Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I don't know how I missed this game, but it seems really nice. I never tried it, so as far as I understand it's better if I wait a little for the new version, correct?

Also about the ntr version (31), being a female MC it means more on the lines of "she cheats her boyfriend"? Would love that. And when is 31 expected to release, more or less? Soon or it is to be considered the next big version?

TY

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
aristarh2007 Unaware of the World is an old game with my previous team. I hired new artists and re-made it as Unaware in The City.

Mwanted You missed it probably due to the bad art and reviews :p But yeah, new version is much superior (especially in regards to the art), although public release is scheduled for late June, and I also advise you to wait until it's released.

Main NTR plans for v31 are being able to become a girlfriend of few main NPCs and then it will be mentioned in the dialogues, during sex scenes etc., like "I already have X, but I can't stop!" or "I hate to admit it, but his dick feels better than X's", or the very classic "which one is better? Mine or yours boyfriend?". And then there will be a new Fiancée backstory where you can start NTRing right from the beginning. v31 is scheduled for late June, together with the public release of v30.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes