Apr 19, 2020
Can you do something about the woman who approaches you when stink reaches 50? I didn't mind it when I first saw it, but this shit happens eeeeeeevery fukn time.

I just 'worked hard' and a woman approached. I looked at hygiene and it said 50 so I didn't think that was why she approached, but it turns out even 50 hygiene will trigger her spidey sense and she'll suddenly get an irresistible urge to approach me then and there, and she only approaches when hygiene is at half. No other time. Like I said, spidey sense.

That is very unnatural, and it got to the point where I alt/F4'd when she did it again. Gets more and more annoying.

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
AwfulArchdemon Ah, I see what happened here xD You probably have 400 luck due to cheats, while the event has 25% base chance to trigger, so with 400 luck it becomes 100%... :v Yeah, luck no longer affects cleanliness events in UiTC, and what's more, luck decreases their chance of occurring now instead, so no worries.

Reactions: AwfulArchdemon
Apr 19, 2020
AwfulArchdemon Ah, I see what happened here xD You probably have 400 luck due to cheats, while the event has 25% base chance to trigger, so with 400 luck it becomes 100%... :v Yeah, luck no longer affects cleanliness events in UiTC, and what's more, luck decreases their chance of occurring now instead, so no worries.
New game, no cheats. I've never seen her not approach me when I have low-ish hygiene. I even have Bad Luck or whatever in this game. -50 Luck. So no, she's anything but lucky...

I honestly had no idea what Luck did till you just now told me.

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
AwfulArchdemon Now that's weird, but theoretically even with 1% chance you could trigger it 1000 times in a row if you are super unlucky, so you might just have a really bad luck with RNG... If it gets problematic in UiTC, I'll take a look into it.

Closed Beta of the Unaware in The City is released for patrons on the ! It's really bugged right now and is meant more for testing purposes rather than playing, but I'll do my best to get it fixed before Christmas. Also, as always, public release will come out a month later, so in late December.

MainMenu_AnimationDAY_256colors.gif

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Mr. Unaware could you provide screen shots of the new version so people could be more incentivized to subscribe? All we know about the game are the small snippets that don't show anything and the old game graphics (which look pretty bad in comparison, ngl).

Last edited:

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
VictorHayes Well, I'm not doing any marketing right now, as I'm fully focused on fixing the bugs and making the game playable, it's my priority. I have various sneakpeaks on the Discord from the development, but didn't do any screenshots with the actual game. Also, it's UotW thread, and I'm using it temporary as I didn't create UiTC thread yet. But you are right, I will make a few screenshots and upload them during the weekend.

depechedNode Cheers mate! This one would work better as a signature, if you want:

Patreon Logo.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: depechedNode

oawkdawpodk

Jul 27, 2018
VictorHayes Well, I'm not doing any marketing right now, as I'm fully focused on fixing the bugs and making the game playable, it's my priority. I have various sneakpeaks on the Discord from the development, but didn't do any screenshots with the actual game. Also, it's UotW thread, and I'm using it temporary as I didn't create UiTC thread yet. But you are right, I will make a few screenshots and upload them during the weekend.

depechedNode Cheers mate! This one would work better as a signature, if you want:

View attachment 2208873
Is UiTC like a revamped UoTW?

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
lewdheros Well, games change over time, but people never care to update their posts or even give them a 2nd chance.

Dorigami Totally agree. That's one of the reasons I decided to make this game - there were simply no alternatives and I really loved the concept.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes