Apr 19, 2020
@AwfulArchdemon 3rd flatmate (Rachel) isn't in the game yet, so you can meet only those 2 guys.
Yeah I was starting to suspect that after I talked to them both 3 times. I went with Rick cuz he seems like he's gonna violate dafuq outta... I mean cuz he pays the most money each week. :rolleyes:

Now this game has me playing it at work. Evidently I've chosen which game I like more. Thanks for the replies. Good luck with your C# discussion. :KEK:

I'll be waiting very impatiently for UitC. :coffee:

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018

MainMenu_AnimationDAY_256colors.gif

AwfulArchdemon Cheers mate! Also, I forgot to answer your question regarding cheats, sorry about that. Cheats are on and they can't be turned off, since there's no reason for you to turn them off. If you don't want them, simply don't use them, since they won't do anything weird to your game (even if you use them). Of course, using cheats can give you weird outcomes, like turning your virginity back after losing it, since at times game will think that you shouldn't be a virgin at this point of story. Game wasn't designed with cheats in mind, but cheats themselves aren't game breaking, since they are just stat/skill/money boosters most of the time. And if some feature is marked as experimental, some bugs might happen, but will not break your saves. I didn't allow reputation cheat, because that might actually break your saves.

Apr 19, 2020
Progress Report #82 - Important wall of text
Is Patreon the only place I can pay for it? Patreon doesn't load right for me. Always has infinite loading circles where important image-links are. Tried a few browsers. Basically can't use Patreon for downloads unless there's a mediafire link or something on a page I don't need to click a picture to reach.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

fakehb

Jun 30, 2020
whats your name? im calling your bluff, i work for oculus. i can ask michael if he knows a "diconica" tomorrow but im guessing his reply would be no
Please do. A few things feel a bit off to me here, like the modding discussion, so I wouldn't mind a sanity check. I wouldn't be surprised if there's some grain of truth, however. Being known by famous or respected persons isn't actually super difficult, doubly so in smaller circles. If you want Linus Trovalds to know who you are without any actual effort, go make an ass of yourself on the RWT forums for a few months. Software development was a much smaller circle 30+ years ago, so I wouldn't be surprised if Michael knew Diconica from back in the day. Of course, being known and well respected are two different things.

Last edited:

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
whats your name? im calling your bluff, i work for oculus. i can ask michael if he knows a "diconica" tomorrow but im guessing his reply would be no
You are going to ask him. If he knows a Diconica. Go ahead he won't know it.
I'm not stupid enough to use an account that matches anything near my real name or any other account I have.
I'd have to be a total moron to do that.

So sure feel free to do so. I'm sure your friend will get a chuckle out of it. If he is at a level to know Micheal were he can walk up and ask that I doubt he is dumb enough not to realize this.
To be clear I want to know how it goes if he is that stupid. I'm pretty sure Michael going to ask where he got the name from. I wish I could see him explain to Michael how he got the name from a friend who got it off an adult game forum. I'm not sure if he will just be in awe of the sheer stupidity before him or irritated.

spicydogstew

May 8, 2019
You are going to ask him. If he knows a Diconica. Go ahead he won't know it.
I'm not stupid enough to use an account that matches anything near my real name or any other account I have.
I'd have to be a total moron to do that.

So sure feel free to do so. I'm sure your friend will get a chuckle out of it. If he is at a level to know Micheal were he can walk up and ask that I doubt he is dumb enough not to realize this.
To be clear I want to know how it goes if he is that stupid. I'm pretty sure Michael going to ask where he got the name from. I wish I could see him explain to Michael how he got the name from a friend who got it off an adult game forum. I'm not sure if he will just be in awe of the sheer stupidity before him or irritated.
you were the one telling others to ask carmack and abrash if they knew you, yet now you arent willing to actually disclose any info? guess you were full of shit after all going around name dropping alongside your absolutely dogshit takes on programming

• Haha

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
AwfulArchdemon Are you using VPN or some Anti-Virus, adblock, firewall? I had similar problem with stuff not loading, but only on Google Chrome. Regarding payment, I'm really thinking about moving to other platforms like Subscribestar, but I need to find out how to do it legally, first, because polish law can be really fucked up with such stuff. But UiTC release comes first.

Btw. we have lovely weather today, lads.

Apr 19, 2020
AwfulArchdemon Are you using VPN or some Anti-Virus, adblock, firewall? I had similar problem with stuff not loading, but only on Google Chrome. Regarding payment, I'm really thinking about moving to other platforms like Subscribestar, but I need to find out how to do it legally, first, because polish law can be really fucked up with such stuff. But UiTC release comes first.

Btw. we have lovely weather today, lads.
No, I use default windoze firewall. I use Ironware to browse (detracked Chrome) but I tried Edge and Chrome too. Nothing I use lets Patreon images load. I've never seen anything like it on any site. The others I'm subbed to have a Patreon section on their discord with links to the game, so that's how I've been doing things.

Only Patreons with links I can reach directly are usable for me. Otherwise I'd have to bug a dev in PM for a direct link and prove I'm subbed. It's a mess.

• Sad

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
you were the one telling others to ask carmack and abrash if they knew you, yet now you arent willing to actually disclose any info? guess you were full of shit after all going around name dropping alongside your absolutely dogshit takes on programming
I never said to go ask. I said to go ask them. Learn to read!
What I said was ,"
However, if you asked someone like John Carmack or Michael Abrash if they know who I am, you would find out they do. Look them up if you don't know who they are.
You can also find me on sites like flipcode.com because I started programming at 15."

I'm referring to my real name. The only alternate id one of them might know is the one from flipcode.com that would be Carmack.
You have Zero ability to figure out which of those are mine. Carmack's is fairly easy to see on there. He and Abrash used to come on BBS and forums back in the day.

If you are actually looking for something fun to ask Abrash about:
Ask Abrash about the back seat of Bill Gates car being filled with burger rappers in the early 90's. He isn't going to know who I am from it but it is an interesting story.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
What I said was ,"
However, if you asked someone like John Carmack or Michael Abrash if they know who I am, you would find out they do. Look them up if you don't know who they are.
You can also find me on sites like flipcode.com because I started programming at 15."

I'm referring to my real name. The only alternate id one of them might know is the one from flipcode.com that would be Carmack.
You have Zero ability to figure out which of those are mine. Carmack's is fairly easy to see on there. He and Abrash used to come on BBS and forums back in the day.

Ask Abrash about the back seat of Bill Gates car being filled with burger rappers in the early 90's. He isn't going to know who I am from it but it is an interesting story.

Well, the show continues. Good.

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
No, I use default windoze firewall. I use Ironware to browse (detracked Chrome) but I tried Edge and Chrome too. Nothing I use lets Patreon images load. I've never seen anything like it on any site. The others I'm subbed to have a Patreon section on their discord with links to the game, so that's how I've been doing things.

Only Patreons with links I can reach directly are usable for me. Otherwise I'd have to bug a dev in PM for a direct link and prove I'm subbed. It's a mess.
Try Firefox. No issues with Patreon for me on that, with ad blockers.

Deepblume63

Jan 17, 2019
What I said was ,"

Bro Move on...jeez, can you just take the L?

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
VictorHayes Yeah, 99% of the events/dialogues will stay the same, though I had to do a few small tweaks here and there. Majority of animations had to be re-made from scratch, sadly, and I probably overlooked some.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes