daison78

Jun 17, 2020
Hmmm

Just tried this on a Mac.
Loads fine, character creation perfect. But once I'm in the game, can't even interact with the shower: letter E does nothing, clicking on the waving hand does nothing either...
Same on Windows... this makes it rather shortlived...

Nov 17, 2021
no. I'm just comparing to other game I've played(but never completed...)
Well this is the continuation version of the game I have mentioned. There hasn't been a similar good H-RPG like Insexcity ever since. It's sequel Insexcity 2 was a massive disaster. Pizza Hot/Cold tried to be similar to Insexcity but ended up as something else instead

Last edited:

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
As far as the roommates go, how much of it is in this version of the game. I came across Ben. Are there any others yet? Thanks!

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

sid

Jan 12, 2017
Hi Mr. Unaware!
I'm s big fan of the previous version, been waiting for this version with Android.

Pixel 7 Pro bug, I can download the apk, but the app won't download. Is it a 64bit client? If not can you please covert it to 64?

Thank you! I appreciate your work!

Sakhmeth

Aug 28, 2021
Only problem I've noticed so far is random people spawning in public either topless or pantless, the genitals don't load either so they look like Ken dolls.
I have also experienced this error.
For example, when entering the diner Kevin is usually pantless.
The bald duo are fine when sitting in the booth, but one will inexplicably have bushy hair in the bathroom stall.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Pretty interesting game so far. Hopefully the bugs and weird body morphing that happens when you change the default body options gets fixed later on. I really love how my character looks with boobs, ass and body maxed out. Also, pregnancy would be another no-brainer for me as I'm a huge preggo nut so that would be highly appreciated as well. I'd also recommend implementing months so time is actually progressing and our main character could have birthdays and get older.

There's barely any 2D life sim games out there so stuff like this is highly appreciated in my opinion. I hope this game gets very far in the future.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
LobsterWithKrabs Rather low. And 0 for main character.

Bawunga Some people want to rest on weekends, mate. But it's from the previous project, kinda a way for people to buy from Shady Dealer at weekends/evenings thing. First time hearing it's nuisance, but if you really want to work Sally's ass to death...

F_myname Ye, it's a "re-make", but it's actually more of a continuation after re-making it. Doubt that there's a proper term for such stuff.

dutch2064 sid Never actually tried 64 bit on Android. It would need me to change some project settings and currently I don't know what it would screw up. If it's possible, I'll release 64 bit Android in v31.

Stanarchist Never heard of SPIME.

digass01 Oops, my bad. Cheating was actually added in v31. Currently you can boyfriend your flatmate or start a game with having a fiance back in your village. It changes some dialogues mostly, no actual events at the moment, but will come out in v31/v32.

sussy balls Sadly, like all other saves it doesn't break for me :/ Thanks for trying, though.

BuffLawyer You are right, majority of sex is vaginal. I will be re-making old animations from scratch, so I will add some bonus anal ones.

Kamet-69 Don't have Skype, but I have Discord, if you are interested in helping me out.

menatv Can't do much about the loadings, it's a price of upgrading the art on the game that was never supposed to have a great art. On my PC loading screens take around 1 sec. If you disable random NPCs it should be a bit faster, though.
Also there are 2 flatmates - Ben & Rick. Basically good & bad guy variations. Ben got more scenes in v31, so v30 is more about Rick's events. Rachel (lesbian) will come out around v35/36.

Lakstat You need at least 50 Charm and talk to Jack in the evening at Kevin's Diner. And then to do what he tells you to do. And don't buy street license from Katherine. It will permanently lock you out from brothel.

vrtrtr In the game's menu screen you literally have "open save folder location".

FlamesOfVengeance Pregnancy is next big feature planned. Regarding changing body size, well, currently I kinda abandoned my hope for making it work, so unless I come up with miraculous idea, it's on hold and won't be touched. I wanted to add four Seasons, but it would be a hell lot of work and not sure if anyone would spend this much in my game anyway, so not for now. Cheers!

Afobiy In the game sound settings. After loading your character press L and set volume to 0.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Some people want to rest on weekends, mate. But it's from the previous project, kinda a way for people to buy from Shady Dealer at weekends/evenings thing. First time hearing it's nuisance, but if you really want to work Sally's ass to death...
Sally is but a mere ant in the capitalist machine and will work when she is told to do so, and will say thank you for it.

But if she really does need a break, different creepy weekend-only shopkeep perhaps?

• Red Heart

Mez55

Aug 1, 2021
Is there anyway to edit dialogue in Unity games?

Most of it's good but there are a few bits that are a bit MTL like.

junocum

Feb 28, 2023
in the original the mod menu was accessible, will it be accessible here too in an update perhaps?

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I'm looking forward to the appearance this flatmate girl!
How can she be invited to live in an apartment (also by phone)?

It would be nice if the FemMC could work in a clothing store (where a woman manages the work).
Also, it would be nice if the FemMC could communicate and interact with the girls she meets on the street, shop, canteen, gym.

3.50 star(s) 28 Votes