Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Darko_007 5 euro for Basic version, 15 for Extended with cheats & X-Ray. Or you can wait around a month more and get it for free once it's public.

Deepblume63

Jan 17, 2019
You mean the game it's completed?
Not yet, but the public version the dev is talking about is the Old game but better visuals, from what i remember they are not adding new content in the remake, and its more on a visual overhaul, and also i cant wait for the public version

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
thomastm Basically what Deepblume63 said. But there are changelogs, so you can see what more or less changed from UotW. But for now our priority is to make game playable and bug-free in v30, and then with v31 in late June we will start adding new content.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
FilthyWeaboo Yeah, they are 99% the same in the terms of content, although UiTC had a few tweaks to some events, but you won't really see anything new at the moment.

Stripitus

Jan 16, 2022
FilthyWeaboo Yeah, they are 99% the same in the terms of content, although UiTC had a few tweaks to some events, but you won't really see anything new at the moment.
When will the public version be released, are there any dates? Unfortunately, I can't pay for support on Patreon due to restrictions in the country, but I'm looking forward to it.

FilthyWeaboo

Sep 11, 2021
I went ahead and got the extended off Patreon because I had that before on the old project and wanted to dip my toes in, I'm surprised that it feels like the same game and a new game at the same time, pulled that off better than most actual remakes lol.
I'm sure they're issues that are already being fixed in the v31 release, but the only problems I noticed are some misaligned animations and the bald guys at the diner at one point floated above the table with their limbs warped like broken a Bethesda ragdoll.

• Red Heart

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
FilthyWeaboo Damn, thanks a lot! I tried to stay true to the original game concept, but art update broke all animations (and there were hundreds of them), so I'm fixing them one by one, but majority are fixed already. I wouldn't do something as low as release bugged & unplayable v30 just to force people to pay for v31, thus I'm trying to fix everything I find still in v30. And obviously, Bethesda is a huge inspiration for me, so you can see some homage ;)

Screenshot_22.jpg

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
thomastm You mean Rick? He is an asshole with blackmailing route, while Ben is a good guy and mainly used for the lovey-dovey, NTR & femdom routes in the future.

Reactions: thomastm
3.70 star(s) 17 Votes