Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018

Stripitus Around 1 week more, if everything goes according to the plan, but since I have really a lot of stuff on my head currently, there's a high chance it might get further postponed by a few days.

AEkisuuu

May 19, 2022
Is just me? Or the Android version is really really laggy like couple minutes into the games and... Boom its super laggy to the point where i can't even do anything... Does this happen to everyone? Or just me

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
AEkisuuu To be honest, I don't remember if UotW v0.27 had any memory leaks on Android, but I'm releasing v30 UiTC to the public soon and nobody who tested it reported any problems so far. Just keep in mind that you will need smartphone with 6 GB of RAM to play it.

fakehb

Jun 30, 2020
AEkisuuu To be honest, I don't remember if UotW v0.27 had any memory leaks on Android
99% chance that if you have memory leaks on Android, you also have them on every other platform. And if you haven't explicitly looked for memory leaks in a game as complex as yours, you probably have them. The main difference, aside from an Android device usually having less memory than a PC, is that Android will kill your app before it even runs out of memory, while a PC will use every last byte of RAM and go to a page file after you run out.

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018

fakehb True, I used "memory leak" more of a mental shortcut. Although Android version has some stuff done differently and bonus optimization, but I rarely test Android version, not until something bad happens. Thus I have no clue if something weird happened that shouldn't and magically eats a lot of RAM, or his smartphone is really weak, or has a real mess in the system, or something else.

AEkisuuu

May 19, 2022

fakehb True, I used "memory leak" more of a mental shortcut. Although Android version has some stuff done differently and bonus optimization, but I rarely test Android version, not until something bad happens. Thus I have no clue if something weird happened that shouldn't and magically eats a lot of RAM, or his smartphone is really weak, or has a real mess in the system, or something else.
Yea i think its probably me

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Hey Guys, is there a gallery? What are the endings currently implemented also?

Finally is there a guide or a walkthrough on what to do?
Hey!
- No gallery, but many events are repeatable and they can vary in dialogues or even in outcome based on your stats/choices.
- There are no endings, it's a sandbox game with a focus on freedom. Main questlines for backstories are planned, but not a priority currently.
- No real guide or walkthrough, but in UiTC there's a Glossary in-game explaining how stats, mechanics etc. work, and there's also Event List where you can see requirements to trigger various events. Their implementation is far from the best, but it's better than nothing.

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
Hey!
- No gallery, but many events are repeatable and they can vary in dialogues or even in outcome based on your stats/choices.
- There are no endings, it's a sandbox game with a focus on freedom. Main questlines for backstories are planned, but not a priority currently.
- No real guide or walkthrough, but in UiTC there's a Glossary in-game explaining how stats, mechanics etc. work, and there's also Event List where you can see requirements to trigger various events. Their implementation is far from the best, but it's better than nothing.
Thanks the info, If I could add some suggestions on the new version it would be.

Inspiration from sex games such as The Fixer (Story, customization and features) and Female Agent for art style

Introduction of tans and tanlines, tattoos, piercings, makeup and more sexy customization, the two games above does this well.

Introduction of pregnancy

Changing the skin colour of NPCs kind of like a BBC/QOS mod

Sex with women who have dicks or strap ons

The ability to play as a futanari (chick with a dick) or a sissy trap who gets feminized (both Futa and Trap can get locked in a chastity cage)

More corruption and bimbofication

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
One question for the people, what are the best traits to choose and if you use cheats should you use any traits?

Another question would be will what is the best background to choose from. I played the Homeless and Slut ones, Slut is good but Homeless one sucks.
Also guys how to get appetizing prey trait?

Last edited:

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
yurilover8 Thanks for the tips!

- I'm not changing art style. Not sure if you meant UotW or UiTC game, but UiTC already got a major artwork overhaul.
- Game already has skin colors, can't add tans. Piercings and tattoos are both planned.
- Pregnancy is planned in the near future.
- Changing NPCs' color is planned via unique item.
- I'm not a fan of futas, so not sure if they appear at all. Might add strap-ons, though.
- Definitely no futa main character, too much work.
- More corruption will appear naturally.
- Dunno about traits, I designed the game with "play how you want" mindset, but I'm aware there are both very strong and useless traits.
- Backgrounds are also meant for you to choose whatever you like, based on your taste. But if you want to get right into the sex events, then Slut is the best, since she starts with high Lewdness. And I mentioned in the description that Homeless isn't recommended for new players :p
- Dunno what you mean by "how" to get Appetizing Prey. It's just on the list of negative traits to choose from when creating a character.

Cheers!

Last edited:

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
yurilover8 Thanks for the tips!

- I'm not changing art style. Not sure if you meant UotW or UiTC game, but UiTC already got a major artwork overhaul.
- Game already has skin colors, can't add tans. Piercings and tattoos are both planned.
- Pregnancy is planned in the near future.
- Changing NPCs' color is planned via unique item.
- I'm not a fan of futas, so not sure if they appear at all. Might add strap-ons, though.
- Definitely no futa main character, too much work.
- More corruption will appear naturally.
- Dunno about traits, I designed the game with "play how you want" mindset, but I'm aware there are both very strong and useless traits.
- Backgrounds are also meant for you to choose whatever you like, based on your taste. But if you want to get right into the sex events, then Slut is the best, since she starts with high Lewdness. And I mentioned in the description that Homeless isn't recommended for new players :p
- Dunno what you mean by "how" to get Appetizing Prey. It's just on the list of negative traits to choose from when creating a character.

Cheers!
Thanks for the information, when I said tans I meant tanlines thats what I meant haha

I also think that the clothes you buy should also affect the character and the way the world perceives them. For example wearing revealing clothes will change how people treat you, having tattoos and piercings also.

The introduction of makeup, unique vs "dyed" hair colors and tanlines will cause people to perceive you like a slut that would be interesting to add, thats just my input though, keep up the great work.

Reactions: Mr. Unaware
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes