be fixed for that, will do

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
Yes, I assume "Extended" version is not the last-tier version of this game, which is, apparently, called "cheat version". So the patch needs to be fixed for that, will do
Um, no! It's BA (Basic) < CH (Cheats) < EX (Extended). The reason why it doesnt work is another I posted above.

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
Ok, I've figured out how versioning in this game works and what it has to do with code, my patch has been updated, it now allows you to use cheats section within the game (as it should've been)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr. Harper

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Don't ever update to Win 11. Don't try to verify it, and if you somehow already hooked up to the windows 11 IV, burn and smash your system for treasonous betrayal of your trust. No need to thank me. Doing my community service.
Figured it was common knowledge to skip every other Windows release because after each moderately successful version they'd try and jazz things up and completely fail in the process before returning to something workable in the future.

XP was good, Vista sucked, 7 was good, 8 was trash, 10 is good, therefore 11 is going to be a dumpster fire. It's fairly straightforward.

MazariQQ

Apr 15, 2022
Ah I see now why ppl have problems using the cheats. There was a slight change yet again. :p It doesnt affect my table at all, so I didnt notice. But it affects the other 2 options here (that enable extended/cheats only) without checks. While I think paw_beans's just need another number (somewhere hidden in this post. Hints: 2digits, its this posts only but after quoted you wont see it anymore), Eugene's will need to be changed (he did so).
i... dont quite understand.... sorry

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
Don't ever update to Win 11. Don't try to verify it, and if you somehow already hooked up to the windows 11 IV, burn and smash your system for treasonous betrayal of your trust. No need to thank me. Doing my community service.
Why though? You dont even name 1 thing I think you dont even understand yourself. Because of you can completly disable? The other privacy features you can and should disable but since back WinXP (it only did change/grow)? The start-menu, where there are much tools to change that like ? Easy with ? .....
Btw. I think you might be a . Dont get me wrong, MS does many things the wrong way. But your post with 0 info is not helpfull at all. Many will just call it of as ms-bashing and ignore you if you dont provide sufficient infos.
saves pls
I think it doesnt make much sense. Cause there is no gallery, but much scenes that cant be replayed. Also you miss on the char customization. Optics can be changed easily, but traits not so much. So best use the cheat options provided and simply play in your own tempo.
i... dont quite understand.... sorry
I can give another tipp, though way too expressive. Check my quote on you in that post. Thats 2 lines and 1 word where only 1 number appears ....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: johnyakuza1

Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
Why though? You dont even name 1 thing I think you dont even understand yourself. Because of you can completly disable? The other privacy features you can and should disable but since back WinXP (it only did change/grow)? The start-menu, where there are much tools to change that like ? Easy with ? .....
Btw. I think you might be a . Dont get me wrong, MS does many things the wrong way. But your post with 0 info is not helpfull at all.
I think it doesnt make much sense. Cause there is no gallery, but much scenes that cant be replayed. Also you miss on the char customization. Optics can be changed easily, but traits not so much. So best use the cheat options provided and simply play in your own tempo.
I can give another tipp, though way too expressive. Check my quote on you in that post. Thats 2 lines and 1 word where only 1 number appears ....
Do you know what a bait and switch is? Google it.
Also, MS Windows (incl. w10 btw) has that Bing Search mapped to your every search on your computer under the guise of 'searching the internet' which directly feeds into their A.I. and therefor is spying on you through a 'plausible deniability' filter. And yes, recall now exists, but that isn't the worst part of it (if you even are gullible enough to think turning it off disables it). The worst part is bluetooth (and radiosignals on laptops with win11). The new bluetooth functionality (mesh networking) basically interacts with the internet even when internet is off. They run encrypted protocols (instructions up and down to HQ and past various devices until it reaches you) so you can't even see what the hell they are doing on your devices. Yeah... win11 is a crucial key in total surveillance. Win10 is the best option security wise, and that basically requires you to have no radioreceiver, no bluetooth, and manually disabling the register as well as keeping daily routine of checking wether turning them off, ACTUALLY turns them off. Which a lot of software are known to show is NOT the case even though windows tells you it is. Welcome in2024 where all the masks are coming off. But keep optimistic if you like. I prefer realistic. You can't trust a guy buying farmland left and right, who's known to lose lawsuits for monopoly practices. It seems the environment has changed and nobody cares about the law anymore, so you better protect yourself. Warned man counts for two.

Bimbo Barbie

Mar 1, 2023
Figured it was common knowledge to skip every other Windows release because after each moderately successful version they'd try and jazz things up and completely fail in the process before returning to something workable in the future.

XP was good, Vista sucked, 7 was good, 8 was trash, 10 is good, therefore 11 is going to be a dumpster fire. It's fairly straightforward.
XP was indeed the goldilocks OS. 10 is NOT good. 10 is the framework for 11, and you're kinda missing the point. It's not an incremental thing. It's a features thing. We're getting a lot of stuff we don't need, and most of that is intended to turn your computer over to the globalists from one day to the next. And that's not even speaking about the incoming UNIX disaster which is basically histories largest book-buring in 2038. Read my previous post too. Don't bother to thank me. Get your ducks in a row (fast).

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
See, now that is at least info one can work with. Though it misses any source.
That Bing Search is well known and even incorporated in many (another of , , more .. if you dont make your own files).
And that bluetooth mesh option you clearly did not understand how it works. Please read more into the technical parts. Then you can claim to "prefer realistic". All I see here is fear of things you dont seem to understand.

To sum it up: its the same story read in many forums for xx years ... "head my call ms introduces yy, the world is doomed". No it's not, no reason for advocatus diaboli. Simply inform yourself or since there will always be ppl finding ways to disable unwanted stuff use tools and decent firewall and be happy or switch to linux (with same problems if not informing yourself using trustfull sources).

Last edited:

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Yeah, i did disable Bing Search in the taskbar (and Search Indexing in general), though Win 10 definitely did not make it easy to do. Don't have Bluetooth on this comp either and still use cables instead of WiFi for everything with the exception of my phone since.... yeah, mobile phone. Though Bluetooth and mobile data usage is turned off on that also.

Other than that... whatever. I'm neither rich nor powerful enough to live in a fortified IT-proof bunker, though i will continue the habit of connecting my comp to my modem via cable and cable alone so if anything suspicious is going on i can cut Internet access at literally the press of a physical button.

So yeah, Win 10 does what it's supposed to. It's just that, like with many other programs, you shouldn't blindly accept the factory settings without at least taking a look at them. That's the equivalent of having the tooth fairy do your taxes.

And that's not even speaking about the incoming UNIX disaster which is basically histories largest book-buring in 2038. Read my previous post too. Don't bother to thank me. Get your ducks in a row (fast).
Also, 2038?

Wikipedia said:
Computer systems that use time for critical computations may encounter fatal errors if the year 2038 problem is not addressed. Some applications that use future dates have already encountered the bug. The most vulnerable systems are those which are infrequently or never updated, such as and . To address the problem, many modern systems have been upgraded to measure Unix time with signed integers instead, which will take 292 billion years to overflow—approximately 21 times the estimated .
Ah, so basically the Unix equivalent of Y2K. Happened before (worked retail at the time), society didn't collapse into Anarchy and this time people are aware enough of the problem to take precautions. As much as i like my current setup, i very much doubt i'd still be able to run anything more memory extensive than Minesweeper 14 years from now if it's still even working.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Chris2041 Lesbians next year, we are focusing on engine update, and can't create lesbian animations.

recker Labor screen won't be coming to this game.

Avalok At my Patreon :whistle:

Bobber Tail Always try to avoid nested folders and long file paths while unpacking.

_mochi_ Breaking up with partners was added in v36c.

Del.Mar You can't wear hobo clothes? You should have them in your wardrobe normally. If you want to work in it as a waitress, you need to unlock it by maxing out your salary at diner.

Doloto2022 Since my game is released on Patreon, no incest.

darkside199 You can date Albert. Open Event Sheet (Y button) and check Albert's events on how to trigger a date with him.

AnHorse I'm not the best programmer in a world, but still a programmer, and I invested really a lot of my time into optimization, so game should run fine even on weak PCs and Android as of v36. And limiting FPS is like one of the most basic things in the game dev process, so if you don't see it in other games, then they most likely have no clue what they are doing. Regarding money, they are mostly used for clothes, but there are other things like items at Shady Dealer, gym subscription, train tickets etc. Grind solely depends on what you want/like and how you create your character.

Anunnakis No underaged content in my game. We are experimenting with character's heights, though, so if smaller man than a woman is your thing, we might be able to add it.

Divine Comedy Nope, you can't customize other characters, only Jane.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Regarding money, they are mostly used for clothes, but there are other things like items at Shady Dealer, gym subscription, train tickets etc. Grind solely depends on what you want/like and how you create your character.
Speaking of train tickets, i don't understand the usefulness of the 3k VIP ticket.

Sure, it enables you to pick whatever seat you want, but it doesn't allow you to ride the subway for free and no matter where you decide to sit you can still get molested. So.... What's the value in it costing 3k?

Reactions: Mr. Unaware
3.50 star(s) 28 Votes