bajoz

Aug 8, 2020
Title: The Crossdressing Detective
Developer website: Dlsite Pixiv:
Language: Japanese / Chinese
Download page MEGA v 1.0:
Download page MEGA v 2.0:
UNCENSORED VERION MEGA v 2.0:

Game made with Unity, can someone uncensor the assets file and translate the game? On the author Pixiv page all animations and HCG are uncensored, but not in the game. I wrote him about an uncensor patch, but I don't think it will be released.

RJ323884_img_main.jpg RJ323884_img_smp2.jpg

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Badly is the answer. The auto translator may take a second or two to translate, and only text. It needs a internet connection to work unless the translation has already been done and saved...

The Crossdressing Detective with Unity auto translator -

The one basic universal decensor didn't work, and to me it looked like the mosaic was a part of the art. So I don't think it's removable without actual image editing. The experts are in the How To Uncensor (Almost) Any Unity Game though.

Reactions: TristanHover

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
the translator tool is kind of not working for me, there are several log files created. Can there be some kind of discussion about this game in this thread?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can there be some kind of discussion about this game in this thread?
Translation requests are for discussing the game too. The auto translator doesn't really work well for this game, it does only work on...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it's not working at all make sure the game is on the C: drive, and not in to many other folder.

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
For my case, the text similar to your picture above still in japanese/chinese text. I put mine on desktop/somefolder/anotherfolder/thegamefolder.

I think this game is to find some of the females on the picture on the map and achieve ending or some sort? or is it just for show that we just have to take on quests?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
For my case, the text similar to your picture above still in japanese/chinese text...
No idea what your meant to be doing I only played enough to test it out. But if you want to try installing the Unity auto translator yourself here's the things you need. Delete the existing BepInEx folder, doorstop_config.ini and winhttp.dll file...

Take the files from the BepInEx zip, in this case you need the x64 version as the games 64bit. Put them in the games folder with the exe (just like the deleted ones) and run the game. Quit when it loads up it's main menu.

Then take the folder from the AutoTranslator zip and put them in the game folder with the exe too. The game is set to Chinese by default but the translator to Japanese, so when you start the game click the settings cog and quickly switch it.

This should work (to some degree) with most Unity games. That first time you run the game a few files should appear in the BepInEx folder, if not either it just won't work or it's the wrong x64 or x84 version.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The following file were created as soon as i launched the game
Tried causing the error a few times but can't seem to do it. Maybe try it will brute force the auto translator in to the game, and uses a installer. Delete the old folder and two files again and install it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
Using reipatcher really worked like a charm. However the long texts from so called 'biography?' like the girl in black office outfit, didn't get translated, I guess it reached the maximum limit of translating at a time?

Also, can I ask about the gameplay stuffs in this thread too? What I wanna ask is, how can I get to so called boss fights if there are any, and are there any more of the bondage scene that's different from the normal mob's bondage?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
However the long texts from so called 'biography?' like the girl in black office...
Problem with the auto translator is it will only translate actual text, not any images. It can also get cut off sometimes as Japanese sentances can be shorter than the English translation. If you go to...

The Crossdressing Detective\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text\_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt

You can find any saved translation, that can also be edited if you want. Translation requests stand in for a game thread if there isn't one, so you can ask about gameplay or for saves etc.

Edit - The ULMF thread can be a good source of info on untranslated games, it's currently locked though.

Last edited:

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
as the initial post for this game in ulmf said, everything is kind of janky, however i kind of love how wicked the h-scenes are even if they're all lead to snuff. I think this is the hasty/low quality version of "castle of temptation".

I think I don't mind trying to provide some enhanced partial machine translation, but I don't want to promise that I will do this. Will try my best

I wonder if VN OCR compatible with this game too?

Last edited:

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
is there a way to use other online translator tool such as deepl or custom? I tried deepl...../translator something and it didn't work

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is there a way to use other online translator tool...
You can change the translator and the languages ReiPatcher uses in...

The Crossdressing Detective\AutoTranslator\Config.ini

Change Endpoint=GoogleTranslate to DeepLTranslate or (if it's the one you mean) CustomTranslate. Delete any previous saved translation or it'll use that instead I think. It might be just me but DeepL was pretty slow, it did save the translation but it didn't always show it in game.

Also ouch, taser to the dick...

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
Thank you, I didn't know need to use something like "GoogleTranslate"/"DeepLTranslate" in order to use another services. I thought we could just pick whatever preset down in the config like "DeepL" only but that didn't work.

I personally think DeepL is a bit better than google translate as it can give a more consistent translation result compared to google

I've cleared this game already, the kinks/genre involved in the h-scenes are good imo but kind of lacking varieties. I tried to see if there are any other unique rape scenes by the bosses, only dian/diane? has it. While the other bosses is just the generic street girls foot job rape.

I wonder if there is any h-scenes where the mc got his ass filled with the purple liquid like in the creators pixiv?

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
It seems theres a newer version of this game from the creators pixiv. based on the images, it is now have minimap

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It seems theres a newer version of this game from the creators pixiv. based on the images, it is now have minimap
Yep looks like it came out yesterday, the DLSite pages machine translated...

This time, the terrain has been modified in general to make it a roguelike game. Minimap added, mission abandoned punishment, new enemy added.

If bajoz doesn't post it keep an eye on , they sometimes post updates.

bajoz

Aug 8, 2020
Here is the updated version:

Cool find the one with the uncensored version, but no luck with the password, I don't think i will spend the money even on that