Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
To all the assholes who thought it was funny that i criticized the idiocy of not being able to do anything in this game, now that that author of this game came out and admitted he had a bug, what will you do now? Apologize? Probably not, because assholes.
Once the bug is fixed i might try it again. Good for the author to at least have enough decency to admit it was a bug not blame me for saying game is utter shit.
That there was a bug for some people on some setups wasn't in question, other people have reported the same thing multiiple times.

The criticism you were recieving was because of your pathetically whiny tone, and you still sound like a twelve year old.

DarkDragon999

Jun 26, 2021
Black screen after I click on New Game. Loading shows and it get stops at 88.80 then after 12-13 sec it jumps to 100% and then black screen and nothing else.
spicydogstew MarcoPoolo It's like 99% the same game content-wise, although it had some content changed/deleted/added, and many tweaks and quality of life changes. You can read v30 changelog to see more or less what happened. But in overall it's rather more than less when compared to UotW. New content started coming out with v31 on Patreon/SubscribeStar.

Song420x She can't be nude at the moment. I'm still thinking of a way to add it correctly, because let's be honest, making whole world adjust to it is quite a challenge.

HonestNait All scenes are animated. When I had a writer, they were rather descriptive. Now when I write them alone, they are described rather simply, but not ignored. I never fill dialogues in scenes with long ass moans and sex sounds, since there's sound for sex & moans, and I don't like reading stuff like "ah ah ah".

DarkDragon999 Try playing with game settings.

yurilover8 Haters & trolls piss me off a bit too much, so at the moment no cheats to the public are planned. But I want to add many cheats as part of the normal game via unique items, and these will be coming out over time. Stat grinding should get much easier in the Traits re-work update coming still this year.

recker Pregnancy is planned soon, but still not in the game.
So I tried tinkering with settings(screen resolution, lightweight npcs, disable random npcs and preload dialogues settings) but still the same outcome. I also tried to change the combability of program to windows 8 and vista but nothing changed. Had no issue with previous game Unaware of the World. Is there any other thing I can try to change. Seems like only I am getting this issue lol.

Reactions: Emouchet56

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
DarkDragon999 The only thing that comes to my mind is running out RAM or VRAM. Anyway, if that's not the case, try catching me on my Discord and maybe we will be able to work it out.

Aug 19, 2020
To all the assholes who thought it was funny that i criticized the idiocy of not being able to do anything in this game, now that that author of this game came out and admitted he had a bug, what will you do now? Apologize? Probably not, because assholes.
Once the bug is fixed i might try it again. Good for the author to at least have enough decency to admit it was a bug not blame me for saying game is utter shit.
Even with that being the case, your rude behavior, including the unnecessary cursing, makes you stand out like a sore thumb. So us apologizing to you wouldn't matter. Do not get me wrong, if it is a bug, then yes, you have your right in this case. Even so, it would have been better to consider a more civilized approach instead of calling something bad immediately. That's not on anyone else but you.

By all accounts, you should have stopped right there, but the fact that you didn't means that you're stooping lower than most would expect of you. Apologies? Hah. I think not.

If you still wish to continue your incessant ranting, johnyc, go ahead. Just keep in mind one thing: Pride comes before a fall.

Last edited:
Reactions: BirdFlu
Aug 6, 2017
i tried EVERYTHING AND NOTHING WORKS. I clicked E million times and moved using wasd in every possible way. Design is utter SHIT, time wasting POS. It is designer who is rude enough to make such shit. Game is complete, utter shit.

Brah, there is a warning on the main menu on how to fix that issue. Just save and reload, it's the most simple of fix attempts. "Did you try turning it off and on again?"

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
Brah, there is a warning on the main menu on how to fix that issue. Just save and reload, it's the most simple of fix attempts. "Did you try turning it off and on again?"
If im not wrong the warning wasn't there until he also reported the issue and a temporary fix was found

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
It's been there for at least two days, and I only say that because that's as long as I've had it downloaded.
Well, since I can't tell for a fact whether it was there or not, I will simply take myself out of this and take your word for it. Thanks for the heads up.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
psudo420 Thanks for reporting, will look into that.

Billy 25 Try turning Auto Save off, as it fucks up a lot of things.

slimehorse Fast Travel s bugged in some cases in v30.

zSamael You probably mean working at the Kevin's Diner, right? There are plenty of ways to earn money, mostly thanks to the prostitution, while people rather tend to tell me to nerf it, because they stop needing money very early in the game. Honest work in the Kevin's Diner was never meant to be your main income.

Billy 25 Public releases are one version behind the Patreon's beta version, so once I release v32 (probably late August), you will get v31 with all its hotfixes released to the public. All major updates add some meaningful stuff to the game, in v31 there's a big pizza event, Ben can be your boyfriend, new animations and quotes system that allows character to mention random stuff based on current situation and stats. Will add a bit more content in v31a and v31b, and then move onto working on v32.

Also, to sum it up, lads, a lot of comments here, on this lovely pirate site, say that the game is shit or cheats being behind the paywall, but NOT a single god damn comment about how to improve the project, so it doesn't need cheats, really? I said it many times that I will try to cater to the game's problems, balance issues and of course bugs, because I want this project to be good and enjoyable. People can give constructive feedback on my Discord, Patreon or in PMs, but not here. Cheats are just an addition, so of course I'm gonna charge for them extra, while you get base game for free. I was giving away EX versions for free since early UotW builds to people who reported game breaking bugs, were active on the Discord or posted memes there, or even when I felt I was in the mood. 3 people got lifetime access to the EX version for "trying" to help me with the "can't interact" bug, despite only one of them actually helping me in the end. I even added a way for you to buy a permanent access to the cheats on itch.io for mere $10 (which is not profitable to me at all compared to Patreon). Conclusion? You don't care about making the game better, all you want is cheats for free, and now I'm sure I'm not giving these to the public. Feel free to review bomb me all you want, I don't care, I'll just do my thing as I always did and simply ignore toxic trolls. Although "normal" people are more than welcome on my Discord. Cheers.

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
Also, to sum it up, lads, a lot of comments here, on this lovely pirate site, say that the game is shit or cheats being behind the paywall, but NOT a single god damn comment about how to improve the project, so it doesn't need cheats, really? I said it many times that I will try to cater to the game's problems, balance issues and of course bugs, because I want this project to be good and enjoyable. People can give constructive feedback on my Discord, Patreon or in PMs, but not here. Cheats are just an addition, so of course I'm gonna charge for them extra, while you get base game for free. I was giving away EX versions for free since early UotW builds to people who reported game breaking bugs, were active on the Discord or posted memes there, or even when I felt I was in the mood. 3 people got lifetime access to the EX version for "trying" to help me with the "can't interact" bug, despite only one of them actually helping me in the end. I even added a way for you to buy a permanent access to the cheats on itch.io for mere $10 (which is not profitable to me at all compared to Patreon). Conclusion? You don't care about making the game better, all you want is cheats for free, and now I'm sure I'm not giving these to the public. Feel free to review bomb me all you want, I don't care, I'll just do my thing as I always did and simply ignore toxic trolls. Although "normal" people are more than welcome on my Discord. Cheers.
My review has points on how to improve the game. For example mod support so that we can load custom files like clothes or for example the point about the UI being rather outdated and in need of being modernized. If any of my points are unclear then mention them and i will gladly expand and further elaborate on them.

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
What's the point of cheating in this game anyway? Doesn't it take the fun away?
I really like the game the way it is. Finally a decent 2D game. :)
Some people just want to play around and test things and not invest a ton of time to grind in games or at least not the first time playing. Its also about the fact that it is paywalled which should never be the case.

AmITrulyARando

Apr 25, 2022
My review has points on how to improve the game. For example mod support so that we can load custom files like clothes or for example the point about the UI being rather outdated and in need of being modernized. If any of my points are unclear then mention them and i will gladly expand and further elaborate on them.
"mod support"

My brother in christ, are you daft?

Do you have ANY idea how hard it is to add mod support to a game? Sure, if its Ren'Py its easier, but this is CUSTOM CODED in Unity.

To add your so called mod support he would need to rewrite the game from the ground up, which, I will tell you now, is more painful to do than cracking your non-existent nuts with a hot poker. Maybe grow a pair and stop bullying hard-working developers on the internet for free stuff you have no right to ask.

Its also about the fact that it is paywalled which should never be the case.
Do you hear yourself, mate? Are you seriously bitching about needing to pay a few bucks on cheats, which are NOT an essential part of the game?? They are literally there so people who *really* like the game (unlike you) can go and support him so that he can keep making it. Or did you think that we all sit in our mother's basement doing nothing but ask for free stuff online?

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
Do you hear yourself, mate? Are you seriously bitching about needing to pay a few bucks on cheats, which are NOT an essential part of the game?? They are literally there so people who *really* like the game (unlike you) can go and support him so that he can keep making it. Or did you think that we all sit in our mother's basement doing nothing but ask for free stuff online?
"Few bucks" its 17$ a month, with which one can buy an awesome indie games with mod support and other great features and for paying only once too! would you think about that. Besides unity is rather mod friendly and easier to mod new content into than ren'py from what i have seen and done myself so the point of "custom coded" is useless as a statement since all games are "custom coded". I will not further engage in this toxic conversation since you seem to be looking for trouble and not civilized discussions.

Last edited:

AmITrulyARando

Apr 25, 2022
since all games are "custom coded
It seems like my assumptions were right, oh holier than thou amateur coder of games unseen.

First of all, before your incessant complaining, you could get the cheats for a ONE TIME PURCHASE $10 from ich.io, but because *someone* was being a little beggar, its now a (STILL ONE TIME) purchase of $20.

Now about this custom coded bull. Ren'Py is a *framework*, which means a huuuge part of the code is already made and uniform. I don't think I have the time or the crayons to explain this fully to you, and neither do I think you would understand it even if I did.

Saying that a Unity game can support mods is like saying that you can build a luxury resort on a plot of land. Suuuuure you can, but do you really have the time and money to make it happen? I dont think so.
And yes it would cost *a lot* to tear down and rebuild this game with mod support. Features would get pushed back, patrons would stop subscribing, and people would keep complaining, all while the dev would still need to pay rent and buy food.
At this point, I'd insult you, but then I would have to explain it afterward, so never mind.

If you want your mods so much, go to a different game and leave us all alone. Watching a primate throw around fecal matter is only funny from far away, and that is precisely where we all want you.

Aug 19, 2020
It seems like my assumptions were right, oh holier than thou amateur coder of games unseen.

First of all, before your incessant complaining, you could get the cheats for a ONE TIME PURCHASE $10 from ich.io, but because *someone* was being a little beggar, its now a (STILL ONE TIME) purchase of $20.

Now about this custom coded bull. Ren'Py is a *framework*, which means a huuuge part of the code is already made and uniform. I don't think I have the time or the crayons to explain this fully to you, and neither do I think you would understand it even if I did.

Saying that a Unity game can support mods is like saying that you can build a luxury resort on a plot of land. Suuuuure you can, but do you really have the time and money to make it happen? I dont think so.
And yes it would cost *a lot* to tear down and rebuild this game with mod support. Features would get pushed back, patrons would stop subscribing, and people would keep complaining, all while the dev would still need to pay rent and buy food.
At this point, I'd insult you, but then I would have to explain it afterward, so never mind.

If you want your mods so much, go to a different game and leave us all alone. Watching a primate throw around fecal matter is only funny from far away, and that is precisely where we all want you.
This genuinely borderlines offensive, and personally, I don't think you had to go that far. In the first place, people are entitled to have their own opinion, So long as it doesn't offend others, unless the presumed "Others" were offensive in the first place.

Now, I ain't gonna say you're in the case of Ren'Py being a framework, or much else. However, I will say that cheats can be useful for those who are willing to go to the extent of getting them. Sure, in some senses, the game is better WITHOUT them. I've been doing certain games with and without them, so imo, both paths can feel good to play on. That said, I also believe Paw Beans has some form of a point. While some think like you, there are also those who wouldn't want to spend extra for a hentai game, even if the "cheats paywall" was still its original $10 as you've aforementioned. Yes, it's a meager amount, but also keep in mind that realistically, some people don't spend money on any game or dlc, or anything of the sort unless the game is really good, and if you look around the site, not everyone wants to help support a developer, mostly due to fear that the game is typical, or the game will go inactive, and that's their prerogative. We may not like it (Including me.), but it's there.

In the end, it all comes down to everyone's preferences to this game. I'm cool with this game, and it's developer, regardless of cheats or no cheats, but at the same, some aren't, and to that, I think the more appropriate think to say would be "To each, his own.".

Don't get me wrong, I get what you're saying, and I can respect it. But understand that while you and some others appreciate the the game as is, this community has those who would rather NOT think that way, and there's very little you can do about that.

Last edited:

broing

Sep 19, 2021
I see no reason to look cheats behind a paywall.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Version: v30l Windows
For anybody interested in the cheats + addition dev features here you go:
replace your "Assembly-CSharp.dll" with the one i provided below.
About the Virus warning: its a false flag from 1 engine on VT which also triggers the same warning on the original dll.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2795025

WARNING: Bugs and issues caused by this modification should not be reported to the dev!
I can't download why? 螢幕擷取畫面 2023-07-27 222657.png

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes