Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
dmzdnz You can't access the hotel. It already got deleted in the game re-make.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Fakerking When exactly does it crash? Upon changing location? And what smartphone model do you have?

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018

Reactions: ustar

Streta

Sep 4, 2018
i personally like this game

i like to explore the map doing some stuff and corrrupt my self and become whore..
and this game avaiable for android that is more good.. 10/10 for this game.

can't wait for the next game from the developer

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr. Unaware

saiimeii

Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Hey!

Just letting you know. It's not possible to open the App on MacBook with M1.

Finder says:

Unable to open "UW v0.27c EX Mac OS X" program.

saiimeii

Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Hey!

Just letting you know. It's not possible to open the App on MacBook with M1.

Finder says:

Unable to open "UW v0.27c EX Mac OS X" program.
I found the solution, maybe will be helpful for someone:

Launch terminal - basic to make apps work enter: sudo spctl --master-disable (if u want to turn it on back -sudo spctl --master-enable)

Then enter: sudo chmod -R 755 + drag Appp (enter and u can play)

Sinewave11

Jul 21, 2020
Hi man! Just found your game and i really like it. I was a big fan of insexcity tons of year ago and it's nice to have a similar experience without being tied to a main plot.

Just a thing, there is a guide? I dont mean a detalied one, but i really feel a bit lost on where i need to go and where are the main locations with events.

Some tips would be nice

• Red Heart

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Darko_007 You can't, because free version doesn't exist yet. Once I fix problems with the game, I'll release it to the public, so closed beta only for now.

Sinewave11 Hey and thanks a lot! I didn't write any guide, and I believe that none of the players did it either, so your best choice is to open event sheet in-game by pressing Y. It's really chaotic and unreadable, I know, and will be improved in the near future in UiTC. There will also be something like detailed info about stats and places, where I'll try to explain as much as possible about game mechanics, tricks and so on. You can open list of hotkeys with H, and phone by P (easiest way to grind lewdness I believe). The overall idea for the game is that events can happen anywhere by simply playing, but it's far from perfect right now. Btw. I'm more active on Discord and people are more willing to help there as well. P.S. I like your nickname :D

Sinewave11

Jul 21, 2020
Sinewave11 Hey and thanks a lot! I didn't write any guide, and I believe that none of the players did it either, so your best choice is to open event sheet in-game by pressing Y. It's really chaotic and unreadable, I know, and will be improved in the near future in UiTC. There will also be something like detailed info about stats and places, where I'll try to explain as much as possible about game mechanics, tricks and so on. You can open list of hotkeys with H, and phone by P (easiest way to grind lewdness I believe). The overall idea for the game is that events can happen anywhere by simply playing, but it's far from perfect right now. Btw. I'm more active on Discord and people are more willing to help there as well. P.S. I like your nickname :D
Thanks mate!
It may be far from perfect but it's a good start, a lot of people like simple sandboxes like this, that just give you freedom, a world to explore and events without being tied to a plot or deep stories. The character customization it's also a rare nice thing to have, even if this simple. There are a lot of great games that lock you in a protagonist not attractive to your standard that ruin the whole experience.

I played for a day, i hope you dont mind if i say my 2 cents! Dont see this as a bad revew, i really want to see your game suceed since i see a lot of potential. Also i strongly suggest you to try "Degrees of Lewdity", it's a well made sandbox game that is updated from a while, it can give you some nice insight and ideas for your game

Gameplay wise:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For your writing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018

Which locations should we add next? (Patrons only)

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes