Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
The new version is a massive improvement, great art and I like the freedom to do whatever you want in any order you want. The x-ray feature doesn't work for me tho, not sure if it's to be added yet? Overall, keep the work the game is great, can't wait for future updates

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Hazama1423

May 4, 2017
Hey guys, I got a question not rly related to this game, but the way that one looks makes me believe that by asking it here I might finally find it. The game in question was a big open world game in a westland apocalypse setting. I remember playing it a few years back, but never written down its name. As I remember, You started with making your character, either being it a male or female, and left the vault on a westland. I remember that the first enemies were some sort of lizard and dog people. Later on you could encounter bandits which could actually take you into custody if they defeat you. Maybe someone of you know the name of this game or know something similar?

• Haha

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Yawa I'm really sorry for the 2 months late reply, as I only really check UiTC thread and rarely read notifications... No worries, I don't feel offended or anything like that. If you want to buy the game (or more like cheats only, since game is free), then yeah, it's $20. If you simply want to support me with one time payment with whatever the amount, you can do it via Patreon/SubscribeStar. Regarding deflowering, those are mostly old, outdated events, as I try to warn players or give them more control in new events. Many old content need rework, that's for sure, but in the upcoming months I want to concentrate on promised (for ages) content. Some events might feel weird, too, since it's open-world game, stats affect dialogues and events, and it's really hard to control everything, but if something feels wrong/weird, feel free to report it, as it might be a bug or overlooking from my part.

Dharak Cheers, mate! X-Ray is bugged, as I overlooked one code line in v31d that can prevent it from appearing... It will be fixed in the next public release (v32b).

Hazama That's the weirdest comment I've read in months xD I wouldn't call Fallout 2 a hentai game, but, well, it has some sex after all...

1701875880659.png

Reactions: Yawa

Hazama1423

May 4, 2017
Hehe yeah I know it does sound similar to Fallout but as I said the game did look very similar to yours. Tho being a bit more like a flash game. Was hoping it could be your very old project, or at least someone would know about it. It was after all around 5 years in the past when I played it, so it might as well be a lost media.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Hazama1423 I have only 2 hentai games - Unaware of the World & Unaware in The City. There are many Fallout hentai parodies, but what you described doesn't ring a bell, as I only played Wandering City, but didn't really like it.

JKDDio

May 10, 2023
LOL!!!! This is just a bad copy of Insexsity. What a waste.

Like every Assasin Creed game, or every GTA etc. So what?
The game is based on the same idea as Pizza Hot,Insexcity ,UiTC
Fun game and dont forget that is not complet yet. Who knows ..... !!

• Red Heart

yasess

Jan 4, 2022
Hello, I was playing the game and it improved a lot since the last time, I would like to ask a question, is it possible to access to meet the Rat King?

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
vrtrtr Yes, it's more like Unaware of the World got "abandoned" and re-made and continued in Unaware in The City, thus there's not a single reason to continue playing this version.

yasess Hey, thanks a lot! My priorities shifted onto other stuff, so there's still no Rat King in the game, and not sure when he will appear, as my roadmap for upcoming few months is busy as fuck.

Pyrrs

May 18, 2017
so..how do you drink the second glass with the blode dude ben? i have less than 25 of lewdness but it doesnt let me

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes