VN Ren'Py Abandoned Unbearable [v0.0.1] [Teamvoid]

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
That description doesnt sound 100 % like you have to only turn her into a slut but also build a romance with her,that's why i asked if you have two paths to chose from or is it just the normal corruption one...the description is pretty vague and leaves a lot of room to wonder what's it gonna be.
IT IS A SLUT TRAINER !

check tags.

so obviously you aint gonna be nice with her and have sweet love.
its all about the way you gonna turn her into a slut.. slowly or with force

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
For me the Game is not working I can do nothing. The little red girl don´t appear so I can play endless!!!

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
For what I can write endless bought all what I can do and sure I click all time on the bottle?
after you bought refill, use the glass, then Kira will show up, then summon Amy and make her clean and use Kira for kiss or vase

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Damn man whats with the unnecessary clicking one the booze, poor, drink, poor, drink..... fuck lol, Ok now whats the story here, With the MC he's just sitting in some office no clue whats the hell is going.....some back story would be nice? Whats the MC's deal why is he have to be drunk all the time?, Who is Kira to the MC how did she meet? What does she get from all this? All you do is make Amy your slut so you don't get NTRed from who? You have good renders just game play's not original, theres no story just because you put it in the overview dosent make it part of the game. Guess its not bad for a starter but Ive seen games a lot better. Just a little story at the start can help change everything on a demo

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
after you bought refill, use the glass, then Kira will show up, then summon Amy and make her clean and use Kira for kiss or vase
I understand it before. Normal you must make a event you have to drink more and you are drunk not you can play all time without drunk.

Aso Kira appears and you can´t talk with her at the beginning is aso not so good in my eyes.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
IT IS A SLUT TRAINER !

check tags.

so obviously you aint gonna be nice with her and have sweet love.
its all about the way you gonna turn her into a slut.. slowly or with force
Holster your caps lock boy and take a chill pill,when the tags of the game contradicts the overview one can only wonder what's up,that's why i asked about the gameplay.Now if you're the dev of the game you might wanna change the overview if not relax and let him/her answer what's gonna be ;)

• Sad
Reactions: macadam

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Under the genre spoiler in the OP it states slut trainer. It's probably not in the top tags as it's not really in the game yet. I won't mind the trainer part as long you are training them for the MC and not other turds. Incest isn't there either as it's not in the game yet.

You can only get 5 attitude points (which is max) with Amy you can't get obedience or corruption points yet and you will lose 1 attitude each time to scold her. Once you turn the star yellow you have done all there is in the game.

DEV should get rid of the glass and just have the MC click the bottle to take a drink instead of clicking over and over again and then click it to do the refills.

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Holster your caps lock boy and take a chill pill,when the tags of the game contradicts the overview one can only wonder what's up,that's why i asked about the gameplay.Now if you're the dev of the game you might wanna change the overview if not relax and let him/her answer what's gonna be ;)
i m not the dev of the game.. and i m cool. i sued caps to make it look important (ya know.. like kids do all the time XD)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
shoot me for even trying this game , got to day 65 with little to nothing happen ..... what a waste of time (n)(n)(n)(n)(n)