Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Penitensary I guess you would need to check it out yourself :p For suspicion mini-game I don't have anything grand, but using flat (shower, sleeping etc.) would increase suspicion until it reaches 100% and triggers an event. P.S. Pianist is a really great movie <3
Polish bias detected XD

Kidding aside, i'll be looking forward to the suspicion meter then. Hopefully *cough* there will also be ways to reduce suspicion and/or mitigate suspicion gain based on when you're using the flat and for what (sleeping wouldn't raise suspicion much unless Jane snores like a woodcutter).

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Penitensary Hey, huge vast of polish movies is shit, but Pianist isn't one of them :p

Well, what I had in mind was something like that - every time Jane does something in the flat it increases suspicion matter, but it also increases for every hour she spends home (you know, leaving evidence that someone was here), and the higher the suspicion meter, the more frequent Albert's visits would be. To reduce suspicion, Jane would need to clean the house or simply stay out of it for some time and it will drop over time. Once Albert pays a visit, Jane will have a few seconds (based on suspicion) to hide (quickly click on a proper furniture). It's just a rough idea, and don't know when and in what form it will be added.

Jun 7, 2020
ZixSum Pizza Hat was never meant as a place for Jane to visit or work. I added it only for the purpose of the pizza man event.

notreallyhere There are like 4 situations in the game that can lead to Homeless rep loss, for example not giving food to hobo at the diner.

Gorond She can't become a teacher, but there's a plan for her to attend the university.

Horny Potato20 Rick's events are bugged in v36, but they got fixed in v37. It will be released to the public around early August. Sorry about that.

johnyakuza1 Well, I'm no pessimist, but spitting blood for months definitely made me worried "a bit" :p Just as virginity blood was planned, it still is. If possible, I want to add it in the initial release, but I didn't talk about it with my artist yet, although as you said it shouldn't be a problem, so I'm 99% sure it will be a part of the December's demo. Well, we all are learning and improving all the time, so I guess that my artist's skills just got better over the years :p Cheers!

zed4o777 How? Well, with my very own hands, of course!

Jusvlyx By "helped" you mean you helped steal it? :p Either way, if you bought RLD license or made Jack mad, you can't work at Kinky Nymph. It will be changed in UiTC:R.

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Penitensary Hey, huge vast of polish movies is shit, but Pianist isn't one of them :p

Well, what I had in mind was something like that - every time Jane does something in the flat it increases suspicion matter, but it also increases for every hour she spends home (you know, leaving evidence that someone was here), and the higher the suspicion meter, the more frequent Albert's visits would be. To reduce suspicion, Jane would need to clean the house or simply stay out of it for some time and it will drop over time. Once Albert pays a visit, Jane will have a few seconds (based on suspicion) to hide (quickly click on a proper furniture). It's just a rough idea, and don't know when and in what form it will be added.
Well, it's definitely something you could base some traits around:

"Elephant in the Room" ~ You couldn't keep quiet if you tried, all suspicion gain doubled.

• Haha

toastrman

Apr 30, 2024
Configurable Cheats Mod
For anybody interested in the cheats + additional dev features or who hates the grind in this game.
Last Tested: v35a

I see no reason to lock cheats behind a paywall.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
1. Download the mod
2. Throw the files inside of the zip into the game folder
3. Launch the game and press F1 to configure what you want. Always Restart the game afterwards!
3. Enjoy the game without grind or being fleeced from the patreon

Download
Source Code (New Mod)
(Old Patcher)

WARNING: Bugs and issues caused by this modification should not be reported to the dev!
Hey i am having trouble with crashing when i press f1 any clue why?

Reactions: BrazilBlueSky

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
It was supposed to be 7 days after the Patreon release, but since I'm a moron and used 30th instead of 31st while announcing it, it's a day earlier. Enjoy!

Public Release - UiTC v37b Basic

Screenshot_11.jpg

theillusionxo

Jan 24, 2021
It was supposed to be 7 days after the Patreon release, but since I'm a moron and used 30th instead of 31st while announcing it, it's a day earlier. Enjoy!

View attachment 3903907
Doesn't work with my phone. Samsung s24 ultra

• Haha
Reactions: johnyakuza1

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Well, and I see a few. Game is hard, I know, but balanced around BA version and many of my patrons don't use cheats despite having access to them. It's a bonus feature, not a way it's meant to be played. Anyway, one of the reasons is people breaking their saves beyond repair and reporting non-existent bugs, while they will always go with "I didn't do anything". Majority of people don't have a clue about how programming or games work, they don't read annotations either, and thus many will use your cheat on non-compatible versions as well, or with dev mode choose broken dialogue options that should be never triggered and then bye-bye working save. I've done it a million times already. Before I was treating bug reports with a grain of salt due to the existence of the cheat engine, and now I will have to do it with a full glass of it or rather ignore them altogether on this forum. Thanks, as if trying to fix all the bugs and dealing with false reports wasn't a hell already for a single dev.
i understand where you're coming from, but since the dawn of time, this problem that people may use the cheat on other games is mute for the sole reason that anyone trying out the cheat have a common, or in this case universal understanding that they shouldn't be trying cheats in other games or versions in general. fr though when was the last time that was reported, anywhere in this website? everyone on this site always asks before trying to ruin their game. they know once they do something stupid and the window closes they won't be able to get it again (usually because the links dies out). btw:
did i just hear you say, that indirectly - skill issue is the reason why cheats should be locked behind a paywall? i'm gonna ignore that and give you the shadow of a doubt that you were joking.
just don't want you to go rogue and add DRMs to your game and ruin it for your patrons and pirates alike. i've seen my fair share of cracked games, and that's a fair share too many. also true, most people don't have an idea of coding: spoiler though: it's not them that's giving out stuff like these, all they know is that the effort was put into games. btw: saves that don't work shouldn't be the camel back-breaker from a old/new-version incompatible mod or cheat that would allow for the blocking of them. trial and error exists for other people too, even if those people are not putting the same effort as you. believe me, you put effort in this game. so just take this comment with a grain of salt. and like most other game devs you don't have to monkey see-monkey do them, you could (in kratos' voice) be better. after all, isn't that what competition is about? who can be better than the other?

__b

Mar 4, 2020
Billy 25 Well, I won't get into your female vs male protagonist discussion, lads, but back in the day I was thinking about adding playable man, since you know, I have the world, NPCs, some animations and so on already, ye? But all dialogues, events and scripting them need to be done from scratch, not to mention new features and stuff that won't work for man anymore (majority of uinque NPCs are male), so basically around like 1-2 years of work for me to bring similar amount of content for man as woman has right now, and then stretch updates onto 2 characters. No, thanks, I have hard time to add events to Rick/Ben, people keep asking about pregnancy and lesbian stuff, Marcus never got any event, there's no Rat King, many features are undeveloped as hell and so on, I could continue for hours. All in all - playable male character will never appear in this game.

View attachment 2789653
I think there is a majority, including myself, who wish this game was male protagonist only, but if you prefer female then there's nothing to do about it.

Jusvlyx

Nov 30, 2022

View attachment 3903907
Yay new update!

BrazilBlueSky

Apr 26, 2022
Hey i am having trouble with crashing when i press f1 any clue why?
I'm having the same problem.
It worked before, but now it's just crash.
I even reinstall all the game and the save files but I don't get why it worked before and not now.
It's the same version.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
i understand where you're coming from, but since the dawn of time, this problem that people may use the cheat on other games is mute for the sole reason that anyone trying out the cheat have a common, or in this case universal understanding that they shouldn't be trying cheats in other games or versions in general. fr though when was the last time that was reported, anywhere in this website? everyone on this site always asks before trying to ruin their game. they know once they do something stupid and the window closes they won't be able to get it again (usually because the links dies out). btw:
did i just hear you say, that indirectly - skill issue is the reason why cheats should be locked behind a paywall? i'm gonna ignore that and give you the shadow of a doubt that you were joking.
just don't want you to go rogue and add DRMs to your game and ruin it for your patrons and pirates alike. i've seen my fair share of cracked games, and that's a fair share too many. also true, most people don't have an idea of coding: spoiler though: it's not them that's giving out stuff like these, all they know is that the effort was put into games. btw: saves that don't work shouldn't be the camel back-breaker from a old/new-version incompatible mod or cheat that would allow for the blocking of them. trial and error exists for other people too, even if those people are not putting the same effort as you. believe me, you put effort in this game. so just take this comment with a grain of salt. and like most other game devs you don't have to monkey see-monkey do them, you could (in kratos' voice) be better. after all, isn't that what competition is about? who can be better than the other?
The way i'm reading it, it's more like:

"I got a version with cheats enabled, but it's not free, and people are now complaining to me that their saves got broken when they've been using third-party cheats in them. They then expect me to fix whatever those third-party cheats messed up as if it's as simple as an add_money console command, when in reality it's far from the truth."

Not sure where you're reading 'skill issue'?

raverofsouls

Oct 16, 2019
I'm having the same problem.
It worked before, but now it's just crash.
I even reinstall all the game and the save files but I don't get why it worked before and not now.
It's the same version.
hi i had the same problem but i launched the game and then started a new game and in the character creation i pressed F1 and i got in the menu

• Red Heart
Reactions: Belper
3.50 star(s) 31 Votes