VN Ren'Py Abandoned Unbearable [v0.0.1] [Teamvoid]

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
meigame

Read 5 posts above yours.
thanks. i had read the whole thread but somehow missed that.

i think this is poorly thought out, & poorly executed. hopefully dev rethinks their approach and comes up with a more interesting effort on the next attempt. Some sex, some story, some better instructions or clues to progress, some more content before releasing. Best of luck.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
obviously yes.
just another try to avoid troubles... but that still clearly incest as the 2 body who copulate are related.

overwise, anything else like "mental control" wouldnt be considered as such either. wich is not the case. if you control mentaly someone to force having sex with that person if she/he is relatd, its still incest, even if MC isnt a family member but just mentaly control a family relative to the girl/men.
You knew this question was coming.. What if a protagonist switched body (or mind, same thing) with somebody unrelated, and had sex with his/her own sister while in that unrelated body? Geneticall, it wouldn't be incest. But psychologically it might be a different matter? Complex stuff we're discussing here, I need more beer to handle these deep insights.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
You knew this question was coming.. What if a protagonist switched body (or mind, same thing) with somebody unrelated, and had sex with his/her own sister while in that unrelated body? Geneticall, it wouldn't be incest. But psychologically it might be a different matter? Complex stuff we're discussing here, I need more beer to handle these deep insights.
you say it yourself.

incest by mind.

for patreon, its incest. the simple fact for a related to think about sex with another related member is incest. based on that, whatever it happen physically or not, its still incest.

a brother fapping on his sister pictures on his phone is considered incest by the fact 2 relative think about sex together.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well at least the point and click tag is there that's pretty much all I've done I think it should be excessive point and click :LOL: and Amy looks cute still early days though will see how future updates go.